Hero adventures Part 3 Introduction

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hero adventures Part 3 Introduction

Dear players!

Following the tradition of introducing the new special server – this year it’s called Fire and Sand and featuring the 2 new tribes – with the quest series we’re happy to announce that the quest series will start 12.09, at 12 UTC

This time our brave adventurer Mark Atilius faces yet another tough challenge and will have to solve really tricky tasks in order to save his friend’s life. Join him on this path and help him on the way to the Legendary Egyptian pyramids!

The quest series will last 5 days. First task will be posted on forum on the 12th of September at 12:00 UTC

First player who gives the correct answer to the task of the day will get 50 gold on their account!

3 more randomly chosen players who successfully solve the task of the day will get 30 gold each.

Another set of prizes 3x150 gold will be rewarded to 3 lucky players, chosen randomly among those who will correctly solve all the tasks!

But that’s not all! All players, who will solve correctly all the tasks of the quest series will get a special user title on our forum!

Don’t miss your chance to win some gold and fame!

Your Travian: Legends Team

DO NOT POST ANSWERS IN THIS THREAD. THEY WILL NOT BE COUNTED AND WILL BE DELETED

Links to each days tasks

Day One Task
      Day Two Task
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager
      Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

The post was edited 1 time, last by m.hudson ().

• New

We will accept those answers where a mistake was made with the code anyway.

If you made a second post we would merge it with the original answer anyway if you wanted to ammend your answer
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager

• New

I posted my day one reply there seems to be 2-3 threads here as links ,but my post was nowhere in the link , when answers were announced.
      Why not give clear link as to where to submit replies.
      Day two link visible today - posted there, yesterday Day one link was not visible in anywhere., only herp adventures 3 links and one discussion thread was visible.I didnot post my answers here.
    • New

we are still working on the day one answers. Each has to be manually checked and validated before we can announce the winners.

Since im currently covering 3 domains which had a higher entry rate than expected its taking a little longer
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager

• New

Hello.
      I am playing on .com domain but living in Russia.
      So when I clicked link ingame it sent me to russian thread (probably because I wasn't logged in on forum)
      So I answered in that topic on day 1 and 2. But later I browsed forum and realised there is separate topic for .com players. Russian thread administrator recommended me to answer in .com domain thread but what about those 2 answers I already made? Would they count in for those who answered all quests correctly?
    • New

each domain has the competition.

You will need to set up the forum for the domain you play by setting it as your multi l;ingual language IE if you want to see COM posts you need to set English (COM) as one of your multi-lingual languages.
      Gold can only be claimed on the domain you entered the competition for so if you want to claim it on com you must enter the com competition (look for the blue international flag)

You will need to ask Templar Knight the COM CM (i was just filling in while they were offline due to the hurricane in the US)
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager

• New

I am still sorting out the winners for day 3 and will have them done sometime today. Have a lot to catch up on this game.

Sorry for the slow work folks but still in recovery mode where I live too due to hurricane but working to get up to speed and get rolling here again.

:|
      New sig coming soon!!