Pinned King of the Hill

• Game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• King of the Hill

Basically there is an hill and you have to conqueor it in anyway possible

I'll start :

It's MY hill because I started this thread, and I put a shiny tag on it that says ELINA'S hill.
    • I march up the hill, and using the modern magic of MS Paint, change Elina to Travian_Bard. No one can defy the power and authority of the tag. It says me. Thus it is mine. I then change it to read-only. xD
    • hwoo wrote:

i buy the deed of your house making it mine along with the land (my grass now) and i install auto cannons on the windows and hungry small dogs

i come along with the tax men and repossess your house when your asleep and shoot the dogs with shotgun

i stick a load of 50 foot barbed wire around it with a little hole 1 foot by 1 foot
    • hwoo wrote:

i buy the deed of your house making it mine along with the land (my grass now) and i install auto cannons on the windows and hungry small dogs

I deploy my army of giant mutant moles who undermine your cannon, eat your yappy dogs and create a network of tunnel defences, through which I infiltrate your safe and steal the deeds, it becomes my hill.
    • SausageofDoom wrote:

I deploy my army of giant mutant moles who undermine your cannon, eat your yappy dogs and create a network of tunnel defences, through which I infiltrate your safe and steal the deeds, it becomes my hill.

I stroll up to your hill and begin to sing a story. It puts you under my spell and I lead you off a cliff. It is my hill now
    • I put in ear plugs, pick up my scythe, goodbye Henry!

Keeping my ear plugs in, I play recordings of Henry's song/story, so anyone coming nearby falls under his er...'spell' xD
    • Travian_Bard wrote:

I put in ear plugs, pick up my scythe, goodbye Henry!

Keeping my ear plugs in, I play recordings of Henry's song/story, so anyone coming nearby falls under his er...'spell' xD

I get a wizard to undo the spell and i go through killing travian bard and preventing him from playing this game anymore. I then make it unconquerable and undefeatable
    • i come with a health and safety inspector and he takes away your unconquorableness and i conquor it and i only defend it with a device that only makes the person below me from conquoring it
      MY HILL NOW;)
    • i through a rappel up and climb up, i give you a book of all possible innuendo's in the world in trade for the house, you take it and the house is mine defended by the evil garden nomes
    • I hire the latest high tech Hot Air Balloon system.. float above the hill... scoop up the gnomes and parachute down to capture the Hill...
      I fill the hill with spiders, man eating ants, mice and maggots to ensure no one will ever want an infested hill.