In-Game Medals on Travian

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Samantha78 wrote:

They? :D It all sounds a bit pointless just to get climbing medals...it would be more effective to raid lots and maximise your account for culture points, chief two villages a week and get whatever other buildings up you need.... the problem is that if you have a good rank - it is very difficult to climb many places at all. Even more so on servers with small player numbers.
      Yeh, I started comx 15 weeks later, and have a poor account.I don't care, it was just for fun, so I might as well try it out thenI am rank 1500, so no I can't :(. I'll have to decrease first.I'll be the 1st player for the 10 times in a row bonus medal (sun)

Amalgon wrote:

You still won't manage it. Especially as the amount of players after arte's is so low its even more difficult.
      I might aswell have a try, you never know ;).

Amalgon wrote:

You still won't manage it. Especially as the amount of players after arte's is so low its even more difficult.
      10000+ on comx (sorry for double post)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Samantha78: double posting ().

• two years and no new medals? They looked pointless anyway

Simmers medal grates on me, its basically a reward for idiotic people who start late after a month or those earning gold who care very little for it. Population increase would be more relevant. (note my account on s1 for both lol)

Attacks on oases or self should also not count towards weekly points
    • Well nice guide Avi, Have they announced when the new medals will be started? Looking forward to the trade medals.
      Hey many players can cheat. Sending resources to their own villages. The reports will be a big problem then.
    • Humaiz wrote:

Well nice guide Avi, Have they announced when the new medals will be started? Looking forward to the trade medals.
      Hey many players can cheat. Sending resources to their own villages. The reports will be a big problem then.

I'd assume players sending to themselves won't count :) It should be based on the (gross/net) into the account.
    • Yup there is; and they can trade within the alliance...if the alliance is happy to give up their resources just for one player to get a shiny medal. Stranger things have happened :)
    • I'm not to sure about the traders medal. I regularly sell 6500 wood, clay or iron for a return of 13000 wheat and I rely on this to feed my troops. If this medal were released it might make people less inclined to take offers like this meaning it is all the more harder for me to feed troops.

The post was edited 1 time, last by wgn ().

• i agree, I dont see how a traders medal would add to the game in any way, it would be interesting to know...but I don't think it deserves a medal....I'm afraid i don't see how this could be an accolade and would only promote the use of multi accounts for people who are too sad and bad to play the game properly
    • There is something currently being developed in that direction. This will link an account's email address with game achievements which can then be displayed on player's profiles. We don't yet have a global launch date, but it's currently being tested on the teamserver.
      <center><b>Don't let a bot ruin your game:</b>
      * 157439 troops have been deleted.
      * 8406 building levels have been deleted
      * 1344368 resources have been deleted
      <i>(recent example of a punishment for using externals)</i></center>
      <center>Questions about T4? Check our <a href="http://t4.answers.travian.co.uk/"><b>Answers page</b></a></center>
    • Can't wait for the traders medals to come out, may as well hang a big 'FARM' sign on your profile. Last time I looked this was still a wargame, we have one simming medal, do we really need another? As for the hero medal, Meh, meh, and double meh. Just a reward for goldwhores with buckets, ointments and scrolls. May as well introduce a medal for spending the most gold/silver, it would amount to the same thing.