WW Reports - wwks and wwrs

• Speed 3x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The 2 attacks on Mortal [Istanbul] from HM :

b6aaabca0a.jpg
      dba1a248fd.jpg

The 2 attacks on misanthropic [Istanbul] from HM:

02a3a1adcc.jpg
      19e52243b45ebde3e7505a8e2dc4be21

The 2 attacks on S u n T z u [Dacia] from HM:

7bd092fe1e.jpg
      a153c5181a.jpg

GG and well done to the spanish team man
      And ofcourse the dutch as they have killed all round :P
      wouldnt have been possible without the other
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • Here the images not to open the links

The 2 attacks on Mortal [Istanbul] from HM :lvl 94

The 2 attacks on misanthropic [Istanbul] from HM: lvl 84

The 2 attacks on S u n T z u [Dacia] from HM: lvl 98 to 29

MITHY: clx. [ET] / next9 [Nameless] / next10 [Fernet] / netx11 Sexyplof[Toosexy] / next12 Relax[SN] / ts4.6 The angel [Sar] / tx2.net 2013 manumanu / ts7.6 Los corsarios [Tordos] / ts6.6 Angel & Demonio [Pekes] / next.22 [Skynet] / ts6.com SW[SNAPFU] / tx2.com 2016 / Next24 La Tia /tx3.com AT 2017

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mithy ().

• very good reports, you are having fun :thumbsup:
      GRAZIE TIP ---- youtube.com/watch?v=ZZWrStET1Ic
      Server giocati :
      Server 6 con il nick "Mazza Pazza" , ally : DI@BLOeV travian-reports.net/it/img/36345113b70.png
      Server 3x(2012-2013) con il nick "Legio Pazzo" , ally :TIP
      Server 5: TheTopSecret 2013/14
      Server 3x : Legio Pazzo ( FINITO) imageshack.com/a/img845/8573/5dkx.png
      Server 1 : Born_to_KissMain 351k Consumo Mojito ROSIK
      Server 3x :Wonderwall 3x 2014
      Server 3x : Fata Biricchina.Valerio Bannato
      VINTO.
      Server 5 2015:OrthorelMain Arte
      TheDarkSide Record arieti 4.4 ITA TheDarkSide ( 84 giorni)
      Ukx 2016: Diletta Leotta
      Server 3x 2016-2017 WARNING : Double G
      Server in corso :
      ITX No Tag Sunset
    • Before the attacks of Dacia arrived these, that lowered 5 levels to the marvel of TSO

MITHY: clx. [ET] / next9 [Nameless] / next10 [Fernet] / netx11 Sexyplof[Toosexy] / next12 Relax[SN] / ts4.6 The angel [Sar] / tx2.net 2013 manumanu / ts7.6 Los corsarios [Tordos] / ts6.6 Angel & Demonio [Pekes] / next.22 [Skynet] / ts6.com SW[SNAPFU] / tx2.com 2016 / Next24 La Tia /tx3.com AT 2017

• MCCFire wrote:

This morning on our Unique Architect:

Result:

Approx 7 Million defpoints
      Approx 3,5 Million offpoints for TSO/Dacia
      AND.... you lost the 5x artifact.

Before you say.... "it's in the report" it just seemed like sense you made a point to make a "results" section to show the def vs off points to make it seem like a "win" for you, you should of added the whole point of us throwing away hammers on you. That's all.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • MCCFire wrote:

Result:
      Approx 7 Million defpoints
      Approx 3,5 Million offpoints for TSO/Dacia
      Such a misleading statement. I'm sure they attacked only because they wanted to gain cheap offensive points, to brag later when the server is over, how much they "bashed" and used their hammers... oh wait.. which alliance did clean 5 WWs again...? Not TSO if my memory serves me...

jotheold_COM wrote:

opinion is opinion you can't be wrong.

