Self Defence Against Fruit - The Game

• Game

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
    Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Self Defence Against Fruit - The Game

Rules (where non-standard):
      • The deadline for votes/roles is 11PM BST/6PM EST/whatever that is in Australian time. The first deadline will be on Sunday (in about 46 hours), and every day from then on.
      • Roleclaiming is allowed, but not recommended.
      • Communicating with other players outside the thread is not allowed, apart from between members of the Self Defence.
      • Voting for no lynch is allowed until No Lynch has been lynched.
      • Ties will be solved by first-to-reach-total.
      • Votes should be posted in the thread, in bold.

Roles:
      Fruit (Town)
      Pear - No special abilities (vanilla townie)
      Peach - Cannot be killed by the tiger
      Raspberry - Used for sneaking up on targets, allowing them to discover their alignment (detective)
      Apple - "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" Well in this round, the apple is the doctor.
      Banana - Charges in aggressively, killing its target (one shot vigilante)
      Mango in syrup - Sticky enough to ensure that its target, and anyone who tries to attack them, are unable to move (jailkeeper)

Self Defence (Mafia)
      Instructor - Chooses the kill target, and which weapon to send. Appears innocent to investigations (Godfather)
      Pistol - Uses precision to incapacitate rather than kill (roleblocker)
      Sixteen Ton Weight - Crushes their target completely, rendering them unable to be protected by an apple or mango
      Tiger - Eats both the player and their fruit, hiding their role. Useless against the peach, who much be attacked with a crocodile any other team member. (janitor)
      Crocodile - hides in the water and watches (rolecop)
      Gelignite - if lynched, the first player to vote for them is also killed (vengeful)

Independents
      How not to be Seen Instructor - tries to get people to reveal themselves so he can kill them. Can guess a player's role, eating them if they guess correctly. Their role will be publicly revealed if they guess incorrectly twice, however. Wins if they eat two players (this does not cause the game to end). (Scarecrow's wolf)
      Avocado - Too evil to be aligned with the other fruit, the avocado kills a player every night, and its tough outer shell protects it from attack. It will only be satisfied when everyone else is dead. (serial killer, one-shot bulletproof)

Players (3/12):
      The Burninator Apple
      Rokchick Mango in Syrup
      Eric How not to be Seen Instructor
      Crunchie unknown role
      Pile of Pandas
      Echo Pistol
      Carni Unknown Role
      WIM Instructor
      Gibby
      Flossie Unknown Role
      PFK
      Sapient Pear

Kill Posts:
      Night 1
      Night 2
      Night 3
      Night 4
      Night 5
      Night 6

Roles have not been sent.

The game has begun!

If you do not have a role PM, or your name is not on the list in this post, PM me.

The post was edited 20 times, last by Mouse-Keyboard ().

• Burnie pooh is looking rather peckish.
      Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

|| This area intentionally left blank. ||
      Our Lady of Croppers
      ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~
      The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • I'm sad. No Blazin. Well....

Vote: No Lynch
      Usx-
      Rd 23- The REv(WW Builder)
      Rd 24- The Blind Ones(WW Builder and Winners with NNOF)
      Rd 25- Danali
      Rd 26- Teutobod(Defected), Topnatch(Inactive)
      Rd 27- AirPreNe
      Rd 28- Took a break
      Rd 29- Zig & Zag
      Rd 30- Hustleboys
    • vote: No Lynch

Reason: He stole mah CofFeE!!!!!
      Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

|| This area intentionally left blank. ||
      Our Lady of Croppers
      ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~
      The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison
    • /me squints and tries to read The Burninator.

Is he (i'm assuming HE-correct me if wrong) using reverse psychology by claiming town and asking to be killed as a means to make others not want to kill him as a result or is he telling the truth?

This reminds me of the scene with the door knockers in Labyrinth. Well Burnie, DOES your door lead to the castle? hmmm?
    • I'm putting mafia in a "wine in front of me" situation (WIFOM) by claiming I have an important town role. If I do, mafia ought to believe me and kill me. If I don't, mafia ought to ignore me and kill someone else. Those of you who aren't mafia can ignore me wasting your time with these posts :p

But yeah, for those of you in the mafia I just want you to know, I'm really really valuable to town.

Vote: No Lynch

odinloki_us wrote:

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?
    • Burn is coming off as Mango in syrup or Gelignite. Well, that's how his behavior seems to be.
      Or he could be bluffing to confuse the Mafia and force their concentration on him while the town can better prepare for a scum hunt. Or he could be Pear, since he is also coming as the type who has nothing to lose. These 3 roles best suit Burn according to his behavior I think.
      Usx-
      Rd 25- Danali
      Rd 27- AirPreNe
      Rd 28- Took a break
      Rd 29- Zig & Zag
      Rd 30- Hustleboys
    • The Burninator wrote:

Unvote: NL
      Vote: Eric
      Just claimed that he isn't enough roles to make him significantly likely to be either the wolf or mafia.
      Be careful what you wish for.
      Usx-
      Rd 25- Danali
      Rd 27- AirPreNe
      Rd 28- Took a break
      Rd 29- Zig & Zag
      Rd 30- Hustleboys
    • Idk what that means. All I know is that you significantly narrowed down the possible town roles you could be by essentially claiming you're not a VT or jailkeeper.

People need to be careful with their analyses and claims -- we don't want the wolf to win. Obviously you can claim you're not the wolf and not mafia since that gives wolf no info (b/c even mafia say they're not mafia), but once you start saying you're not certain town roles it becomes more necessary for us to lynch you.

odinloki_us wrote:

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?