whats the plan for UK2?

• TS2
    • New

When will people realize it is just a game :/
      You attacked us, we attacked you back; you lost some troops, we lost some troops. Who did more damage to whom will depend on who wins the server. I personally think NemRis and GoT should work together instead of fighting each other; the leaders have decided otherwise and I am one to follow orders. I suggest NemRis to be more diplomatic than to be more aggressive. You know what we are capable off, and we know what you are capable off. If you want to win this server perhaps a little bit of diplomatic thinking should be done in your alliance. With that being said, good luck to both sides :) .

Meme wrote:

Please can we keep this polite, ladies and gentlemen.
      I like our moderator 8) .

I am not gloating nor am I belittling you guys with the following reports - so don't think of me badly I am actually a nice guy :p . Just wanted to show the UK2 world that my leader "Amer" was not lying or exaggerating. And oh those are just from me, and frankly I really don't care about losing them anymore - they will be used to clear up oasis now :D .
      Good luck you guys :)

Converter - Battle reports Travian

P.S. BigBoss still love your counter <3
    • New

BranStark wrote:

I personally think NemRis and GoT should work together instead of fighting each other; the leaders have decided otherwise and I am one to follow orders. I suggest NemRis to be more diplomatic than to be more aggressive.

BranStark you traitor, now i understand why they don;t defend you.

you sugar talk them with your politeness , and they love you for that. And start hoping you will get them close to GoT and save them in the end. :cursing:
      Cp.black ... aux.
      Cp.jack......au5
    • New

BranStark wrote:

When will people realize it is just a game :/
      You attacked us, we attacked you back; you lost some troops, we lost some troops. Who did more damage to whom will depend on who wins the server. I personally think NemRis and GoT should work together instead of fighting each other; the leaders have decided otherwise and I am one to follow orders. I suggest NemRis to be more diplomatic than to be more aggressive. You know what we are capable off, and we know what you are capable off. If you want to win this server perhaps a little bit of diplomatic thinking should be done in your alliance. With that being said, good luck to both sides :) .

Meme wrote:

I like our moderator 8) .
      I am not gloating nor am I belittling you guys with the following reports - so don't think of me badly I am actually a nice guy :p . Just wanted to show the UK2 world that my leader "Amer" was not lying or exaggerating. And oh those are just from me, and frankly I really don't care about losing them anymore - they will be used to clear up oasis now :D .
      Good luck you guys :)

P.S. BigBoss still love your counter <3
      Well said! It is at the end, just a game :) .
      Let's enjoy the round!I attack cuz it is part of this game, but in no way I dislike my neighbors. :thumbup:

ps: I just got lucky :P
    • New

The Godfather wrote:

Oh dear so if someone attacks you the solution is to ally with them.
      Perhaps you did not understand what I meant to say. Just to help you understand lets take a situation of three players A, B and C.
      Say for example Player A has 400 troops, Player B has 600 troops, Player C has 1000 troops. A fights B and loses 200 troops X/ , while B loses 300 troops :cursing: , while C makes more troops :sleeping: .
      B decides to take out A X( but fails and A miraculously survives with 50 troops 8o while B is left with 0 ;( .
      The current situation: A has 50, B has 0 while C now probably has 1500 troops :evil: . Now the grand question, who wins in the end?
      Obvious answer: C wins, but A and B had the most fun. :thumbdown:

Now consider if A and B decided to work together :thumbsup: , they get to have fun AND get the chance to win in the end.

