Specifications all tribes

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Specifications all tribes

Hello everybody,

The forum is back online, the Huns and Egypts are finally alive. Beside that I've spent a lot of time to compare all the troops in every way. Indivually, combined, the scouts and the siege. The last column of all the images below represent the efficiency. How many does a troop cost per power. See below all the images, let's talk about these troops. Are the Egypts overpowerd, maybe? Let me hear your opinions about the new tribes.

All this is based on a X1 server, Drinking Through lvl 20, Smithy lvl 20, no Brewery, no helmet.
      NLX: Team Rocket, Zinderin, V-Vogels (Mr. De Uil)
      COMX: N&C (Thomas de Trein)
      RoA COM: Twelve Monkeys (Harambe)
    • Awesome man. :thumbsup:
      INX4 - X Men (NG) | INX5 - Messiah (NG) | INX7 - Barbarian (NG)
      INX9 - BloodDrain | INX10 - Invoker (Z) | INX12 - Rogue Knight (NE)
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      IN3(R4) - Scorpion
      ---------------------------------------------------------
      AUX20 - Ben-Hur/The Knight (NW)
      AUX21 - Bar-B-Q (Cartels)
      --------------------------------------
      COMX - The Ghost (SW)
    • DroOpy wrote:

Nice job MCCFire !

I allow myself to add a Defense Calculator to your subject
      Source
      To be clear. I don't want to compete in any way with Kirilloid. In fact we've worked together. You calculator looks like his tool. But still nice work in Excel. Don't have that much experience with excel.
    • MCCFire wrote:

DroOpy wrote:

Nice job MCCFire !

I allow myself to add a Defense Calculator to your subject
      Source
      To be clear. I don't want to compete in any way with Kirilloid. In fact we've worked together. You calculator looks like his tool. But still nice work in Excel. Don't have that much experience with excel.
      Didn't know that
      'Could be more visual I guess, pretty good work though !

"Are the Egypts overpowerd, maybe?""
      Well, I think that the CC makes the Egytians so strong, because the troops are quite balanced.
      -
      -
      -
      -

- | NEW
    • Note:
      My numbers could be wrong. There is or a bug in the server causing the training times in the Barracks/Stable are wrong or Travian published the wrong numbers in their blog. When there is more clear about this issue, I'll update my post.

For now it's only about the Slave Militia, Kopesh Warrior and Mercenary. The rankings shall be the same, Mercenary will remain better than the Bowman I saw.
    • Hello everybody,

The forum is back online, the Huns and Egypts are finally alive. Beside that I've spent a lot of time to compare all the troops in every way. Indivually, combined, the scouts and the siege. The last column of all the images below represent the efficiency. How many does a troop cost per power. See below all the images, let's talk about these troops. Are the Egypts overpowerd, maybe? Let me hear your opinions about the new tribes.

All this is based on a X1 server, Drinking Through lvl 20, Smithy lvl 20, no Brewery, no helmet.

Travian :: Troops - Opera Slave Militia 1200/day, сorrect please your information
      rux's-PriStoL(14), Саладин(15), Камасутра утром(16), Mystic Avengers(18,21), Go to Sleep(19), Alex.Pr(20), Cleo(23), Captain Pain(30).
      ЧМ's - Great Tartary, Coup de Grace, Lucky Puncher...
    • MCCFire wrote:

Yes I saw it, I'll change it later this day (or tomorrow, don't know, I'm now enjoying the sun)
      I haven't changed it yet. See my previous post.
      You don't have to quote it all.