Is there a guide for building up a 9c as your capital?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If playing as a defender for someone else, I've sometimes gone for the nearest 9c to them (presuming the hammer player uses all the nearby 15c).

I use kirilloid to plan all villa resources in the most efficient way, their guide can be used for building up any village, but for 9c they say:

All to 5 then lvl1 mill
      All to 6 then lvl2 mill
      All to 7 then lvl3 mill
      Then do all to 8, then five to 9, then do one field to 10. Then finish mill to 5, and do bakery to lvl2
      Get the 8's up to 9 then do bakery to lvl3
      Do all to 10 then bakery to lvl4
      Do all to 11 then bakery lvl5.

Personally I do the wood/clay/iron up to 8 then don't do them anymore until the crop is done, I also don't do their factories due to space.

Hope that helps
    • Hello

you can find a tutoriel there :
      Tutoriels et fichiers de gestion

spoiler " NPC afin de trouper h24 et montage15c en zone grise et start de compte et montage 15c capitale ou 9c capitale"

you follow the link given, and you go on tab "start de compte + montage 15c ou 9c capitale"

i dont translate all in english but i think you can understand, otherwise just ask :)
      DOC+TUTO+CARTE: Tutoriels et fichiers de gestion
      LOL,LODM,LOST,Wait&See,NWO,~LFI~(gagné),Exilés,Tyrans(gagné)
      speed : ~M.A~, WisC(gagné), triple V(gagné),?¿?¿?¿,Hegemony
      ROA :%(gagné);qualifs : Gtm,ANTP,REN Q(gagné)
    • alestorm_UK wrote:

If playing as a defender for someone else, I've sometimes gone for the nearest 9c to them (presuming the hammer player uses all the nearby 15c).

I use kirilloid to plan all villa resources in the most efficient way, their guide can be used for building up any village, but for 9c they say:

All to 5 then lvl1 mill
      All to 6 then lvl2 mill
      All to 7 then lvl3 mill
      Then do all to 8, then five to 9, then do one field to 10. Then finish mill to 5, and do bakery to lvl2
      Get the 8's up to 9 then do bakery to lvl3
      Do all to 10 then bakery to lvl4
      Do all to 11 then bakery lvl5.

Personally I do the wood/clay/iron up to 8 then don't do them anymore until the crop is done, I also don't do their factories due to space.

Hope that helps
      So I have all 8s right now, building one of each up to 10 then doing buildings as I will have space... What I am really wondering is what to do after 10s do I still build up wood/iron/clay or just build up wheat??
    • _Lyli__FR wrote:

Hello

you can find a tutoriel there :
      Tutoriels et fichiers de gestion

spoiler " NPC afin de trouper h24 et montage15c en zone grise et start de compte et montage 15c capitale ou 9c capitale"

you follow the link given, and you go on tab "start de compte + montage 15c ou 9c capitale"

i dont translate all in english but i think you can understand, otherwise just ask :)
      I am unable to translate it, google translate won't work
    • just follow the link given in the spoiler :

NPC TROUPAGE + Start compte + monter 15c en ZG(fofo off) - Google Sheets
      just know that :
      bois = wood
      terre = clay
      fer = iron
      cc = wheat
      moulin = grain mill
      boulangerie = bakery

you have asked what to do after all cc 10 ---->>> all 11 all 12 13 14 15
      the only question is: keep or not keep sawmill bryckyard ironfoudary ?
      until all 15 you can keep them because 2 warehouse is enough

after :
      if you play def : since all fields 12, stable 20 and barracks 20 , you can train h24 troops, and continue to up fields during queue troops

DOC+TUTO+CARTE: Tutoriels et fichiers de gestion
      LOL,LODM,LOST,Wait&See,NWO,~LFI~(gagné),Exilés,Tyrans(gagné)
      speed : ~M.A~, WisC(gagné), triple V(gagné),?¿?¿?¿,Hegemony
      ROA :%(gagné);qualifs : Gtm,ANTP,REN Q(gagné)

The post was edited 3 times, last by _Lyli_ ().

