Selfish players

• TS3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Selfish players

Two things that always bug me. Preformed alliances with all the best players in starting on a server where there's no other preformed alliance and just walking the server, then moaning there's no competition (especially when UK servers are so poor in numbers these days) And selfish players.

Looking into the second part a bit further, this guy/account in MFH lost their hammer a few days ago, trying to steal a small AA;

It was a nice attempted, had small haste in their village until 5mins before their attack landed, got someone else to pick up then golded a new TC up. Got unlucky that RD have plenty of defence about. Now instead of letting someone else use the haste, someone with a hammer for example, they've taking it straight back and refusing to let anyone else use it because it's THEIR arte because they cleared it. What shocking attitude to have.
      So not only do we have an alliance that turns on their confed last server because they had a little tantrum but it's also an alliance full of selfish people. NMS really should look at who they teamed up with.

In other news. Unique confusion holder got complacent.
    • I think NMS and MFH are going for the tactic of getting other alliances' players to delete through boredom.

Our defenders were happy to finally see some action, we all have so much standing now everyone is overflowing :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meme ().

• Exactly the reason I had to ask. Calling someone selfish because they want to keep an art is silly. Have you played with them? Seen the impact they have? Or just being slanderous with little context?
      S1 - Chronos travian-reports.net/us/report/4025038ccb4
      S2 - WIM travian-reports.net/us/report/493804f33ac
      I also put most of the work in for this: Converter - Battle reports Travian (thanks for leaving siege at home).
    • Ryder wrote:

Complacent? Maybe a little bit.

Prioritising Capital over what was a frankly useless artefact to me? Definitely. Def was already a bit stretched on my behalf and I actively wasn't bothered about deffing it. If anything I was quite impressed the luck of hitting Treasury with 8/32 chances! Can I have requests from Bum for this weekend's lottery numbers please? :)
      Stupid Forum having to make me stupid re-register
    • WIM wrote:

Exactly the reason I had to ask. Calling someone selfish because they want to keep an art is silly. Have you played with them? Seen the impact they have? Or just being slanderous with little context?
      Slanderous? No matter the impact they have, this changes nothing. They are hammerless, albeit may be back up to a couple K of each troop now. That arte could be used in a much better location for the time being, how can you not see that? This isn't little context.

Check around and see how Boom and Gigawatts have been using their hastes successfully smashing MFH caps. Though I forget, you guys don't seem to like to attack.

Moogle wrote:

Ryder wrote:

Complacent? Maybe a little bit.
      Prioritising Capital over what was a frankly useless artefact to me? Definitely. Def was already a bit stretched on my behalf and I actively wasn't bothered about deffing it. If anything I was quite impressed the luck of hitting Treasury with 8/32 chances! Can I have requests from Bum for this weekend's lottery numbers please? :)
      I agree, I'm not a fan of this artefact for personal use. But for an alliance use, especially come WW time, I've seen it used many times. But you priortise something that could be rebuilt over something that could help win the server, each to their own. 13,22,28,31,43,49
    • I do love how you just make assumptions with no facts/evidence ryder ^^
      He asked me to find a better suited holder for the artefact shortly after walling and i have been busy with work so had forgotten. So please re-address your criticisms to the correct player ;)

Edit

Also. I wouldn't call 3 and a half months of arguements with the fox leadership a little tantrum, but then again you rarely ever know whats actually going on do you ryder ^^
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

The post was edited 2 times, last by mutley_UK ().

• Ryder wrote:

So not only do we have an alliance that turns on their confed last server because they had a little tantrum but it's also an alliance full of selfish people. NMS really should look at who they teamed up with.
      I also just wanted to add given the fact we essentially dumped THOR for MFH, we at NMS absolutely made the right decision. MFH are a far better organised and experienced alliance with much better players who actually communicate and help.

Just look how chaotic the last couple of months have been for Null as they are now known. Here's hoping our confed can go blow for blow with RD. Should be fun either way.
      Stupid Forum having to make me stupid re-register
    • Well with all of the problematic ex-THOR players gone there's no more drama in the SW quadrant :( Thankfully you guys have taken up the mantle, keep these arguments coming! I like to learn about past problems on this server haha!

mutley_UK wrote:

surely deleting with your allys only diet arte should be the top of the list ^^

A player with 6 15 croppers and 5 9 croppers as well, after 3 days of anger we have "recovered" and every day try to forget about it
    • I generally agree with Ryder RE: the OP, arte for personal use is a no go for me, though RD do fake with enough consistency that it may simply have been the easiest place to move it, I wouldn't know being an outsider on here.

It is pretty funny though seeing RD (who were comfortably the strongest ally with the least competition from early on) complaining about a server being boring because their rivals aren't fighting enough amongst themselves, whilst they successfully recruited the whole NE apart from 'negan' or whatever the heck that forgettable ally was that managed to hit top 10 stats purely by merit of being amongst less than 10 alliances and just about staying out of negative raid most weeks. Its Almost like RD are trying to get their enemies to fight each other to make things even easier for them, making the server even more 'boring' funny that.

antonio wrote:

You just jump around like a tart.

Elros wrote:

MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)
    • not sure if or where you are playing this server MJ, but if you were in RD, NMS or MFH you would know that RD attackers have been far from idle ...
      Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
      It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
      For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.
    • Fully aware, it was even the first thing I said.

antonio wrote:

You just jump around like a tart.

Elros wrote:

MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)