2nd villages and crop villages.

• TS2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• 2nd villages and crop villages.

Important stage. This tells us a lot. Server is never won at this stage but its a great indicator of the strength of depth of alliances.

GoT nailed the first and second next door to each other and have added a third.

SWM picked up 7 so far

HH™ have kicked started their croppers.

We will see who walks the talk.

Anybody fancies doing an analysis based on croppers 150% etc it would be nice to see someone else take on it

Anyway hope this starts some sort of communication on this so far boring forum :)
    • "Anyway hope this starts some sort of communication on this so far boring forum "

Think that may have something to do with the fact that most normal peeps cannot find anything they are looking for due to the "new format" of the forum's structure, and broken links/pages, and needing to "mess about" just to get to their own server postings ....... maybe not, but perhaps so :S
    • You can search for all uk2 content by clicking on the orange tag that says "ts2" - or click here. It's not ideal and takes a bit of getting used to, but the threads are all still there.

Gutted at how quick SWM settled their croppers! Meant I had to settle for a 125% in a land far far away X/
      "It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA
    • adleon wrote:

I don't know if it's a matter of speed. I just think the croppers are so much more limited this round. The number 150% croppers seems really low.
      As far as I know, the number of 150%, 125% etc that are available are a fixed number per server, so with lower registration rates it's easier to get a better cropper compared to when there's thousands signing up. I've not seen any update that changes the spawn rate either. Maybe try looking a bit further afield if you don't mind the distance?

• Distance is a good point, if there is a fixed number of each per round, could the smaller server give the appearance of less due to everyone being closer to the centre? And I think I'm right in saying that in the grey there are a higher density of croppers, but does cropper density vary by distance from the grey on the rest of the map? I don't even know where to find that info but would be interesting if there is a variation that isn't just random
    • Didn't think of checking the like that, the 3rd page on uk2 only has 3 croppers on it though. Uk4 has 2 croppers on the 3rd page. I'm not on any other servers to check them too, but it does look like it's not always exactly the same number, plus some of those could be sharing oasis as well so not possible to have all of those croppers with the full bonus at the same time. That's about the total of my investigative powers :D
    • You always know you're in for a thrill when Crunch announces there has been 'investigative work' 8o never thought to check the cropper lists.

Alestorm makes a good point that there could be oasis sharing with some of them, so by the game's mechanisms (if it's smart like me), two croppers showing as both being 150% may actually be classed as 1x 125% and 1x 150% despite both having the range and capacity for 150%. The listing we see may look at maximum capacity within range, whereas spawn ratio when a server is turned on would hopefully be based on unique oasis ownership (to avoid 10x croppers having access to the same 3x 50% oases). At least that seems the most logical way to approach it.

A quick copy and paste into a spreadsheet shows uk3 has 93x listsing of 150% and uk2 has 103x listings of 150%. uk3 also has 8 pages for 125% whereas uk2 has 7 pages for the same. No idea if it's perfectly balanced, but it looks reasonably well balanced.