Corruption

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Ho to deal with corruption of Travian staff? What if the admin, moderator and community managers are all equally useless? The guy that invented Travian? Would he care how his legacy is being thrown down the drain by his incompetent staff?
      Travian Community Team :thumbdown:
      X( Keep hands off my signature
    • ELE wrote:

Corruption is something different though.
      Eeh no. If you bend your own rules to achieve a certain desired outcome, that would normally not be the outcome, you're corrupt.

1. I posted an uncomfortable (to staff) question on forum
      2. Moderator cannot act, because the forum topic violates no rules, no nothing
      3. Staff ignores question long enough for poster to become impatient
      4. Impatient poster bumps the topic by posting a reply.
      5. The reply apparently violates some rule: I posted in game messages from multihunter to a recipient, of which the recipient had consented me to post. Little did I know the multihunter also had to consent.
      6. Moderator finally has me in a place where he wants me. Instead of deleting the 2 illegal (unwittingly!) replies, he deletes the entire threat
      7. ... and then lies about it and proceeds to threaten me in private messages, at a tone that pales the most arrogant and ego-centric Travian player you have ever met.
      That's at the very least corruption at a personal level by the moderator.

However, when it turns out (not for the first time) all channels of appeal (complaints@travian.com, admin@travian.com etc.) cover this blatant and obvious mistake by the moderator in question, apparently refuse to inform into my side of the story and generally treat me like some sort of low-life..... You know damn sure you are dealing with corruption at a departmental level. I bet they had a good laugh about me at Travian HQ
    • lol, this is nothing.
      Last RoA we had a rogue MH basically banning our whole alliance because we all sent a clearly sarcastic message to the MH. And guess what happens? Complains basically said "suits you right"
      Message was something like "player xy can't be a bot user, we know him since x years, he single-handedly destroyed multiple bot users himself because we literally hate them and we are using the exact same scripts and tools like he does, we checked it." something like this.
      The MH interpreted that as "oh, they just admitted using a bot, now I can delete all their troops and invoke 50% population reduction"
      When we complained (because he did that seriously on half of our whole alliance. But not on all of them, despite them writing the exact same message) the answer, as I said before, from complaints was.. well.. "our MH didn't make a mistake" and we never got a reply after that from that email address.

So be glad that your problem is only with the forum ... and learn your lesson. A MH is literally invincible even if the whole world would see that he was in the wrong, his cm and the cm's boss will always cover for them, don't fool yourself that you can achieve anything with logical arguments^^
    • Schneeente wrote:

So be glad that your problem is only with the forum ... and learn your lesson. A MH is literally invincible even if the whole world would see that he was in the wrong, his cm and the cm's boss will always cover for them, don't fool yourself that you can achieve anything with logical arguments^^
      Well, if only that were true. This time it's the forum, but it has been several other occasions where these guys have shown their rock bottom incompetence and utter lack of interest in what their customer have to say. It's sad.