[UK] Hero adventures-3: Journey to Egypt - Day 5

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• [UK] Hero adventures-3: Journey to Egypt - Day 5

Lucius Tarquinius Lepidus, Mark Atilius and Tiberius Aternius were all sitting next to the fireplace drinking good wine and talking about their adventures. It was a miracle no one got hurt, and the group of Huns were satisfied with Marks answer and released Lucius.
    - Where do we go? - Mark asked Lucius. - You haven't changed your mind about Egypt, have you?
    – No way! As long as I am alive, I wouldn't have any doubts about that. - replied ex-architect. – Memphis, Karnak, Giza – I want to visit them all! But first of all, of course, Giza and the great pyramids! However, after all that’s just happened, I am not in the mood to travel alone anymore – he added. – There are lots of Egyptians everywhere since the borders are open. One of those 5 caravan drivers surely goes to the right place. But how can we find out which one of them travels to Giza and when? I started learning their language only a month ago and they don't talk Latin. Can you find out which one we need to travel with?
    This is what Mark found about the 5 caravan drivers.
    There are 5 caravan drivers standing next to each other near the marketplace.
    • The man in a green tunic is Ahmed, he leaves at 05:00.
    • The man in the middle owns 12 camels.
    • Mustafa leaves at 05:45.
    • Omar owns 15 camels, and he stands to the left of the caravan driver in a green tunic.
    • Just right of the man in a blue tunic is the one who goes to Memphis.
    • Karim leads the caravan to Thebes.
    • Next to the man in a black tunic is a caravan driver who owns 14 camels.
    • The caravan to Karnak leaves at 06:00.
    • At 05:20 a caravan driven by Youssef leaves, and he is standing just on the right of the man that goes to Memphis.
    • A caravan with 16 camels heads to Alexandria.
    • Next to the driver who leaves at 05:20, is a man that owns 13 camels.
    • The man standing on one of the edges wears a red tunic.
    • The driver with 12 camels leaves at 05:30.
    • The men in red and black tunics are standing next to each other.
    • The caravan to Alexandria leaves town at 05:00.

Task 5: Who is wearing a yellow tunic? Which of the caravans goes to Giza ?
    This task will require 2 days to solve, so announcing the winners will be on Monday.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
  • Will state the postition with numbers,most left being 1 and most right 5

1.Omar(Yellow) -15 Camels ,leaves for Karnak at 6:00
    2.Ahmed(green) - 16 camels,leaves for Alexandria 5.00
    3.Karin(blue) - 12 camels,leaves for Thebes at 5:30
    4.Mustafa(black) - 13 camels,leaves for Memphis at 5:45
    5.Youssef(red) - 14 camels,leaves for Giza at 5:20

Pretty time consuming task,had to bring out a sheet of paper for this.
  • Simply pissed because I didnt know about past 2 questions because no1 posted them on Info box. I understand that I should read more forum but I´m not familiar with the forum as others who knew about this hero adventure quests.
    Thanks for giving such opportunity to no gold players but this time it was piss on my face
  • Omar is wearing the yellow tunic
    The caravan that goes to Giza is the one leads by Youssef who is wearing Red tunic and leaving at 5:20 and owns 14 camels

Omar wears yellow, leaves at 6:00, owns 15 camels, going to Karnak and standing on the left edge.
    Ahmed wears green, leaves at 5:00, owns 16 camels, going to Alexandria and standing just right to Omar.
    Karim wears blue, leaves at 5:30, owns 12 camels, going to Thebes and standing in the middle.
    Mustafa wears black, leaves at 5:45, owns 13 camels, going to Memphis and standing just right to Karim.
    Youssef wears red, leaves at 5:20, owns 14 camels, going to GIZA and standing on the right edge.