New forum feedback and sugestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New forum feedback and sugestions

Hey folks

So some of you are already mentioning things that perhaps are not so user friendly or have ideas to improve. While the general format of the forum is fixed there is the possibility that we can tweak.

Please post your suggestions and feedback below
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager
      Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
    • 1) Give me my PMs back.
      2) As anyone with a lot of files on their computer will tell you, if you dump everything in ONE folder, it's a disaster. You need nested folders. Give me a separate mafia section, a separate dump section for spam, and a gen chat section.
      3) In the old forum when I wanted to post twice in a row, it let me type out the post, then if I hit "post" it would say "nah dude you gotta wait another 5 seconds hang on." In this one, if I want to post twice, I click "reply" and it doesn't even let me start typing the response. I call shenanigans. Let me type the response then tell me to wait, not the other way around.
    • Thanks for the feedback

1) You were advised to save your PMs as they would be deleted, did you not do that?
      2) HQ have decided on the single bucket for all servers, As CM i no longer have the ability to make forum areas or manage them that is now all done by HQ
      3) Maybe that was done for a reason.....
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager

• m.hudson seems to be rather full of himself, I have to question your management skills of which you have none. Your answers are condescending and unacceptable, in case you are wondering just who pays the bills around here it's the Travian community not you. Travian used to be something now its just a terrible game with lousy graphics. Lets see .... you no longer support mobile, your new format is not supported on many browsers and we mention this things we get wise ass answers from some punk who calls himself a "Community Manager". Be careful m.hudson or players like me will take the advise you gave on my other post. "if you expect a perfect game don't play a beta" Here is my suggestion Lose the attitude or lose more members of the community that is dying a slow painful death
      Just starting some Propaganda
      Dont mind Me
    • LostAndFound_US wrote:

m.hudson seems to be rather full of himself, I have to question your management skills of which you have none. Your answers are condescending and unacceptable, in case you are wondering just who pays the bills around here it's the Travian community not you. Travian used to be something now its just a terrible game with lousy graphics. Lets see .... you no longer support mobile, your new format is not supported on many browsers and we mention this things we get wise ass answers from some punk who calls himself a "Community Manager". Be careful m.hudson or players like me will take the advise you gave on my other post. "if you expect a perfect game don't play a beta" Here is my suggestion Lose the attitude or lose more members of the community that is dying a slow painful death
      Thank your for your kind words.

Lets see .... I have no say over color schemes, what devices are supported or game development. I'm simply here to pass HQ's messages to you and send them your feedback. Shoot the messenger all you like but that does not change the fact that a Beta (other wise known as a test of functions, translations and general game play) is just that, a test that is provided with no obligation, you might like to read the T&C as it explains what your rights are as a user of the game.

I get that the environment you have grown used to has changed but change happens, we move forward and deal with it. I have provided you the opportunity to give constructive feedback in the beta thread, further comments from you along the same lines will be removed as they are not relevant to the topic at hand, namely feedback on the changes to the forum.

As a point to note, if you have an issue with the game you need to contact one of the following: Game Support via IGM, Multihunter via IGM or the Customer Services Rep via email to admin@travian.co.uk / admin@travian.us
      I have nothing to do with the game just the forum ;)
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager

• I want my .US account not this .com account! Why would it attach my email to a brand new account when I have an active one on .US sense 2007??
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • As detailed prior to the closing of the forums. all accounts with the same email were merged together.

You had an account on COM with the same email address as your US account.

COM was imported to WBB before US so all subsequent accounts with the same email would have been merged in to your COM account
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager

• Soooo.....

What will happen to my post count?
      We are not going to import all the messages that are on the current forums onto the new forum; your post count might therefore differ from its current level. Once the forum merger is complete, we will recalculate all the counters and you will be assigned a post count depending on how many of your posts have been moved to the new forum. There will be a new statistic for the profiles, called activity points, which will also be recalculated after the forum merger.

So..... basically Im just screwed. Thanks again to this stupid game.
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.