AUX

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So I think the "mistakes" with Aux pretty much sum up the competence of the Travian team right now. (Not the volunteer's - i.e. MH's/support). But those involved with Technical support.

The server started as a 1x speed - before we get any further's let's just think about that for a second. -- They managed to start a SPEED server where a main building takes 40 minutes to upgrade.

And then there was the issue, that the main log-in link on the homepage simply wasn't there. Again -- just how?

But this didn't bother me that much, people make mistakes and all that.

What the real problem was, is that without ANY communication to player's - they upgraded the speed to 3x. (Could have atleast let us know - so we could point out that when you did this, you needed to swap hero production around to fix the OTHER glitch with resource production not increasing to the 3x value.)

And then the announcement of restarting the server just topped it all of really. Some player's have put in probably 17hours worth of time by the point you did this, but with no - warning you clear all those efforts and give us 20gold to compensate? 20Gold might have been enough to compensate not being able to log in for 20minutes - or the server being slow for 6hours - but 20gold for wasting 17hours and having to wait 5days.. REALLY?

The game is a mess.
  • We understood the concerns of the players. The server restart was the only possible option as everything in runs in the server is based on speed and we are also aware the time lost due the mess. We apologize once again for the issues caused and ensure better service in future.
  • dario
    We understand that the restart was necessary
    But the fact that it happened and restart was needed
    the fact that its being announced 17hs later
    the fact that the compensation is 20 gold, is absolutely ridiculous

there is not much to say. we will have to wait now, and restart all progress.
    Hope we get compensated more than just the 20 gold.

thank you for your responses tho dario :)
    They see me rolling
    They hating
  • dario wrote:

We understood the concerns of the players. The server restart was the only possible option as everything in runs in the server is based on speed and we are also aware the time lost due the mess. We apologize once again for the issues caused and ensure better service in future.
    This is all very well and saying, but I really think you have absolutely no idea what the extent of our concerns are.

Waiting 17hours to restart the server after most people dedicated 17hours of time to that server - to then be insulted with 20Gold to compensate? It'd have almost been better not giving us anything at all, because to me that just says -- "Oh.. We messed up.. Here take 20Gold.. Shhh...Don't complain anymore.."

It's just not good enough.
  • Yeah 20 gold is definitely not worth the time invested for anyone that was serious, and having to wait for 5 days is just ridiculous, i could maybe understand having to wait a day or 2 for people to prepare for the new start, but a whole week having to wait for the restart is a bit weak.

Not to mention, you STILL only have a thing saying maintenance work on the site, go change that and let people know, i am certain there are people who don't come onto the forums to check things like this (hell it took me a while to notice myself, and leads only to more frustration knowing this is happening this way.)