Farm list, adding farms

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Farm list, adding farms

A couple of ideas for the farm list,

1) An option to add multiple farms at once, so instead of entering each individually and pressing save, we can put in the co-ords for 30 different farms and then save. This would make the whole process more efficient and save time.

2) When adding to a large farm list, every time we save a new farm I end up back at the middle of that list and having to scroll down to the 'add farm' option, it would be far easier if instead the game putting us to the middle of the farm list after saving each farm it just put us to the bottom of the list where the add option is.

Either of these would save time for people using the farm list function, which is still a large portion of the player base.

antonio wrote:

You just jump around like a tart.

Elros wrote:

MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)
    • IIRC the page will jump to the middle of the page for a split second, then if you wait a few moments it either moves back to the top or bottom of the page. I forget the specifics as it's been a while since i made a farm list. I tend to get round that by hitting the "end" button on my keyboard which takes me to the end of the page. Page Down might also work with a few taps.

It would be a lot easier to input them all on one page, but it would also be easier for bots to do the same I'd imagine.

And does anyone still build their raid lists directly from the map? Can't remember the last time I used gettertools for it.
      "It’s only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA
    • If its natars I just pull straight from gettertools, if its inactives I get co-ords from getter and check them on the map, then I can see if anyone else is hitting how many troops I need to send for green swords, or if no one else is hitting it I know I need to scout it. So basically depends on what list im making.

antonio wrote:

You just jump around like a tart.

Elros wrote:

MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)
    • I find if I have 3 farm lists set up, list A B and C, if I try to add a farm to list C as A and B are full, once added my page jumps straight back to list A??

This also happens when removing / editing farm lists due to conquers. Anyone else getting this?
      Stupid Forum having to make me stupid re-register
    • Hawkery wrote:

IIRC the page will jump to the middle of the page for a split second, then if you wait a few moments it either moves back to the top or bottom of the page. I forget the specifics as it's been a while since i made a farm list. I tend to get round that by hitting the "end" button on my keyboard which takes me to the end of the page. Page Down might also work with a few taps.

It would be a lot easier to input them all on one page, but it would also be easier for bots to do the same I'd imagine.

And does anyone still build their raid lists directly from the map? Can't remember the last time I used gettertools for it.
      I still do it the old way. Picking it up from the map is a lot easier in my opinion. Then I can add borders and flags to mark the distance and better optimize my farm list. I only use gettertools to check and see if I left anyone out.