King of the Hill

• Game

• King of the Hill

Basically there is an hill and you have to conqueor it in anyway possible

I'll start :

It's MY hill because I started this thread, and I put a shiny tag on it that says ELINA'S hill.
    • I march up the hill, and using the modern magic of MS Paint, change Elina to Travian_Bard. No one can defy the power and authority of the tag. It says me. Thus it is mine. I then change it to read-only. xD
    • hwoo wrote:

i buy the deed of your house making it mine along with the land (my grass now) and i install auto cannons on the windows and hungry small dogs

i come along with the tax men and repossess your house when your asleep and shoot the dogs with shotgun

i stick a load of 50 foot barbed wire around it with a little hole 1 foot by 1 foot
    • hwoo wrote:

i buy the deed of your house making it mine along with the land (my grass now) and i install auto cannons on the windows and hungry small dogs

I deploy my army of giant mutant moles who undermine your cannon, eat your yappy dogs and create a network of tunnel defences, through which I infiltrate your safe and steal the deeds, it becomes my hill.
    • SausageofDoom wrote:

I deploy my army of giant mutant moles who undermine your cannon, eat your yappy dogs and create a network of tunnel defences, through which I infiltrate your safe and steal the deeds, it becomes my hill.

I stroll up to your hill and begin to sing a story. It puts you under my spell and I lead you off a cliff. It is my hill now
    • I put in ear plugs, pick up my scythe, goodbye Henry!

Keeping my ear plugs in, I play recordings of Henry's song/story, so anyone coming nearby falls under his er...'spell' xD
    • Travian_Bard wrote:

I put in ear plugs, pick up my scythe, goodbye Henry!

Keeping my ear plugs in, I play recordings of Henry's song/story, so anyone coming nearby falls under his er...'spell' xD

I get a wizard to undo the spell and i go through killing travian bard and preventing him from playing this game anymore. I then make it unconquerable and undefeatable
    • i come with a health and safety inspector and he takes away your unconquorableness and i conquor it and i only defend it with a device that only makes the person below me from conquoring it
      MY HILL NOW;)
    • i through a rappel up and climb up, i give you a book of all possible innuendo's in the world in trade for the house, you take it and the house is mine defended by the evil garden nomes
    • I hire the latest high tech Hot Air Balloon system.. float above the hill... scoop up the gnomes and parachute down to capture the Hill...
      I fill the hill with spiders, man eating ants, mice and maggots to ensure no one will ever want an infested hill.