Why Can't I give up my beginner protection

• Why Can't I give up my beginner protection

I want to raid but I am having my beginner protection on. I can't raid my inactive neighbors, is there any other way that i can get more resources. I'm playing as a roman and my resources are hardly letting me upgrade anything my builders are sitting free all the time :/
    • In the past I know it was possible to immediately cancel your begginer's protection by just attacking another player after confirming the question "Are you sure you wish to attack? You'd lose your begginer's protection if you do" or something like that.
      Now I think you can't decide on when to cancel it.
      But I'm not entirely sure if there are certain things that alter it or not.
      Sorry if my response is misleading.
      ~ 22/06/2017, על מנת צמצום עלויות הוכרז רשמית על הריגת הפורום ~
      ~ In 15/07/2017 began the slow and painful death ~
      ~ In 31/07/2017 a few survivors were discovered in the ruins ~

Current: ilx3: נודרלכםאניחווה

• You can not cancel your beginners protection. The protection lasts 5 days (3 days on 3x speed server). You neighbors are also under BP for that period of time, you will not be able to raid them anyway. Beginners protection can be extended for 3 (2) days, this is optional but once extended you can not cancel either. You can raid oases and natars while under BP.
    • Hell's Lullaby wrote:

In the past I know it was possible to immediately cancel your begginer's protection by just attacking another player after confirming the question "Are you sure you wish to attack? You'd lose your begginer's protection if you do" or something like that.
      Now I think you can't decide on when to cancel it.
      But I'm not entirely sure if there are certain things that alter it or not.
      Sorry if my response is misleading.
      in the past you could also attack in beginners protection and still be in beginners protection