US1 Travian Server

• TS1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• US1 Travian Server

Hello All

Greetings from a old team of Travian.
      We are bunch of Indian Guys - have played on different server - predominantly Indians. We are mostly unbeaten in Indian Servers barring few. We are going to join the US1 server.

We welcome all players / team in US1 which is starting tonite.

All the best - may the best alliance Win.

Please note we will come strongly at you.

"Kneel or Die" - and we do not have dragons :love: - just kidding

Hoping to have a awesome game.

Regards

Radioactive :thumbsup:
    • radioactive9 wrote:

Hello All

Greetings from a old team of Travian.
      We are bunch of Indian Guys - have played on different server - predominantly Indians. We are mostly unbeaten in Indian Servers barring few. We are going to join the US1 server.

We welcome all players / team in US1 which is starting tonite.

All the best - may the best alliance Win.

Please note we will come strongly at you.

"Kneel or Die" - and we do not have dragons :love: - just kidding

Hoping to have a awesome game.

Regards

Radioactive :thumbsup:

Welcome to the .us domain.

We're looking forward to a good round, the more competition, the better the game!
      And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
      - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez
    • radioactive9 wrote:

Heard the team SIO is unbeaten in US domain?
      Actually, not totally. The very first SIO team evolved on S1 years ago. There were only about 10 of us. The only WW we had was the one Akumetsu and Stan Gaska stole from Kimmie, and it had been so trashed by others, we only chiefed it for the insult factor. So, technically, SIO is not unbeaten.

However, this is not the SIO team. Or not exclusively. We have combined some of SIO, with some of Ethos, and several other teams. Getting harder and harder to scrounge up players willing to return to the game now.

And since I can't figure out on this new useless forum how to double quote, In response to Armour, I doubt very much the forums will be worthwhile this round. Per MHudson, we cannot insult, either directly or implied, anyone.

What would be the point of bothering to come here? Half the fun of the game was killing someone, the other half was coming here to insult them.

Despite this, we are looking forward to a grand finale!
      S1 R8 SIO - Win
      S4 R8 SIO - Win
      S3 R9 FWB - Win.

S1 -to be - Win.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Quelaana ().

• Quelaana wrote:

radioactive9 wrote:

Heard the team SIO is unbeaten in US domain?
      Actually, not totally. The very first SIO team evolved on S1 years ago. There were only about 10 of us. The only WW we had was the one Akumetsu and Stan Gaska stole from Kimmie, and it had been so trashed by others, we only chiefed it for the insult factor. So, technically, SIO is not unbeaten.
      However, this is not the SIO team. Or not exclusively. We have combined some of SIO, with some of Ethos, and several other teams. Getting harder and harder to scrounge up players willing to return to the game now.

And since I can't figure out on this new useless forum how to double quote, In response to Armour, I doubt very much the forums will be worthwhile this round. Per MHudson, we cannot insult, either directly or implied, anyone.

What would be the point of bothering to come here? Half the fun of the game was killing someone, the other half was coming here to insult them.

Despite this, we are looking forward to a grand finale!
      And insulting on Skype is not allowed either, otherwise you will get blocked :((( (apparently)
    • Quelaana wrote:

Hey, the people of travian are creative. I'm already seeing some "game mechanic discussions" with some heavily implied connotations on two different threads. There's really no way to discuss things happening in the game without implying how good of a strategy something is, or how leadership should have handled something, so while it will never be as much of a yelling match (probably for the best anyways) I don't see how hq would possibly imagine they could prevent "insults."

We'll see, this is my first s1, so I also don't have the greatest sense of what's going on and who's who, but I am looking forward to the round. Good luck all.
    • Delusional_US wrote:

And insulting on Skype is not allowed either, otherwise you will get blocked :((( (apparently)
      I'm pretty thick skinned, so insults don't really bother me. However, there is a difference, IMO, between game insults, and a middle school locker room.
      S1 R8 SIO - Win
      S4 R8 SIO - Win
      S3 R9 FWB - Win.

S1 -to be - Win.

The post was edited 1 time, last by m.hudson ().

• Quelaana wrote:

Delusional_US wrote:

I'm pretty thick skinned, so insults don't really bother me. However, there is a difference, IMO, between game insults, and a middle school locker room.
      You answered me. Does this mean I won?

The post was edited 1 time, last by m.hudson ().

• Ok folks, this is it. I put a very gentle dig at Del in here. Simply implied a lack of maturity. And it was edited out. I'm done. I am closing my forum account, here, and I will be looking into setting up a free forum outside of the game.

The censorship has won.

Good bye.
      S1 R8 SIO - Win
      S4 R8 SIO - Win
      S3 R9 FWB - Win.

S1 -to be - Win.
    • The rules here are not difficult to follow and use the same T&C as the game. If you are not able to follow the rules expect your posts to be edited, deleted and accounts banned.

Its very simple. It starts with implied insults and locker room digs and ends up at full on flame wars.

For those who cant remember here is the TL:DR version: Spamming, swearing and insulting. A forum offers a pleasant environment only if there is a polite and respectful atmosphere.

Much more detail can be found in the T&C's under user responsibilities.
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager
      Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
    • m.hudson wrote:

It starts with implied insults and locker room digs and ends up at full on flame wars.

A forum offers a pleasant environment only if there is a polite and respectful atmosphere.
      Insults, digs and flame wars are the fun of it..

Soo a safe space for all man kind.. Interesting..

I have a better idea, people ought not come here or in game and lie, cheat or disrespect others, and they will not get insulted or flamed..
      Prance around in here on your purple donkey, and you will get eaten by the trolls, and very rightfully so..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • Hello

I think one of my post was deleted. I mentioned that since Admins are not able to give us both in game and out of game fun.. why shouldn't they reduce the gold price till the time they are able to fix the game forums.

At the end its a service for fun and they are selling it. We are getting 50% of the fun now which we pay for in terms of gold.

In game :

hammer cap got hammered and is loosing tiles and granary. Pretty intense huh!!

Regards