To answer your question, it purely depends on the current situation of the server. If Nemris was our only competition, then no, allying in that case would be stupid and boring. But alas, that is not the situation. There are alliances out there who has the potential to do more damage alone as to what two alliance can do combined - Player C in our example. In short, neither GoT nor NemRis has to gain anything from fighting with each other but to allow other alliances to take advantage of this situation. Keep in mind, all of this is my "personal" opinion. I do not even know what my leaders are planning, I just follow orders. In the end it all comes down to how diplomatic and strategic you are 8)
    • New

BranStark wrote:

The Godfather wrote:

Oh dear so if someone attacks you the solution is to ally with them.
      Perhaps you did not understand what I meant to say. Just to help you understand lets take a situation of three players A, B and C.Say for example Player A has 400 troops, Player B has 600 troops, Player C has 1000 troops. A fights B and loses 200 troops X/ , while B loses 300 troops :cursing: , while C makes more troops :sleeping: .
      B decides to take out A X( but fails and A miraculously survives with 50 troops 8o while B is left with 0 ;( .
      The current situation: A has 50, B has 0 while C now probably has 1500 troops :evil: . Now the grand question, who wins in the end?
      Obvious answer: C wins, but A and B had the most fun. :thumbdown:

Now consider if A and B decided to work together :thumbsup: , they get to have fun AND get the chance to win in the end.

To answer your question, it purely depends on the current situation of the server. If Nemris was our only competition, then no, allying in that case would be stupid and boring. But alas, that is not the situation. There are alliances out there who has the potential to do more damage alone as to what two alliance can do combined - Player C in our example. In short, neither GoT nor NemRis has to gain anything from fighting with each other but to allow other alliances to take advantage of this situation. Keep in mind, all of this is my "personal" opinion. I do not even know what my leaders are planning, I just follow orders. In the end it all comes down to how diplomatic and strategic you are 8)

I understand what you meant originally and the maths do add up. The problem is the server itself lacks depth this year. So just maybe we may have a few more WW's because individual teams may have a chance this ERA. Surely you win your quad then the ERA. Its been the same for 10 years. The choice is we have 4 teams one from each quad. So 4 metas. Anyway I think it all academic as I sure the leaders of the main alliances think they are good enough to win in their own right. It happened 3 years ago in UK2. Everyone got together to stop SWM. Fortunately it did not work for the mega meta because in the end of the day the team with the best organisation with the most troops and correct strategy should win.
    • New

BranStark wrote:

Now consider if A and B decided to work together , they get to have fun AND get the chance to win in the end.
      It depends on your definition of fun ....... I find fighting with the neighbours much more fun than fighting with the next quad 200 squares away ..... 15 hours for the troops to get there ... 15 hours to get back ..... if they come back ..... :sleeping:
    • New

The Godfather wrote:

BranStark

I personally think NemRis and GoT should work together instead of fighting each other
      We did offer them a dialogue,
      but apparently we have offended the little nick by settling in NW Quad, and has thought its better to attack GoT with catas, and write something against GoT in their alliance description.

So Nick asked for a war, and was is what he will get, They Started this mess, but i guess it will be on us to clean it up.

And branstark, how on earth can u say we should work with them once they started attacking us with catas so early in the game?
    • New

Amer_AU wrote:

The Godfather wrote:

BranStark

I personally think NemRis and GoT should work together instead of fighting each other
      We did offer them a dialogue,but apparently we have offended the little nick by settling in NW Quad, and has thought its better to attack GoT with catas, and write something against GoT in their alliance description.

So Nick asked for a war, and was is what he will get, They Started this mess, but i guess it will be on us to clean it up.

And branstark, how on earth can u say we should work with them once they started attacking us with catas so early in the game?
      Okay, I do not know of any dialog. My cata attack was not an alliance based decision.
      I work fairly independently and I'm new to the Nemesis team, though I do like them, after joining them last server.

My dear neighbor Bran was first to send raids to my spawn. I did not attack GoT first. Then Gendry settles near my cropper, a day after me, with no message no explanation. Even though the oasis was shared for 150%. Plus you should not settle in 7x7 of even alliance members cropper. Isn't that a common courtesy?

I was a little pee'd off, hence the cata attack :p

I know the plans to attack my cropper, so we will see how it ends up. We did not create this mess, both sides are equally responsible. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meme ().

