closed beta

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• tymonlolek_PL wrote:

Skoro inni, patrząc po szmatkach, nagrabili po 150k i więcej a nie stawiali wioch to ich sprawa. Moim zdaniem upraszczasz sprawę. Poza tym najpierw wychwalasz nację a potem punktujesz jej minusy:D
      Pisze jak jest. Nacja jest rozwojowa, ale w późniejszym etapie gry jak dostanie bonus z oaz. Na początku to wolna i trudna gra. Na becie gra 4500 graczy i nie są to nowicjusze. Jak ktoś gra germanami i hunami i ma dużo rabunku to wie jak inwestować surowce. Nie ma opcji, aby Egipt grając bez doładowania, jako pierwszy założył drugą osadę na serwerze.
    • Solne Miasto wrote:

LordTurek_PL wrote:

Solne Miasto wrote:

Na becie gra 4500 graczy i nie są to nowicjusze.
      Może nie nowicjusze, ale amatorzy.
      Amatorsko na tym serwerze gram ja. Zalogowałem się do niewłaściwej ćwiartki he he a Polacy grają w innym miejscu, ale co tam:)Może to serwer amatorów he he, ale ja obstaje przy swoim – Egipcjanin się napompował:)
      następnym razem daj w poście więcej
      to zdecydowanie zwiększa przejrzystość i przyjemność w trakcie czytania.
    • Eragon104_PL wrote:

Solne Miasto wrote:

LordTurek_PL wrote:

Solne Miasto wrote:

Na becie gra 4500 graczy i nie są to nowicjusze.
      Może nie nowicjusze, ale amatorzy.
      Amatorsko na tym serwerze gram ja. Zalogowałem się do niewłaściwej ćwiartki he he a Polacy grają w innym miejscu, ale co tam:)Może to serwer amatorów he he, ale ja obstaje przy swoim – Egipcjanin się napompował:)
      następnym razem daj w poście więcej to zdecydowanie zwiększa przejrzystość i przyjemność w trakcie czytania.

a do jakiej ćwiartki ?????
    • Solne Miasto wrote:

ja obstaje przy swoim – Egipcjanin się napompował:)

wishmaster3 wrote:

Any news on whether the hun hero bonus is working as intended or not?

Schneeente wrote:

At least one person understood the argument. Glad to have you here, unknown French person!

Point is, was and still remains, the Egyptian's are far too strong.

Their unit composition is top tier.
      Their unique building is top tier
      And their hero bonus is in a category on its own.

You really need to turn off the hero bonus and increase the cost of the special Egyptian building significantly. Twice the cost of the HM seems reasonable. That way you can still afford low level in some villages to get at least a small bonus and in the capital you need to calculate to which level it makes sense and not just always build it to lvl 20.
      Now that you've actually made a point (which no one was arguing against before, even though you tried your hardest to make it look that way - everyone put Egyptian hero bonus at the top), instead of making posts like below;

Schneeente wrote:

MCCFire wrote:

Egyptian Hero's bonus is amazing for the start, but very useless in the rest of the game. The Gauls extra speed is always useful, just as the Huns hero's bonus.
      Seriously? Are your really serious?The bonus is amazing at the start and then it becomes useless?

Before I answer seriously, I give you the chance to retract your statement.
      We can actually discuss things.

Yes, the Egyptian hero bonus is incredibly strong. The only tribes that could potentially compete in settling will probably be teuts and maybe huns, but only if they farm very well, and carefully optimize the account for settling fast. Having been in top 10 to settle, by ways of simming with old tribes on a couple of servers, I can tell that maybe only 2-5 people on average will be in contention to outsettle a simming Egyptian as teuts/huns. And tbh it's probably dubious if they will even be able to. First to settle on this beta server was an Egyptian, and the account wasn't even fully optimized in terms of buildpath.

Now, that's comparing tribes who are actually able to raid for a fast settling. Anything else will be left in the dust. I'm doing a simming start with huns, and I will be 48 hours or so late with settling compared to the first settle, with only a few mistakes in build path. if I had done everything optimally it would probably be 30 hours late is my guesstimate. And this is keeping in mind that the Egyptian account was a lot less optimized in build path.

For the average non-farming account, or for farming accounts who aren't fully focused on settling first, we're talking several days difference between those who play other tribes, and those who play Egyptians - even just average Egyptian accounts.

Before, you could sim and settle within 24 hours of the ones doing the best raiding starts. And only a few players on the server would be doing the optimal raiding starts for settling fast, so simming as any tribe was viable.I did top 10 on both Roman and Gaul np. Now, Egyptians simming will potentially be the fastest way to settle, even outpacing people dedicating full days and nights to raiding oases. This will obviously completely smash the settling balancing/eco-system (if you will), as it is. And it will hugely affect cropper availability.

I think this will probably hurt Romans and Gauls the most. Romans used to be 2nd in hammer making after teutons, with a lot lower crop consumption. With simming start being viable to settle not too far off of the most agressively farming teuts, Romans were good. With the addition of huns and Egyptians, I see Romans taking a big hit in viability. Huns are better in off/time than Romans (beating imp/EC), with troops being a lot cheaper. If you want to raid heavily, huns beat Romans in raiding and off/time too (steppe riders and infantry give more off/time than imp/EI, and steppes are better raiders than EI, and a lot cheaper once again).

Obviously for gauls, they used to be a lot of deffers go-to tribe. Egyptians have comparable defensive capabilities + they have the incredibly strong simming start - no gaul will be even close to competing with that.

Now, that is not even getting into the special buildings. Gaul trapper is ofc laughably bad compared to brewery and HDT. But now comparing it to a building that gives you ~63k more crop per hour from a 150% 15c with just level 18 fields? Insane. HDT is obviously amazing, brewery is good too, hun command center is a bit meh but it's alright, paired with their off power and cheap units. But here we're looking at primarily/most often offensive tribes. If we compare Gauls, who would be the competing tribe to Egyptians... Yep, lightyears away.

Especially considering that the water works will be amplified.. by the super quick settling! Egyptians will have acces to the highest % croppers, while at the same time getting the most benefit out of having a high % cropper!

So for the hero bonus -> OP, definitely. Needs to either be toned down significantly, changed, or something needs to be done for allowing faster simming starts for the other tribes, which won't benefit Egyptians.
      For the special building -> OP too. Should be toned down. I'd probably say reduce the max bonus it gives.
      For the two tribe advantages in union -> very OP, since they amplify each other.

This is assuming though, that Egyptians will be on a server without a boosted start. Which we have absolutely no word from TG about if they will or not. We had no idea what game settings would be like on this beta, we have no idea what the game settings will be for the actual birthday server, and we have no idea if they want to implement the new tribes on normal legends servers too (but my guess is they want to). So all in all, incredibly poor communication and excecution of this beta server from TG's side.
      Poczytaj sobie co sądzą inni, a nie od razu wystawiasz swoją opinię;)
    • No gram na plusach, +/+ ale daleko od innych. Team PL jest na -/+.
      Na tego typu serwerze gram po raz pierwszy. Wie ktoś jak tu jest z tymi regionami ? a dokładnie rzecz ujmując czy można założyć drugą osadę poza regionem, gdy ten nie został otwarty ?

Eragon104_PL– kalkulatorowy przyjacielu czytanie nie boli a poza tym nikt Ci nie karze mnie czytać. Nie ma przymusu.

Ja gram na koordynatach 33/98 Solne Miasto_Pl