King of the Hill

• Game

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• i get a friend and get in a big wooden horse. My friend gives the horse to hwoo, when hwoo sleeps i get out the horse and stab him. So i plant my flag on the hill.

The greeks of troy copied me.
    • horse wrote:

horse wakes up and eats your flag,
      the rightful heir to the hill has returned \o/

I give the hill to the National Trust, so long as I get to be keeper in name only

The National Trust declare you a national monument and remove you to the South Downs

As a member of their organisation I now have shared ownership :P

but I don't want hills because my knees hurt, so I get a bulldozer and flatten it. The plain is now mine.
    • The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain,
      the plain silts up and reforms the hill in an unnaturally short space of time

As owner of the silt carried downstream, I claim ownership of hill

I surround my hill with broken paving, knowing that everyone has a mortal fear of treading on the cracks
    • horse wrote:

The rain in Spain falls mainly in the plain,
      the plain silts up and reforms the hill in an unnaturally short space of time

As owner of the silt carried downstream, I claim ownership of hill

I surround my hill with broken paving, knowing that everyone has a mortal fear of treading on the cracks

But I know the secret chant to keep the bears happy and make them my friends, they sit on the hill and declare it mine!

Whenever I walk in a London street,
      I'm ever so careful to watch my feet;
      And I keep in the squares,
      And the masses of bears,
      Who wait at the corners all ready to eat
      The sillies who tread on the lines of the street,
      Go back to their lairs,
      And I say to them, "Bears,
      just look how i'm walking in all the squares!"

And the little bears growl to each other, "He's mine,
      As soon as he's silly and steps on a line."
      And some of the bigger bears try to pretend
      That they came round the corner to look for a friend;
      And they try to pretend that nobody cares
      Whether you walk on the lines or squares.
      But only the sillies believe the talk;
      It's ever so portant how you walk.
      And it's ever so jolly to call out, "Bears,
      just watch me walking in all the squares!"

AA MILNE
    • lollage, very good :D

I send goldilocks to retake the hill from the bears,
      she eats all their porridge and they starve (except one bear who eats her and dies of a sugar overdose)

I then surround my hill with bored looking men leaning on shovels txting each other, no one can pass my endless council roadworks, my hill is secure.
    • horse wrote:

lollage, very good :D

I send goldilocks to retake the hill from the bears,
      she eats all their porridge and they starve (except one bear who eats her and dies of a sugar overdose)

I then surround my hill with bored looking men leaning on shovels txting each other, no one can pass my endless council roadworks, my hill is secure.

I advertise free beer and crisps with Sky Sport in pub I have created at end of roadworks (they don't have to walk far then). My hill I believe ma'am - care to trot to the top and admire the view - mind the steep drop, oh, and the grease I spilt - oops - sorry - alright down there Horse? :D
    • I strap bombs to an old lady and send her into your village.

She detonates and sends old lady bits flying everywhere.

Your villages all run away scared.

My Hill
    • i tell G.W.Bush you have oil on you hill, he invades, fails, pulls out, goes bk in and pulls out then in one last attempt he gives to me to mine for oil MY HILL!