TurkC wrote:

Last time the subject was WW and our WW get banned unfortunately. I think we will just sing in the forum :). We banned because of sharing password. The purpose of prevent sharing passwords is, prevent using multi account. In here, its obvious this isnt multi account so i think that ban was amateur work
    • Blaze wrote:

You are right there, it was homer simpson (yes he really did and left them unchiefed). Thanks for backing us up mate, can always count on you xD
      Where do you play, Blaze? (Which alliance?)

I didn't know Homer Simpsons cleaned them all. The first thing I did was looking at his IG profile. And - what a surprise - he is PROUD about his #1 offensive ranking.
      The contempt I feel is not easily expressed. Let's just say, it was clever thinking from his part to run into the furthest outback possible to be sure from retaliation.

I have just read in the other thread that there is a guy who is proud that he left the alliance (as an alliance leader) when the first problems on the horizon arose.
      Not sure for whom I feel more contempt.

Homer's comment "Aiming for top Hero and top Attacker by any means necessary" is so unbelievably stupid. Imagine a team of 20 accounts, 19 of them are only producing scouts. And they get killed immediately when there are more than 10k. That way they can heavily produce all server long, easily producing 1,5 mil scouts (=3 mil off points per account). That alone are 57.000.000 offensive points. Very impressive? That's even more lame than building a WWK.
      And you can do that with minimal effort. But is that really something to be proud of?
      For some obviously it is...

jotheold_COM wrote:

opinion is opinion you can't be wrong.

TurkC wrote:

Last time the subject was WW and our WW get banned unfortunately. I think we will just sing in the forum :). We banned because of sharing password. The purpose of prevent sharing passwords is, prevent using multi account. In here, its obvious this isnt multi account so i think that ban was amateur work
    • Schneeente wrote:

Where do you play, Blaze? (Which alliance?)
      I lead HM with enric.
      But play (barely nower days) on musketeers (NC)
      Its complicated hehe

Schneeente wrote:

I have just read in the other thread that there is a guy who is proud that he left the alliance (as an alliance leader) when the first problems on the horizon arose.
      I was very disturbed by him too. I know some of his allies. And ive heard a lot about what happened, trust me it is nothing related to his ally being inexperienced, it is more of him being someones's btch to say the least. Then we have jordan who supports his decision (facepalm)
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • Schneeente wrote:

Imagine a team of 20 accounts, 19 of them are only producing scouts. And they get killed immediately when there are more than 10k. That way they can heavily produce all server long, easily producing 1,5 mil scouts (=3 mil off points per account). That alone are 57.000.000 offensive points. Very impressive? That's even more lame than building a WWK.And you can do that with minimal effort. But is that really something to be proud of?
      For some obviously it is...
      Pretty sure some cheapskates already do this on Finals server. Anything for that iPad I guess.
      ..And that is the Final Word.

• I guess that's the sad truth.
      I have a little story what happend on the nlx.

I played on the account Stuntkip and we were on fire. Killing a lot of sweeps and had 3 pretty huge sweeps to troll around.
      At the end we had like 4,4M attackpoints, but there was another player who was desperate to get #1.

What he did was sweeping all the Natars WW villages and all the artifacts nobody wants. The result was that he had 3,6M attackpoints. 3,2M of those were from the Natars.
      I would be happy if TG delivers only half the points of killing Natars or just none. Makes everything a lot more fun.

About the hammers. I guess this server isn't over yet. Who's getting Dacia down?
      NLX: Team Rocket, Zinderin, V-Vogels (Mr. De Uil)
      COMX: N&C (Thomas de Trein)
      RoA COM: Twelve Monkeys (Harambe)

• My small hammer that took 2 levels. Nothing game changing but i'm happy with what i managed to build on a 1 man account, and with 0 help other than alliance recruitment bonus.

And more importantly the rammer and cata pair that took us down a few levels this morning. If the rumour that is was TSO who just hit Dacia is true, then i'm curios why they worked together to help bring down our WW.