• New

Amer_AU wrote:

I meant to say before NemRis started cataing us. Though I still think matters can be resolved diplomatically since we replied in kind and did more cata damage in comparison (i.e. if both parties actually want it).

Rawnie_UK wrote:

My dear neighbor Bran was first to send raids to my spawn.
      Well to be fair, I attacked you because Nemris were raiding our members with BigBoss leading them :P. I legit wasted 700 clubs on the spawn. I recovered that many in the next 3 days, but since the attacks stopped, I stopped attacking as well :). Even now I can zero pop 3-4 NemRis village next to me, do you see me cata attacking anyone? Only reason I am not doing it is because I believe in miracles like Nemris leadership coming to their senses and joining up with us :D.

Rawnie_UK wrote:

I know the plans to attack my cropper, so we will see how it ends up.
      Even now, you are raiding your neighbors constantly, and you sent cata attacks on Gendry cropper first. What do you expect? Free hugs and kisses in return? :D . I personally like having you in our team Rawnie cannot say the same for the rest of the gang (I like Gendry more FYI :D).

Rawnie_UK wrote:

We did not create this mess, both sides are equally responsible.
      Umm I do not know who started raiding who early game, but I know for a fact that you guys started sending catas to us first :p and we repaid in kind.

notorious crunchie wrote:

he used a naughty! tell him off
      hehehehe...

The post was edited 1 time, last by BranStark ().

• New

BranStark wrote:

Amer_AU wrote:

I meant to say before NemRis started cataing us. Though I still think matters can be resolved diplomatically since we replied in kind and did more cata damage in comparison (i.e. if both parties actually want it).

Rawnie_UK wrote:

My dear neighbor Bran was first to send raids to my spawn.
      Well to be fair, I attacked you because Nemris were raiding our members with BigBoss leading them :P. I legit wasted 700 clubs on the spawn. I recovered that many in the next 3 days, but since the attacks stopped, I stopped attacking as well :). Even now I can zero pop 3-4 NemRis village next to me, do you see me cata attacking anyone? Only reason I am not doing it is because I believe in miracles like Nemris leadership coming to their senses and joining up with us :D.

Rawnie_UK wrote:

I know the plans to attack my cropper, so we will see how it ends up.
      Even now, you are raiding your neighbors constantly, and you sent cata attacks on Gendry cropper first. What do you expect? Free hugs and kisses in return? :D . I personally like having you in our team Rawnie cannot say the same for the rest of the gang (I like Gendry more FYI :D).

Rawnie_UK wrote:

We did not create this mess, both sides are equally responsible.
      Umm I do not know who started raiding who early game, but I know for a fact that you guys started sending catas to us first :p and we repaid in kind.

hehehehe...
      I am not a leader of Nemris and I wasn't raiding GoT, before you tried raiding me.

Again my reason to cata Gendry was simple, he settled too close without saying anything. What did he expect?
      Would any of you guys in my position not do the same? Spent hours of effort early game to get a 150% to finally have someone settling close knowing it's a shared oasis.

then you and manyfaced settled close as well.
      "may the odds be ever in your favor " But when they aren't you do best with what you have :) in this case, when it was 3v1 I would raid, attack to keep neighbors from growing as fast as me.
      Besides I stopped raiding your oasis at least :P I raid gendry, he raids my oasis, its fair ? :P

From whatever I have heard from Barb, he is a nice guy. So if he ever wants to talk, I am all ears.

Logically we should be working together instead of attacking each other, cuz we will have to compete with SWM and whatever is going to be meta in other quads.
      LIke you I haven't attacked either yours or many-faces cropper with catas either. Hoping something will work out.

For now, If we work together or attack each other,its fine either way. ;) As long as we have fun :)

Meme wrote:

Rawnie_UK wrote:

I was a little pissed off, hence the cata attack :p

Meme wrote:

:p
      Changed it to "pee'd". We all happy now?
      My apologies!