Nobody Expects the Mafia! (Mafia R1 Gamethread)

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

Dear community, We're happy to inform, that Tournament Qualification servers just started! More information about it you can find here!

• Carni wrote:

Well we know a few things. For one, there are only two mafia because there's only 6 of us left and if there were 3 we already would've lost. Second, we're in LYLO.

Based on Eric's awful play last night and leaving his vote on Kerzi when she's conftown I'm tempted to go after him. But I also know sometimes he just plays stupid and that makes me nervous to vote for him in LYLO. I have to think on it but for now:

FoS: Eric
      The OP says that maf have to outnumber town to win. Burn also said that all roles but 1 are in play, and I think Excel may have been right: it's probably Gillcup or the old lady not in play.

Having said that...there is a chance that if the old lady is in play, that one of the remaining maf is actually (unknowingly) not maf. I think the more likely option is, however, between one of these two: Gillcup actually is the old lady, or Gillcup is Gillcup and there is no old lady.
      KoN (S5) TLDR (S3), CIN & PAN (tournie)
    • Carni wrote:

Well we know a few things. For one, there are only two mafia because there's only 6 of us left and if there were 3 we already would've lost. Second, we're in LYLO.

Based on Eric's awful play last night and leaving his vote on Kerzi when she's conftown I'm tempted to go after him. But I also know sometimes he just plays stupid and that makes me nervous to vote for him in LYLO. I have to think on it but for now:

FoS: Eric
      Now that's a sound and objective analysis. You guys should learn from Carni. I voted for Keri because I knew she would not be lynched(Im not thaaat stupid!)
      And seems like my random vote on Excel hit home. I have better intuition that most of y'all.
      Usx-
      Rd 23- The REv(WW Builder)
      Rd 24- The Blind Ones(WW Builder and Winners with NNOF)
      Rd 25- Danali
      Rd 26- Teutobod(Defected), Topnatch(Inactive)
      Rd 27- AirPreNe
      Rd 28- Took a break
      Rd 29- Zig & Zag
      Rd 30- Hustleboys
    • Kerzi wrote:

Your 'intuition' told you I was maf, Eric :D
      Everyone was asking for a reason... Had to make up one... :love:
      Usx-
      Rd 25- Danali
      Rd 27- AirPreNe
      Rd 28- Took a break
      Rd 29- Zig & Zag
      Rd 30- Hustleboys
    • so do we have anything except Kerzi is not maf? Surely somebody's got something? I would vote for Eric except someone has already. So panda? Zenny? Eric? Carni? Who else os left? Someone... c'mon now. Ideas please
      Vote: zenny
      There are gods and goddesses. I stand before you as proof.
    • Sorry...had a bit of an emergency tonight. Posting this then probably disappearing again.

Me being conf town in no way, shape or form makes me any more knowledgeable about who may or may not be mafia. Having said that:

The first vote on Roc was just because.

The second on Eric: He essentially role claimed yesterday in a really, really roundabout way. I know he's not that role. To me, he's more likely to be maf than anyone simply because of that. Does that make him maf? Possibly not...could just be a really bad play on his part. We'll see.
      KoN (S5) TLDR (S3), CIN & PAN (tournie)
    • I hate deciding games like this, but you guys are the ones who requested a coin flip with the tied vote (2-2), so in the knowledge that this game has been decided by random.org,

Eric has been removed from the game by popular vote and was the Old Lady.
      Pile of Pandas has been removed from the game and was Innocent!

The Inquisition has won. Congratulations to Echo, Rok, and Zenny. Excel also wins due to having selected to win with the Inquisition as the Cup of Coffee.

I nominate.......Kerzi to host the next one. Or if not, Mouse Keyboard.

Well played everyone. Carni your switch was wonderful to get Echo killed.

odinloki_us wrote:

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?
    • Wait... I thought I was incompetence? When did I change to Old Lady?

Edit: OHHHHHHH!!!!! I see what you did there, Burn!!!
      That was such a perfect role for me that I'm mad!!! I'm mad that I didn't notice it earlier.
      Usx-
      Rd 25- Danali
      Rd 27- AirPreNe
      Rd 28- Took a break
      Rd 29- Zig & Zag
      Rd 30- Hustleboys

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eric Rasputin ().