Sharing/ Sitting Ita/Eng

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

We've implemented the New Combat Simulator and combat reports on the PTR server.
    Check it out and provide your feedback here!

The Tournament 2018 Qualification starts on the 13th June 2018!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

• Sharing/ Sitting Ita/Eng

Hi Everybody!

Been a while since I played Travian so I wanted to paly again and to come back as sharer due to the fact that I am jobless at the moment and I would not be able to to manage a full account by myself.

I am not English Speaking Native, I am Italian myself, able to speak and understand other languages (DE,SP)

I am available any time, at the beginning I would prefer just maybe to follow orders to avoid misunderstnding and ruin strategies prepared, I can play for off/diff in base of requests.(At the old times I was mainly defender tho).

One last thing, I am not able to use gold for now, might be in the future but first I might hae to find a job!!! X(

Wish you all a nice day!

------------------------

Salve a tutti!

Dopo un bel pò di anni ho deciso di ritornare a giocherellare a Travian! Per il fatto che al momento sono senza lavoro ho alta disponibilità di presenza ma non sarei mai in grado di sostenere un account nella totalità.

Sono multilingue, parlo/scrivo Inglese, capisco Tedesco e Spagnolo, comprensione basica scritta di Francese.

all'inizio desidererei solo eseguire ordini, devo prima assorbire tutti i cambiamenti avvenuti in questi anni, inoltre non vorrei rovinare strategie già ingranate, sono disponibile per offesa o difesa (ai vecchi tempi ero defender).

Per il fatto di non avere lavoro non posso sgoldare al momento, però magari in futuro qualcosa posso combinare!

Auguro a tutti una buona giornata!!
      Cordiali Saluti/Kindest Regards/ Mit Freundlichen Gruessen.

Charleshk