LLUA/AEP/AES/INQ Meta

    • TS2

    Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

    • LLUA/AEP/AES/INQ Meta

      So one week, SW gets accused left and right over teaming up with LLUA/INQ and then the next week y'all do exactly what you accused us of doing? C'mon AES/AEP, you guys are better than that. On S3 you bashed the hell out of Foley for teaming up with LLUA, but now on us2 you not only do the same but do it worse.
      Drama, or as I call it, entertainment, is what I like to create.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by ArabChuckNorris ().

    • It's funny isn't it. They claim one thing and do something else, I'm not even going to act surprised.

      It felt good taking that LLUA plan so that means with the 3 alliances you have against us that only leaves 2 plans in your control.

      Converter - Battle reports Travian

      I expected more defense for one of the few WW plans that wasn't in our control.

      us2 tag please.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Ninesukx_US ().

    • ArabChuckNorris wrote:

      So one week, SW gets accused left and right over teaming up with LLUA/INQ and then the next week y'all do exactly what you accused us of doing? C'mon AES/AEP, you guys are better than that. On S3 you bashed the hell out of Foley for teaming up with LLUA, but now on us2 you not only do the same but do it worse.
      How Many Reports of me Crushing INQ would you like me to show you to prove you wrong. Spitting out false statements and because you guys got hit by someone in INQ proves absolutely nothing. Not only that I latterly said this server was over well before AEP started talking to LLUA. You guys totally freaked out like there was something huge happening and all I said was it reduced your % of winning by very few points. The writing was already on the wall. Your trying to spin something that shows a lack of humility and a winning attitude that looks even more pathetic. Sorry man but WOW.
      US1:
      R4 Poopydiapers Rebels
      R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
      R7 Julius Pleaser
      US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
      US3: R8 Evolution travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3 R9http://travian-reports.net/us/report/41163277c7c,545599160af
      US6: R4 Snowflake US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME
    • lethaljimmy_US wrote:

      ArabChuckNorris wrote:

      So one week, SW gets accused left and right over teaming up with LLUA/INQ and then the next week y'all do exactly what you accused us of doing? C'mon AES/AEP, you guys are better than that. On S3 you bashed the hell out of Foley for teaming up with LLUA, but now on us2 you not only do the same but do it worse.
      How Many Reports of me Crushing INQ would you like me to show you to prove you wrong. Spitting out false statements and because you guys got hit by someone in INQ proves absolutely nothing. Not only that I latterly said this server was over well before AEP started talking to LLUA. You guys totally freaked out like there was something huge happening and all I said was it reduced your % of winning by very few points. The writing was already on the wall. Your trying to spin something that shows a lack of humility and a winning attitude that looks even more pathetic. Sorry man but WOW.
      Bleh, your team and LLUA's team have zero defense and no WW. INQ has a public NAP with LLUA, and LLUA is your allies.
      You can hit a team as many times as you want but that doesn't mean we ( SW ) are allied with them. The funny part too is that you make INQ much bigger than what it is. Only like 4 members there are active, that should be easy for a team of ( 100 + members before all deleted ) to eliminate, right?
      Drama, or as I call it, entertainment, is what I like to create.
    • ArabChuckNorris wrote:

      lethaljimmy_US wrote:

      ArabChuckNorris wrote:

