whats the plan for UK2?

• TS2

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

The like is for getting the number of s's right :D tell goldenboy that he doesnt know how to count to 5...

Actually def is not you guys activly doing anything. Def points is from us attacking you guys... Also the off points has been like that since arti time. as you guys cleared artis etc... but that still doesnt mean you have done many ops... i mean fix me if im wrong, but ur first op on another alliance (except for big bell and lemur fakes) was 1 month ago... The point is offence points can be easily gained by clearing natars as natar troops are bad at defending compared to player defence... So lets say Max's clearing hammer. He killed 460k natars troops as he cleared the WW alone im assuming (actually if any1 has the report for that then plz post as im interested to see it :D)... But if the same hammer faced 460k defence, lets say 230k spears 230k preats, he would not have killed all of it...
      dude.. stop twisting things and dancing around, just admit it. SWM are well organized that they're #1 off and #1 def and still looking very good and promising, they have been playing their cards right. they know when to attacks and how to def. SWM have about 500 000 off points on the second ally and the def points are earned by killing enemies troops. so yeah I don't know how that is " just simming" and doing nothing if we have more off and more def points than any other ally on the server.
    • thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

goldenboy wrote:

u are fighting them all the server not us
      This might be because u guys are just simming? just a thought... i mean as you said, we fight with nemris, tfsc fought with perun, and we all wasted a lot of troops and development, while you guys did what? just simmed? just a month ago was the first op you guys did (ignoring fakes from lemur and one man op from big bell) on any other alliance to my extent of knowledge...

goldenboy wrote:

thesssupdude is not a quality player, maybe you ask others in Nemris what kind of player he is
      so let me just get this right? you have played with me before that you can say that? or ur just taking a stab at the dark? if you have played with me before, please inform me of when :D and if u mean last uk2 when we were different alliances and u just got mad as i planned to steal your plans and managed (which is why you are trying to annoy me on the forum) then that is not playing with me, its playing against me...It depends who you ask from nemris... As i said, I didnt get kicked from nemris, i left. I do not want to open why unless nick agrees in this forum, as one of the forum rules are you need to have all parties agreeing talking about events that occurred outside of forum to be able to talk about the events here. Now i dont mind speaking about it but idk if the other parties want to so i wont.
      As for other people in nemris, it depends who you ask...
      im not even sure if u are on uk2 now, u sure u talking about uk2? :D

regarding OGC campaing im nut sure why u even talking, u didnt steal nothing from me, you planned 1 OP and you are glorifying that=coz u never did anything else in ur trav career,

while the list of stuff that Ive done on that server can be written in couple of pages

ill present to you some simple logic considering u have none whatsoever

im better than you will ever be

and SWM is better than GoT

you will just have to live with that

I expect to see you on another uk2, again shifting boats till you find a suitable host for your bacterial presence :D

PS. cant be bothered to quote but I think I remember you said multiple times you wont be responding to my posts...yet again u still are...triggered as a light bulb :whistling:
    • kashi_AU wrote:

recruiting every one on the server, u kidding me.

Yeap bad for us, we were not arrogant in game, and given space to many . yea u can call it mercy-full. :D .

GoT was independent and is till date. but yes the given space to small ones, as i said mercy full may be this round.

PS. SWM recruiting cross quad , Is the fear of GoT that big. sad to see mighty swm looking every where for the savior.
      you are now annoying me. You have talked drivel from the start of the server. We dont recruit anywhere. We don’t recruit we don’t need to. The same players play year in year out. Sometimes we are approached to see if want support. Normally we say no. In this case we said to Jb why not. There was an obvious love fest growing between TCFS and GoT. They have been very supportive and added value so Jb are welcome. But it’s a hadfull of players not a full alliance 15 at most. My last word on this none sense. We don’t fear GoT at all. You are an actual embarrassment and we will wipe the floor with you. TCFS will know by now not to work with you. Where is the added value you are a sinking ship. The quicker you get wiped off the map the better. Incompetence is not an excuse for bad manners
    • Nick_UK wrote:

travian-reports.net/us/report/…4,61842944ca1,61843079c89

it is the little things in life... that makes me smile.

