Limit day to sign up on a server

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Limit day to sign up on a server

Hi,

I remember a rule that says there is a limit for sign up on a server, like the day of artifact spawning but i'm not sure

Because I tried to create an acocunt on the uk3 (93days) and it returns me "Signup closed" :/

Thanks
    • UK3 was closed due to a sudden influx of bot accounts. HQ closed it as a last resort however i suspect this will become the norm in the future
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager
      Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
    • both. Bots are getting worse and more frequent and so servers are more likely to be closed earlier to reduce the impact of the bots on a server
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager
      Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
    • So impossible to sign up to uk3 to see artifacts ? :/ :/ I need to get all the positions at the release and It would be clearly easier with an account than asking a player :/
      ts3 : coa I// ts5.EA : Vétérans // tx3(21) The End// tx3(22) The Grenade // ts2 The Makrix, Ðæmonius

ǂ| azro |ǂ

[N&C]Sandor Clegane - World Record Germain def / World Record tout peuple/toute orientation