      So one week, SW gets accused left and right over teaming up with LLUA/INQ and then the next week y'all do exactly what you accused us of doing? C'mon AES/AEP, you guys are better than that. On S3 you bashed the hell out of Foley for teaming up with LLUA, but now on us2 you not only do the same but do it worse.
      How Many Reports of me Crushing INQ would you like me to show you to prove you wrong. Spitting out false statements and because you guys got hit by someone in INQ proves absolutely nothing. Not only that I latterly said this server was over well before AEP started talking to LLUA. You guys totally freaked out like there was something huge happening and all I said was it reduced your % of winning by very few points. The writing was already on the wall. Your trying to spin something that shows a lack of humility and a winning attitude that looks even more pathetic. Sorry man but WOW.
      Bleh, your team and LLUA's team have zero defense and no WW. INQ has a public NAP with LLUA, and LLUA is your allies. You can hit a team as many times as you want but that doesn't mean we ( SW ) are allied with them. The funny part too is that you make INQ much bigger than what it is. Only like 4 members there are active, that should be easy for a team of ( 100 + members before all deleted ) to eliminate, right?
      HU? What Part of my post did you not read? Do I need to make a video, A children's book with pitchers, make a bad adult movie on the subject? LOL Come on ACN, I smashed more INQ accounts then you did of AEP. I was literally smashing them all game and I never saw anyone from our team reach out to them, Plus you missed the main point. It was over before the pact with LLUA and your chest thumping looks bad on you.
      US1:
      R4 Poopydiapers Rebels
      R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
      R7 Julius Pleaser
      US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
      US3: R8 Evolution travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3 R9http://travian-reports.net/us/report/41163277c7c,545599160af
      US6: R4 Snowflake US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME
    • lethaljimmy_US wrote:

      ArabChuckNorris wrote:

      lethaljimmy_US wrote:

      ArabChuckNorris wrote:

      So one week, SW gets accused left and right over teaming up with LLUA/INQ and then the next week y'all do exactly what you accused us of doing? C'mon AES/AEP, you guys are better than that. On S3 you bashed the hell out of Foley for teaming up with LLUA, but now on us2 you not only do the same but do it worse.
      How Many Reports of me Crushing INQ would you like me to show you to prove you wrong. Spitting out false statements and because you guys got hit by someone in INQ proves absolutely nothing. Not only that I latterly said this server was over well before AEP started talking to LLUA. You guys totally freaked out like there was something huge happening and all I said was it reduced your % of winning by very few points. The writing was already on the wall. Your trying to spin something that shows a lack of humility and a winning attitude that looks even more pathetic. Sorry man but WOW.
      Bleh, your team and LLUA's team have zero defense and no WW. INQ has a public NAP with LLUA, and LLUA is your allies. You can hit a team as many times as you want but that doesn't mean we ( SW ) are allied with them. The funny part too is that you make INQ much bigger than what it is. Only like 4 members there are active, that should be easy for a team of ( 100 + members before all deleted ) to eliminate, right?
      HU? What Part of my post did you not read? Do I need to make a video, A children's book with pitchers, make a bad adult movie on the subject? LOL Come on ACN, I smashed more INQ accounts then you did of AEP. I was literally smashing them all game and I never saw anyone from our team reach out to them, Plus you missed the main point. It was over before the pact with LLUA and your chest thumping looks bad on you.
      Don't you think that maybe, if you smashed them that much, they would be gone by now? I mean, there is only FOUR active players in that team.. Who did you hit? I never seen an INQ cap demolished (until today, from one of our players), did you hit the lowest players? You seem to complain so much about INQ as if they done enough damage to you guys that it won us the game.
      Drama, or as I call it, entertainment, is what I like to create.
    • Gilman - Players - ts2.travian.us - Getter-Tools 2.0

      Just one example that I can remember. Please feel free to show me how many times you hit them.
      US1:
      R4 Poopydiapers Rebels
      R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
      R7 Julius Pleaser
      US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
      US3: R8 Evolution travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3 R9http://travian-reports.net/us/report/41163277c7c,545599160af
      US6: R4 Snowflake US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME
    • lethaljimmy_US wrote:

      Gilman - Players - ts2.travian.us - Getter-Tools 2.0

      Just one example that I can remember. Please feel free to show me how many times you hit them.
      Me hit INQ? Why would I do that.. You hit the same player over and over, this is the reason why you complain too much, you can't just hit one player and that's it LOL.

      Check Cold's cap, It wasn't me that hit him, but it's someone on my team.
      Drama, or as I call it, entertainment, is what I like to create.