Nick_UK wrote:

I normally would not post such reports.....
      It would be better you don;t post, yes little things in life make us smile too, like defending with EIs and cats.

antonio_UK wrote:

you are now annoying me. You have talked drivel from the start of the server.
      Here you are offending some one, the one self proclaimed champion of such things. who is the founder of such stink you throw stink on others u get some.

antonio_UK wrote:

We dont recruit anywhere. We don’t recruit we don’t need to. The same players play year in year out. Sometimes we are approached to see if want support. Normally we say no. In this case we said to Jb why not. There was an obvious love fest growing between TCFS and GoT.
      yes u don;t recruit , you are almighty , u don;t need to. but at the same time "looking for support". "Normally say no" but worried about growing love between TFSC and GOT. But at the same time we are mighty we will wipe u out. Is it confusion/fear/state of denial :/

antonio_UK wrote:

My last word on this none sense. We don’t fear GoT at all. You are an actual embarrassment and we will wipe the floor with you. TCFS will know by now not to work with you. Where is the added value you are a sinking ship. The quicker you get wiped off the map the better.
      bla bla we will wipe u out, we are the almighty , we will wipe u out. and ooh there is a sense of satisfaction too "TCFS will know by now not to work with you" ooh relieved. TFSC is no longer going to work with GOT, we got JB in our pocket. and Nimres is the natural enemy. man there is no added value to the sinking ship.

Why i am sensing some fear deep down.

antonio_UK wrote:

The quicker you get wiped off the map the better. Incompetence is not an excuse for bad manners
      You are welcome, keep on dreaming good for your ego. yes Incompetence is not an excuse for bad manners. charity begins at home.

We love healthy and logical discussion. but for that first you will need to come out of your Utopia and stop pretending GODs. Observe things in a neutral way, come up with logical reasoning. Give respect get respect.

As there is no way non sense can be counter with sense.

Ok i am open to any non sense, Come on goldenboy. :whistling:

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: naughty words are not allowed ().

• Antonio, just for the protocol... You guys allied JB before we started working with TFCS (also its TFCS not TCFS) for that one op... so you cannot say that you allied JB as a result of us doing one

Corts wrote:

well I got catas from Jb . Saying leave the alliance and the rest will be safe .
      Now there started picking off the rest .
      Jb kicked all players that didn't fit in.

They aim to support swm and hit tfsc then GOT .
      just to prove, this was written on forum on 10th december (although its only when it was reported, jb and swm were allies from the beginning) and our op was way after that. So please dont twist the facts...
    • kashi_AU wrote:

It would be better you don;t post, yes little things in life make us smile too, like defending with EIs and cats.
      What planet are you on ? defend with what you can get there in time or lose the village ?? i know what my choice would be every time ....might as well use the troops if you might lose the village..... i just did not know how pathetic the amount of troops being sent at the time would be.

you are just disagreeing for the sake of it ...... pretty sad.

kashi_AU wrote:

We love healthy and logical discussion. but for that first you will need to come out of your Utopia and stop pretending GODs. Observe things in a neutral way, come up with logical reasoning. Give respect get respect.
      and then you follow up with this quote... you again show us all your CONTRADICTIONS......with what ever you say.
    • kashi_AU wrote:

Nick_UK wrote:

travian-reports.net/us/report/…4,61842944ca1,61843079c89

it is the little things in life... that makes me smile.

