whats the plan for UK2?

• TS2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• goldenboy wrote:

what u talking about, those 500 cats caught 8 EC
      5000* ^^

tbf this server has been so slow and boring imo i honestly cant wait for it to be over nothing good has happened for months i expected more from the SWM guys (considering they like to blow their own trumpet) yet all youve managed to do was tell us that the hammers caught and caps demolished didnt mean anything.
      Happy does NOT speak for me. hes an absolute loon i swear.
    • YajYaj wrote:

goldenboy wrote:

what u talking about, those 500 cats caught 8 EC
      5000* ^^
      tbf this server has been so slow and boring imo i honestly cant wait for it to be over nothing good has happened for months i expected more from the SWM guys (considering they like to blow their own trumpet) yet all youve managed to do was tell us that the hammers caught and caps demolished didnt mean anything.
      you do forget the fact we are not fighting only you, what did you expect us to clean whipe 3 quads with 60 players? tfsc been spanked good between us and yourselves we not done much but u havent either, and you probably should have considering our situation and artefacts, strategy of simming surely is better for you knowing we have the x5 lol,

anyways round wont be remembered by plays, only thing that will be remembered is who won, if its by 200 days of simming def I dont really have a problem with it, would you? :D

but yeah pretty booring round, lack of people always a problem, rarely we have a round with 2k+ start

The post was edited 1 time, last by goldenboy ().

• goldenboy wrote:

all fine thanks for asking, waiting for something interesting to happen, how is it going at camp GoT?
      I thought you been kicked out of game again after that incident with verce, ;) . but good to see u back again.

Allot interesting had happened, but not much pleasurable for u.scroll back the forum or ask from ur fellows. antonio my be update u. any how for your interest .

Not much just a loss of useless artifact this morning. :D
    • kashi_AU wrote:

goldenboy wrote:

all fine thanks for asking, waiting for something interesting to happen, how is it going at camp GoT?
      I thought you been kicked out of game again after that incident with verce, ;) . but good to see u back again.
      Allot interesting had happened, but not much pleasurable for u.scroll back the forum or ask from ur fellows. antonio my be update u. any how for your interest .

Not much just a loss of useless artifact this morning. :D
      why would I be kicked, didnt end up how you wanted, huh? ;)

nice job with stealing artefact from boxxx, it is game changing move.
    • goldenboy wrote:

why would I be kicked, didnt end up how you wanted, huh?

nice job with stealing artefact from boxxx, it is game changing move.
      Just our imagination noting spacial. It was not what we wanted it was what you do for which u have to pay. There was a rumor some one ruined a game for boxx and verce. any how leave it.

There were allot of game changers, the first one when we decided to join uk domain. and list go on. I am also looking for that Einstein who thought that scout artifact steal by brandini was noting just a useless steal. i hope he would now understand how worthy that usual steal was.
    • kashi_AU wrote:

I am also looking for that Einstein who thought that scout artifact steal by brandini was noting just a useless steal.
      you don't need to look far, it was me. And i still stand behind this, i told you for what scout artie could be used and that in some instances it could be helpful in endgame, but that it is far from it being game changer. Btw, I hope we are talking about same small hawk steal.

Anyway, in other news, will someone finally start hitting WWs? I have teuton WWr to go first on some WW. Message me in game if you want beast to take enemies WW walls out. IGN HeretoWin :D
    • blah im not going to discuss it here anyway, im sure the post would be dealt with immediately as the customer is never right policy applies here aswell.

regarding "game changers" - saying the first one is GoT deciding to join uk domain ; just more ego on the forum so basically nothing new.

and somehow connecting a small hawk steal which has literally no effect in the game apart from being able to trade route it if its some WW feeder, with an AA steal is pretty hillarious.

unless you are suggesting his hawks were crutial in scouting oases and towns protected by massive scouting walls of 50 scouts.

here a smiley for that post :thumbsup:

u got anything else to mention apart from bad attempts to force my reaction?

coz..

its getting booring really, 200 days of same stuff, ill be forced to spam UK1 thread instead.
    • kashi_AU wrote:

yea better for u, to go and join some other server, noting left for u out here. :thumbup:
      oh dont worry my dear australian pantry spider, you will see me and Ill make sure you remember it,

while u will be milled into oblivion as many before have been,

im already on uk1, HA! didnt expect a person can be on 2 rounds? must be too much of a bothering for someone with limited capacity as you 8)
    • goldenboy wrote:

kashi_AU wrote:

yea better for u, to go and join some other server, noting left for u out here. :thumbup:
      oh dont worry my dear australian pantry spider, you will see me and Ill make sure you remember it,
      while u will be milled into oblivion as many before have been,

im already on uk1, HA! didnt expect a person can be on 2 rounds? must be too much of a bothering for someone with limited capacity as you 8)
      I am afraid my friend. your rent a player carrier is over. I was , i am , and i will be here with a legitimate account. But seeing your recent blunders i don;t think any decent player would give you access to his account, better concentrate on rent a troll carrier.

As i am not english so was wondering what is this australian pantry spider. but thanks to my friend mully.

kashi: "what is that Australian pantry spider" .
      Mully: "Pantry spider is the most common type of spider found in the panties" .
    • I wondered how low could you get with your posts but think nothing can be lower than one above :D

as for my account not sure what u talking about, u not familiar how dualing works? you usually get "rented" by someone like in an employer-worker relationship? :D

u see it doesnt work that way here, maybe if u change it you would feel less frustrated and post less pathetic posts here,

if you have further complaints about some irregularrites you are welcome to discuss it with the MH, otherwise you will have to live with me being here, being better than u.

which aint really a big job