Birthday Servers Region IGM Tag

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

BlackBlade wrote:

A simple suggestion; add a [region] tag to IGMs for birthday servers (or any server with regions, should they ever expand into the regular game). This would certainly make directing people to regions easier.
      Would love to see this idea expanded to customized tags. Example: [ally] sends to whole ally, but what if you wanted to send to a particular subset? So you customize a new tag, call it BG1 and you add IGNs belonging to that "BG". So next time you send MM with [BG1] in recipient space, it sends to just those individuals.

Only thing is, I don't know if something like this is possible to code.
      ..And that is the Final Word.

• New

Final Word wrote:

BlackBlade wrote:

A simple suggestion; add a [region] tag to IGMs for birthday servers (or any server with regions, should they ever expand into the regular game). This would certainly make directing people to regions easier.
      Would love to see this idea expanded to customized tags. Example: [ally] sends to whole ally, but what if you wanted to send to a particular subset? So you customize a new tag, call it BG1 and you add IGNs belonging to that "BG". So next time you send MM with [BG1] in recipient space, it sends to just those individuals.
      A splendid idea. The amount lists of names I have on excel to copy and paste into the recipient line is silly.
    • New

Final Word wrote:

BlackBlade wrote:

I know HQ has resisted this in the past as it would make it easier for spam accounts to send spam.
      S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie S5-r3 Tyche S7-r3 Chuckles
      S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country S5-r7 Office Space S19-r2 The Joker
      S19-r3 Chuckles