whats the plan for UK2?

• TS2

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Corts wrote:

hidden behind your mum's apron .
      I just want to point this out. i'm sure Corts didn't mean to insult anybody by that thing with the apron...

in other countries, expressions doesn't translate well in English. I think the thing under mum's apron resembles that you can't do anything on your own without your mum's help or approval. ( still a child depending on his mum.)

In other words why do you have to sow off your WW2 knowledge and get offended by that?

Corts wrote:

To use Dunkirk as your battle thought, shows you don't have a clue .
      Germany was fighting on the east and west. Also the ally troops were fighting for a good reason .
      So it you use something like that remember this .less we forget .
      After this contradiction you came up with this:

Corts wrote:

So take your over sized head and stuck it in a lavie.
      You ( we ) play a pointless game hidden behind your mum's apron .
      This is rude mate. So shame on you Corts :thumbdown:
    • sorry stranger if you find my comments rude . I apologise to you alone .
      But i stand my comments.
      He has used real war events as if it is relevant to this or any game
      I didn't bring him into the conversion and I will not play his pathetic game.
    • Hi all, its me again!
      I would like to remind people of how SWM complained that TFSC wasted a perfectly good hammer just before artis were released...

Converter - Battle reports Travian

How ironic. SWM wasted some very good hammers which could have been used to get plans in a few days... just to slower our ww building by a few days... i mean yes if they have so many hammers then its a good strategic move... but seriously? Do they have so many hammers that they can waste hammers on getting resource fields down like robbergamer, mercury and TR07 did?
      But hey at least mercury and TR07 targetted 2 fields where as robbergamer targetted one..

Anyways thx for all the def points and for letting the heroes of everyone in the alliance get a few more lvls... <3
    • thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

Hi all, its me again!
      I would like to remind people of how SWM complained that TFSC wasted a perfectly good hammer just before artis were released...

How ironic. SWM wasted some very good hammers which could have been used to get plans in a few days... just to slower our ww building by a few days... i mean yes if they have so many hammers then its a good strategic move... but seriously? Do they have so many hammers that they can waste hammers on getting resource fields down like robbergamer, mercury and TR07 did?
      But hey at least mercury and TR07 targetted 2 fields where as robbergamer targetted one..

Anyways thx for all the def points and for letting the heroes of everyone in the alliance get a few more lvls... <3
      they hit fields coz u dont have GW-s in your WW anymore lol, also "to slower our ww building by a few days" ill remind you you cannot gold GW-s in WW, actually im pretty sure u hear this first time in ur life.

what u consider "waste" is your side of the picture, a picture shaped with some non-objective thinking considering we were the ones to decide what we are gunna "waste"

again you killing with your logic :D

here eat the report and its manlyness

PS. Hero lvls? u serious m9-1? XD

The post was edited 1 time, last by goldenboy ().

• thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

Hi all, its me again!

I am now convinced that you actually do not know how to play this game. Your delayed over 2 weeks. If you can’t count that up god help you. I have never hear anyone so mean spirited on this forum. Not just your manners your incompetence is showing every time you open your mouth. The biggest problem is time is running out. The only reason we did not hit other targets I assumed you could build a WW Properly. 4 gws what a joke

I nearly forgot. You think any of these were perfectly good hammers. Hehe baton down the hatches.
    • antonio_UK wrote:

I have never hear anyone so mean spirited on this forum. Not just your manners your incompetence is showing every time you open your mouth. The biggest problem is time is running out. The only reason we did not hit other targets I assumed you could build a WW Properly. 4 gws what a joke
      I would say u became little harsh towards the kid He is rather more mannered then most of the trolls around here, respected people.
      and he was also not too much illogical in his approach. So whats your take Mr WW expert, if 4 gws in a ww is a joke.
      how much you gona build 10 GW ?. where one need max 1 mil to build a lvl 100 WW. 4 GW in addition with the normal ones, its a normal build. yea if u want some extra protection and save time one can go for 5 to 6 lvl 18 GW. But where in the hell one build 9 to 10 GW, that you needed to send 5 hammers with double shot. where the job could be done with just too proper hammer , max with one backup in case.

antonio_UK wrote:

I nearly forgot. You think any of these were perfectly good hammers. Hehe baton down the hatches.
      yes they were good hammers, would have been proved very destructive if directed towards GoT caps. but you used it to get some extra time, that i would not argue as every one has his own priorities, for you its extra 15 days and good bunch of defense kill, for us we were saved from the pain arranging defense alliance wise if targeted towards multiple targets.
      If you people got more and much better hammers then these apart from WWKs, that will be for sure a problem for us. Let see how things turn out.
      TFSC role at the end game will count the most.
    • kashi_AU wrote:

antonio_UK wrote:

I have never hear anyone so mean spirited on this forum. Not just your manners your incompetence is showing every time you open your mouth. The biggest problem is time is running out. The only reason we did not hit other targets I assumed you could build a WW Properly. 4 gws what a joke
      I would say u became little harsh towards the kid He is rather more mannered then most of the trolls around here, respected people.and he was also not too much illogical in his approach. So whats your take Mr WW expert, if 4 gws in a ww is a joke.
      how much you gona build 10 GW ?. where one need max 1 mil to build a lvl 100 WW. 4 GW in addition with the normal ones, its a normal build. yea if u want some extra protection and save time one can go for 5 to 6 lvl 18 GW. But where in the hell one build 9 to 10 GW, that you needed to send 5 hammers with double shot. where the job could be done with just too proper hammer , max with one backup in case.

antonio_UK wrote:

yes they were good hammers, would have been proved very destructive if directed towards GoT caps. but you used it to get some extra time, that i would not argue as every one has his own priorities, for you its extra 15 days and good bunch of defense kill, for us we were saved from the pain arranging defense alliance wise if targeted towards multiple targets.If you people got more and much better hammers then these apart from WWKs, that will be for sure a problem for us. Let see how things turn out.
      TFSC role at the end game will count the most.
      "TFSC role", again u pretending to be the know it all, as u have been the entire span of the server here on forum, acting as you know what "respect" is, I mean seriousely dont make me copy paste stuff u been posting since start of the round, :D

back to "TFSC role" not sure what u trying to say with this, after using them as your cannon fodder their only role will be to proceed with being cannon fodder for you
    • goldenboy wrote:

"TFSC role", again u pretending to be the know it all, as u have been the entire span of the server here on forum, acting as you know what "respect" is, I mean seriousely dont make me copy paste stuff u been posting since start of the round,
      I am a bit confuse, are you quoting/addressing me or your self in the comment. :rolleyes:

goldenboy wrote:

back to "TFSC role" not sure what u trying to say with this, after using them as your cannon fodder their only role will be to proceed with being cannon fodder for you
      Lol this is lame, considering them cannon fodder, i would rather consider them worthy opponent, and a sovereign third power of the server. who even have a fare chance of sneaking through WW, while SWM VS GOT.
    • im obv adressing you, anyone with couple planks in head would figure that out.

GoT is considering TFSC a worthy opponent? opponent? OPPONENT? please stop right there and dont ever post XD

after working together for how much, after begging nemris to help you vs SWM now you are begging TFSC aswell? I thought u already done the begging part with them...would you look at that...what happened? you cannot mold them as you are trying to mold everything by talking while you are doing 0 in game? interesting very interesting. "WHILE SWM vs GOT" thats not even a fight, you attacked us twice in 200 days, both times with help from TFSC. and they showed more fighting us than you did.

the only thing u fight for is to get into confed with everyone so you dont have to do anything, probably coz u cant do anything, and thats exactly what you are doing now

ill tell you who has 0% chance of winning this = Game of Beggars