The shocking state of deff in the ww's

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• ggnore13 wrote:

And so the truth emerges and we now know the big secret! AA stuffed all the def in the WW (of course Andy's personal anvils excluded because they are not ment for petty endeavours such as teamwork) and are now defending with low numbers or even off troops and siege.

travian-reports.net/us/report/49312065891
      travian-reports.net/us/report/49311993e90

Not sure if you realise but building WW's wins the game, we was trashing croppers way before this.
      Yes such ashame that Sweetie lost the off troops fair play to you there. As for the other stuff your talking dung again.

Im not sure if you noticed but Andy is a team player, he doesnt hog stuff like you do.

UKX7 gettertools.com/speed.travian.co.uk.4/kb/UD1raN3k

Carrothead wrote:

I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p
    • ggnore13 wrote:

And so the truth emerges and we now know the big secret! AA stuffed all the def in the WW (of course Andy's personal anvils excluded because they are not ment for petty endeavours such as teamwork) and are now defending with low numbers or even off troops and siege.

Oh damn are we not at the WW stage of the game yet?? Sorry my bad! :D

My players wouldn't even report silly hits on pointless targets when we are in the end game never mind request defence! (The Sweetie hit you were lucky as she was ill in bed but well played there)

I'm not sure where you learnt to play this game but like I said before you have shown half decent promise at times for a newby beginner so i'd be more than willing to take you with us on our next server to show you how this game is really played as a team with the aim of winning. Then you may one day even find yourself leading a decent alliance. Aim high and you might yet reach it mate
      UK2 Zombie
    • ggnore13 wrote:

Ooooh I made it into a thread.
      Server 6, Round 1 (Jul 2008 - Jun 2009) - Baggins
      Server 5, Round 4 (Sep 2011 - Jul 2012) - Baggins / Marcos
      Server 5, Birthday Round (Sep 2013 - June 2014) - Lord Baggins
      Server 5, Round 7 (Sep 2014 - May 2015) - Ares
      Server 3, Round 9 (May 2016 - Mar 2017) - Baggins
      Server 2, Round 9 (Oct 2016 - July 2017) - Gin and Tonic
    • Inky wrote:

.... this is a war game go out and fight for another.

Is that a tantrum I see brewing?
      In wars, there are always those that seek to resolve certain issues through diplomacy, and where that may involve a little bit of collaboration, then that is part of the nature of war.
      By the way, think you need to look closer to home to see who prefers to engage in a bit of diplomacy.
    • Inky wrote:

It makes us the ally that fights for everything we have, we dont just sit back and get things given to us.
      Doesnt matter where they spawn, this is a war game go out and fight for another.

War -a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.

Game -a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

Fight - to contend in any manner; strive vigorously for or against something

Inky, with respect, i suggest you go and read Sun Tzu The Art Of War, then rejoin this conversation; not every war is won thanks to an almight display of power.

As an aside for you to ponder on, Deception is often the mistress of victory.
      :cc:
      Never Argue With An Idiot; They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You WIth Experience
    • Too funny. But expected outcome. Don't mind Inky :D She just realised they wasted off troops to take 6 plans for nothing. I knew there was something wrong with that strategy. But well.. AA leadership was never one to go too deep into strategy. They just do stuff, cross fingers and hope for the best. Art of war is all Chinese to them :(

Be that as it may they are still a solid team and even though they rely on brute force only they are still the favourites for winning this server. Given the def numbers in the other WWs I'd say they can zero em all and given their def numbers zeroing back might prove hard.

@Andy I might be interested on your offer.. you know if you drop Eddy as your dual and take me instead so I can learn even more about the game. :ahoy:

P.S. Where did OGC 2nd plan came from anyway?
    • Inky wrote:

So what your saying is we all hold hands and make daisy chains and we will win :flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Summer is coming, weather will be lovely, why not?
      Peace is long overdue in certain parts of the world.
      We can have a barbecue, a few beers and discuss the future of our planet?
      We may even compare daisy chains, see which is longest and prettiest?
    • Inky wrote:

Lol that is just the start of deff , how on earth do you think we managed it all server ? Do you not realise its now eating half the wheat durrr

Besides that what war lol .... you are funny

i means starving from village of origin of troops not starving at WW village zzzzzzz
      this day no one want to hold big troops anymore
      the winner is clear now, you all still have at least 20 hammer and i believe no one ally beside you have even 10 hammer

the point is, people still in this server not because want to win anymore, like myself, right now i am here just doest want make my dual disappointing, after all i am more focus in ts80.com, which more interesting comparing here.

Seriously, is it AA have try play outside UK server? just try it, you will meet equal opponent lol
    • What's all this AA attack strategy bashing all about?? Lots of work went into it lol, and without going into any details at all it got the results we needed to get to this point! And your now bashing it and celebrating your amazing strategy know how because your 'sharing a construction plan'

haha bless ya cotton little socks!!?? :P
      UK29 - Beer
      So sad, so afraid, so frantic
    • Beetroot. wrote:

What's all this AA attack strategy bashing all about?? Lots of work went into it lol, and without going into any details at all it got the results we needed to get to this point! And your now bashing it and celebrating your amazing strategy know how because your 'sharing a construction plan'

haha bless ya cotton little socks!!?? :P

let me once again explain, if you can not read, seriously i really dont care who gonna win for this server, my comment only describe how boring this server. so if you said that my strategies to sharing construction plan, thats totally wrong lol, because i dont know anything for that.

you sounds like kids anyway who thing win server is everything, believe me being superior in this game is full of pain lol