Community GuidelinesWelcome to the Travian: Legends forum!
This forum offers you a platform to enter interesting discussions with other players and the Travian team. You have come to the right place if you want to discuss your ideas with others, are looking for information or help, or can provide assistance to others.
These community guidelines form part of the Terms & Conditions. By registering on the forum, each user accepts these community guidelines as well as the Terms & Conditions and undertakes to observe them, especially Section §11.
1. General behavior
In addition to what is already stated in the Terms & Conditions, the following behavior is not tolerated:
- Multi-accounting. Each user may have only one account on forum.
- Spamming, swearing and insulting. A forum offers a pleasant environment only if there is a polite and respectful atmosphere.
- Excessive/repeated posting of similar texts. Posts should only be posted in one forum section and not duplicated.
- Impersonating staff, including posts in which the user points out that someone is breaking the rules.
- Threads or posts created with the purpose of advertising web pages or products that have no relation to Travian: Legends or other games by Travian Games GmbH.
- Posting material that could be considered as illegal or as a copyright violation according to international law.
Please attempt to provide an objective line of argumentation when replying. Try to stick to the discussion topic. Phrase your opinion in an understandable way and take into account the arguments of other users. Unverifiable accusations or suspicions should not be posted. Constructive criticism is welcome if it is written in a respectful and factual manner and supported by relevant arguments.
3. Warnings and bans
Any account violating the Terms & Conditions or these community guidelines may be warned, banned or deleted by staff members depending on the severity of the infraction inflicted on these rules.
Moderators make sure that the community guidelines are being followed. For questions about a ban, please contact the moderator concerned by private message. If there is good reason to assume an abuse of power by the moderator, the Community Manager can be contacted at email@example.com
5. External links
Travian Games is not liable for the content of external links. Liability lies solely with the owner of the web page in question. It's unreasonable for the provider to regularly check the content of linked content. If we become aware of violations by external links, they will be removed. Until then, users click on links at their own risk.
6. Organizational matters
The Travian: Legends Team reserves the right to change the guidelines at any time.
Travian: Legends US/UK
Travian: Legends US/UK
The post was edited 8 times, last by m.hudson ().