comx thread (this ones better)

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Hey, I have not heard about my country (Israel) joining the comx.
      Sorry.
      | il19 - Unlimited | ilx18 - Random | ilx19 - Pink Elephant | ilx20 - Corrupt Hunter |

~ שיא הגנות רומאי לאוצרות לשעבר ~ מידע ומדריכים ~ ארכיון השרת המהיר ~ Hall of Fame ~

pure_evil wrote:

אף אחד לא מתעסק עם כלבלבלחם האיום !!!

kk? wrote:

צד של מושחתים.

• KING MATHIEUASW wrote:

Indians are coming. Beware yourself. Kneel and swear to the lord of chaos or you will be knelt
      Mate just don't backstab my kind like you did this round and all is good :)
      Is it the aux crew you had? Cause will be nice to play against old friends, bring em all :)
      Scheeente you didn't know Indians played? :(
      Feels bad man.
      Looks like I missed a lot of drama on this thread, well bad blood is what will make this round fun.
      Like the rest have said, convince your mates/enemies whoever. And join us. I will try to invite the best I know.
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • Kipud wrote:

Hey, I have not heard about my country (Israel) joining the comx.
      Sorry.
      that sucks, but as I said before, I didn't believe it anyway. I always here how good that server says they are but will never show up here to prove it. Thought sense it's ending you guys might show up. Oh well.

OR... spread the word and come play!
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Been playing sense 06 forums sense 07.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • VintageTQ wrote:

Anyone looking for a dual on the next comx?

I plan to play Teutons, off.
      account with Unlimited gold available :)

Couldnt play with any ex N&C, HM or TSO players though, i couldnt go to the darkside im afraid

:)
      Hitt me upp on skype, bjrnar.myhr
      unlimited gold sounds like easy rank 1 pop off acc ;)
      Recent :item10: :
      Comx: Elysia, Njord | Com30: The Musketeers | Nox: Nemesis | No19: Njoldir

Getting used to and will probably see more to them
    • sweet, more villas to chief!!!
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
      Been playing sense 06 forums sense 07.
      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • LemonD wrote:

Blaze wrote:

Njoldir will piss you off for sure hahah
      Major threat (bandit)
      Have you gathered a "good" team for the next comx yet? Or should I say a big team? Cause you have been asking everyone to join you lol.
      You told me you might want to play just to shut jaruby up. So I asked you if you wanted to join. Hardly saying all there is aren't ya :P
      Didn't ask other people who I haven't played with ;) . Team is same as old one pretty much.
      You said you wouldn't play but here you are yapping away like you know stuff xD

as for betting man. I dunno who you are.secondly. Never had more than 2 allies who were premade already, and honestly couldn't care less for a WW win. You can do that boring stuff :)

But don't forget to tell us who tf you are :)

[list][*]
      [/list]
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • Blaze wrote:

couldn't care less for a WW win. You can do that boring stuff
      Why are you even here? You talk the talk but travian is about the endgame. You can have fun attacking your foe to weaken them but you can never "win" or classify yourself as "the best alliance" without involvement in the WW race. Either as a Confed or your own WW.

Lets just say, I know you, you know me. I know your lack of skills, you know my abundance of skills. If you knew my identity, I doubt you'd even reply. And THAT is boring stuff...
    • I don't want to classify my alliance as the best alliance. Here to have fun. I got no doubt DoH is best I've faced (never faced enti so I dunno about them)
      But you gotta be delusional af if you think end game WW is from any means fun. Is one of the reasons people love RoA so much, cause that bs isn't there :p

Don't be scared man. Reveal your identity. It's hardly fair if you can chat sh!t about me but I can't about you ;(
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • Epic. The way you talk you have to be on Bruces and Pikas team! You have no idea how much I look forward to see that abundance of skill in person.

By the way, I know literally no international player, but you guys seem to have the contacts. Bring them all to comx this server. It will be fun, it's been ages since I had an exciting WW-building-phase.
    • Blaze wrote:

You told me you might want to play just to shut jaruby up. So I asked you if you wanted to join. Hardly saying all there is aren't ya :p Didn't ask other people who I haven't played with ;) . Team is same as old one pretty much.
      You said you wouldn't play but here you are yapping away like you know stuff xD
      Seeing it as you have played with me before, you should know that I do know "stuff"