Like & Dislike system discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• The fact that a community manager starts disliking opinions is ridiculous. Talking to you M.hudson.
    This thread lies under Game Suggestions. It was created for opinions and thoughts. By your team. And you dislike an opinion which is against you? Real mature stuff mate.
    They see me rolling
    They hating
  • Everyone on the forum is entitled to like and dislike posts.

Whilst I understand the desire to have a mobile app for travian, a valid explanation has been given as to why this isn't possible right now.

I don't really play on my phone but I know a lot of people who do very successfully, the only thing they can't seem to do that I can achieve on a laptop is same second waves. I do play on my iPad quite a lot and don't have any issues using a browser rather than an app.
  • Meme wrote:

Everyone on the forum is entitled to like and dislike posts.
    That is true to the players.
    Not the travian team who is supposed to respond appropriately. If this is a suggestion page. And someone is suggesting something..... why is it in the wrong of the travian teams eyes?

When i say respond appropriately. I would understand if you disliked harsh or bullying comments, or etc. But this shows the maturity of this person in particular. Disliking suggestions ( VERY VALID ONES ) on a suggestion thread. Really? Im pretty sure that isnt replying appropriately.

Ive met my share of good moderators....... its why i mention him/her as an individual (yet a part of the trav team) in this comment of mine.
    They see me rolling
    They hating

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blaze ().

• Blaze wrote:

Meme wrote:

Everyone on the forum is entitled to like and dislike posts.
    That is true to the players.Not the travian team who is supposed to respond appropriately. If this is a suggestion page. And someone is suggesting something..... why is it in the wrong of the travian teams eyes?

Although your comments are off topic for the original thread.

It is entirely true. All members whether players or crew are entitled to like and dislike threads and posts in exactly the same way as we could with the reputation system.

The like and dislike system can also be used to highlight a post that might be useful for a new player or one that is not as helpful. This is the same as almost all forms of social media out there.

Since there is no rank promotion based on the number of likes it really is immaterial weather someone uses or does not use the system.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
  • Post moved???? Hahahhaha

This is a complete joke.

Lemme get this straight. Please.
    Hudson said "was posted on blogs and videos".
    I'm sorry but how big is the community and how many views/hits do you get on those pages and videos?
    Ele was absolutely right to point out that they are completely irrelevant. And since they are not seen by the majority of the audience you cannot possibly expect people to know this. Even your dammn rules doesnt have it. I know you are not responsible for all this hudson. But you should understand the point that you CANNOT expect people to know this AND ON TOP OF THAT
    THE AUDACITY TO DISLIKE A VERY VALID SUGGESTION (validity explained above)

Let me get this straight too. I am not talking about the rights to dislike or not. Everyone has those. I am talking about how to react appropriately. And you guys should really take a lesson on this. After 2 consecutive days of bs from the travian team I am beyond what you would call pissed (check the threads about aux)

The way the travian team responds is simply too immature.

I WILL STICK BY MY INITIAL STATEMENT AND ADDING THE PART THAT IT WAS A VALID SUGGESTION AND NOT LIKE A SARCASTIC ONE ABOUT HOW MATURE THE TRAVIAN TEAM IS. WHICH I AM SURE I WILL DO SOON. LOL

Blaze wrote:

The fact that a community manager starts disliking opinions is ridiculous. Talking to you M.hudson.
    This thread lies under Game Suggestions. It was created for opinions and thoughts. By your team. And you dislike an opinion which is against you? Real mature stuff mate.

NVM
    They see me rolling
    They hating
  • All i will say is dont take out the issue you experienced on AUX on my staff on UK or US. Different domain, different people.

And yes I do understand what you were going through on AUX as my account also was messed up / gold spent / restart etc etc.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
  • m.hudson wrote:

All i will say is dont take out the issue you experienced on AUX on my staff on UK or US. Different domain, different people.

And yes I do understand what you were going through on AUX as my account also was messed up / gold spent / restart etc etc.
    You are mistaken on this.
    When i saw that dislike is when and why i started posting. It is not about aux one bit. But it adds on to your team's response system. Thats for sure.
    Every comment of yours shows me you are evading and diverting the topic.

m.hudson wrote:

Since there is no rank promotion based on the number of likes it really is immaterial weather someone uses or does not use the system.

m.hudson wrote:

All i will say is dont take out the issue you experienced on AUX on my staff on UK or US. Different domain, different people.
    Nice diversion and defense you got there :)

I am very aware now that im in contact with someone who has high level of delusion and/or simply thinks he/she can get away with a mistake made on their side.
    Atleast the aux guys accepted their mistakes :)
    Dont worry no more comments from my side. No point in me wasting another breath on ridiculous people.
    They see me rolling
    They hating