Pinned Introductions & Farewells

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• The word I use to describe them is "gibbon"
      only because the tools they are using are above some of them

but generally, they are pretty decent. compared to international ones... LOL

Massive bots / mulit in international.. for sure i saw it.
      And didn't get banned.
      Dont find some bots here...
      but do find all scripts.

I think they are ok. :D make up in intuition what they lack in technical capacity... Perhaps?

PS: leeds whooped man u, and its gona happen again :D
      No-cringe signature.
    • Trouble wrote:

The word I use to describe them is "gibbon"
      only because the tools they are using are above some of them

but generally, they are pretty decent. compared to international ones... LOL

Massive bots / mulit in international.. for sure i saw it.
      And didn't get banned.
      Dont find some bots here...
      but do find all scripts.

I think they are ok. :D make up in intuition what they lack in technical capacity... Perhaps?

PS: leeds whooped man u, and its gona happen again :D

lol, I am from East Asia, sorry, i dont know why i can`t reply your pm

Leeds gonna whooped man u again??? seriously? lol right now leeds not even can beat man u reverse team lol
    • Hello everyone,

I’m back on travian after a 6 year break. This go around I plan on being more involved in the forums, so I’m sure I’ll get to know everyone a little better as time goes on! Currently finishing up on US2 with S.W+, and I’ll be starting on US1 as a duel with ACN. Excited for the new server and ready for some real competition!

Ice
    • Hi Iceman, good to meet you.

If you are playing mainly US servers, you might want to get to know other US players in their forum. This one serves the UK domain, but you are welcome to play here too!

To switch to the US forum, go into your account settings and change the language to US.
    • is this the same iceman i knew?... and meme? :O im coming back for one round for now guys i will be playing aux the coming server and i want everyone to join me for a nice fun round please someone put up a fight :P.. quite nice to be back :) i have a new skype so you will need to message me on here to get it any old friends :)

SmOkE
    • SmOkE wrote:

is this the same iceman i knew?... and meme? :O im coming back for one round for now guys i will be playing aux the coming server and i want everyone to join me for a nice fun round please someone put up a fight :P.. quite nice to be back :) i have a new skype so you will need to message me on here to get it any old friends :)

SmOkE
      Smoke!!! Get your team together and go to comx. It's gonna be s big round. Lots of teams joining up!
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.