• I personally think that a 9c for a capital is a bad choice most of the time, I mean if you're going to play the whole server, at the long run wouldn't you wish you had settled a 15c ?

If you do the maths, a 15c with only 50% bonus produces more :crop: than a 9c with 150% bonus and you don't have the trouble to conquer the 3rd oasis. And the truth of this game is, the more :crop: you have, the more troops you can feed and troops win the game. Fact is that if you are a border player you won't be feeding your own troops most of the time, anyways, here you go:

Most efficient way to upgrade wheat fields on a 9c

Being the 1st factory the Mill and the 2nd the Bakery
    • rolandthecreator_UK wrote:

So I have all 8s right now, building one of each up to 10 then doing buildings as I will have space... What I am really wondering is what to do after 10s do I still build up wood/iron/clay or just build up wheat??
      Up to 8 is OK because you get a faster return on investment with the lower levels, and although I haven't exactly worked out the numbers, after 8 I would stick with just doing wheat until they are all done as high as you can, because you get the benefit of the mill and bakery, and it isn't worth putting the other factories in for the other resources. To get the wheat as high as possible you'll need those spaces for more warehouse/granary. Just use future villas for producing those other resources more efficiently (by having all factories) which you can then use to supply your cap.

Edit:
      I thought not to be so lazy and work it out...

I know you said you are on 8's, but since I don't want to calculate it for every possibility I have worked it out for a 9c which already has everything to lvl 10 and presuming no factories for wood/clay/iron, and presuming lvl5 mill and bakery, the numbers I think are:

Cost in resources to get 3x wood, 3x clay and 3x iron from level 10 to level 11 is 389,760 resources
      Increase in production is a total of 1008 resources per hour
      Return on investment (cost/reward) = nearly 387 hours

For wheat, total cost for 9x fields from 10 to 11 is 379,620 resources
      Increase in production is a total of 1512 crop per hour
      Return on investment (cost/reward) - 251 hours

Although the arithmetic may need checked... I do know it is more cost effective just to concentrate on the wheat in your cap whether it is 9c or 15c. I'm not clever enough to put all that in a spreadsheet and work out the return on investment for every level, which is why I personally just stop doing the wood/clay/iron at 8's, and I'm sure there will be a point where it is worthwhile to increase the wood/clay/iron, but by that time you will probably just need the wheat to feed all those troops :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by alestorm: Added some numbers ().

• I agree; the best method for return on investment would be to leave wood/clay/iron at level 0 since wheat fields will benefit from the mill, bakery, and any oases. That way any res spent on wheat will recover the costs quicker, as shown in your calculations. The only downside though is it will cost more in gold. Part of the reason I'd be inclined to take a 9c is to keep gold consumption down, so in that scenario level 8's would be a reasonable place to stop since there's enough production to curb gold spend, but not so high that it's uneconomical.
      "It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA
    • To be fair I've not done the math either, all I know is that on average a wheat field will yield a better ROI percentage since it has mill, bakery and oases backing it up. Low level res fields probably don't hurt, I'm just not as interested in the lower return personally.
      "It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA
    • The best way to sim a 9c is to work out the production you gain for the next field, then divide by the cost. Then get the cheapest field. Then do some more funky maths to work out when to get next oasis too.

BUT - 9c are really only for the following situations:

do not have enough gold to run 15c - approx. 1800 gold needed for whole server
      not fast enough to get 50/75% 15c or better
      casual player

even as a defender you will make much more from a 15c than a 9c. 15c make sooo many more resources and allow you to store many more troops. Even a basic 15c can make 100k per hour easily. Also, for supporting your offensive allies, you can store their catapults and siege when they are making their WWKs. As a defender, later you can make defence from 10-15 towns or more and this will be up to 8,000 troops per day. This is why a 15c outshines a 9c.

It's best to start a server thinking that you are going all in as then you can protect you alliance. This allows them to go all in too and not have to compromise their offense.
      UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed
      #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
      Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this