Nick_UK wrote:

I normally would not post such reports.....

antonio_UK wrote:

you are now annoying me. You have talked drivel from the start of the server.
      Here you are offending some one, the one self proclaimed champion of such things. who is the founder of such stink you throw stink on others u get some.

antonio_UK wrote:

We dont recruit anywhere. We don’t recruit we don’t need to. The same players play year in year out. Sometimes we are approached to see if want support. Normally we say no. In this case we said to Jb why not. There was an obvious love fest growing between TCFS and GoT.
      yes u don;t recruit , you are almighty , u don;t need to. but at the same time "looking for support". "Normally say no" but worried about growing love between TFSC and GOT. But at the same time we are mighty we will wipe u out. Is it confusion/fear/state of denial :/

antonio_UK wrote:

My last word on this none sense. We don’t fear GoT at all. You are an actual embarrassment and we will wipe the floor with you. TCFS will know by now not to work with you. Where is the added value you are a sinking ship. The quicker you get wiped off the map the better.
      bla bla we will wipe u out, we are the almighty , we will wipe u out. and ooh there is a sense of satisfaction too "TCFS will know by now not to work with you" ooh relieved. TFSC is no longer going to work with GOT, we got JB in our pocket. and Nimres is the natural enemy. man there is no added value to the sinking ship.
      Why i am sensing some fear deep down.

antonio_UK wrote:

The quicker you get wiped off the map the better. Incompetence is not an excuse for bad manners
      You are welcome, keep on dreaming good for your ego. yes Incompetence is not an excuse for bad manners. charity begins at home.

As there is no way non sense can be counter with sense.

Ok i am open to any non sense, Come on goldenboy. :whistling:

thesssssupdude_UK wrote:

Antonio, just for the protocol... You guys allied JB before we started working with TFCS (also its TFCS not TCFS) for that one op... so you cannot say that you allied JB as a result of us doing one

Corts wrote:

well I got catas from Jb . Saying leave the alliance and the rest will be safe .
      Now there started picking off the rest .
      Jb kicked all players that didn't fit in.

They aim to support swm and hit tfsc then GOT .
      just to prove, this was written on forum on 10th december (although its only when it was reported, jb and swm were allies from the beginning) and our op was way after that. So please dont twist the facts...

your logic is illogical

• New

just to remind people of what SWM went through to get a large trainer... losing nearly all of Tatallor's hammer...

Big Bell_UK wrote:

King Trigon wrote:

goldenboy wrote:

oi you forgot the artefact.
      you mean the artifact that can be taken back anytime we want? :D not worth mentioning mate :D
      No point in Got taking back this arty tbh.... not like it was shared through out the alliance the whole time it was there ;) But going off your logic if it cost us a hammer to take it, it will cost you 2 to take it back :D
      Let SWM show you how to make use of a large aa and share it round an ally
      rumours have it we don't need to take back large trainer when we can get a small trainer for free :D
      Converter - Battle reports Travian
      i mean, almost for free... lost 2 imps and 1 ec...

P.S. Where was all the SWM / JB / Nemris def outta curiousity?

EDIT: apparently one imp was regenrated... so total loss was 1 imp 1 ec :D
    • New

Sorry not been on . Got bored and fell asleep.

Well reading back I see nothen has changes the rats still lye and the good guys keep quiet.
      Well done Nick post plenty of reports.
      As for swm and jb . Is it time to day I told you so.
      And as I read mercy. What ever . GOT didn't want to take part in any early attacks . Now they have more yellow players . Then the yellow brick road has .....
      Well the point is . Golden boy has always said from the start , it's a swm round . As jb just wait to hit Got .
      Well back to troop building and planning my evil revenge. Karma
    • New

That was a nice and scary hammer, good to see a decent number of EC
      When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Boxxx UK Server 2 Gave up, what an awful version of the game, hated it UK 19
    • New

Corts wrote:

Sorry not been on . Got bored and fell asleep.

Well reading back I see nothen has changes the rats still lye and the good guys keep quiet.
      Well done Nick post plenty of reports.
      As for swm and jb . Is it time to day I told you so.
      And as I read mercy. What ever . GOT didn't want to take part in any early attacks . Now they have more yellow players . Then the yellow brick road has .....
      Well the point is . Golden boy has always said from the start , it's a swm round . As jb just wait to hit Got .
      Well back to troop building and planning my evil revenge. Karma
      Hello, we are ready to beat your hinny for the second time. Dunkirk chapter 2.

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: Naughty words are bad. ().