comx thread (this ones better)

    • Speed 3x
    • Docto_COM wrote:

      Luzer wrote:

      Why don't you guys play the game instead of arguing? It's all gibberish anyways , no one cares. Post some battle reports.
      play the game on day 3? are you browsing through 390 pages of IGN's to keep yourself busy?
      My bet is you don't even play this round just usual forum warrior. At least mod agreed with me so we won't see anymore useless posts in this thread.
      rs19 (2017) - Azor Ahai - IB

      comx (2017) - ???? - ALIENS
    • kit wrote:

      I think it is just comx trying to overpower the Politics & Diplomacy section by spamming one thread after another. I mean, we are pushing close to 8k accounts registered, there's got to be an abundance of voices out there from all those players right? Right?

      actually half of those won't make the end of the month, nor village3. brace yourself, the bans are comming
    • I was looking around the map and unlike usual servers I didnt see a lot of names that are clearly lazy multis. example Bob1114s village. Bob1124s village Bob1134s village etc.... The tribe distribution is also fairly even compared to the last few rounds when there were SOOO many gaul accounts.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Docto_COM wrote:

      kit wrote:

      I think it is just comx trying to overpower the Politics & Diplomacy section by spamming one thread after another. I mean, we are pushing close to 8k accounts registered, there's got to be an abundance of voices out there from all those players right? Right?
      actually half of those won't make the end of the month, nor village3. brace yourself, the bans are comming

      I guess it all depends who is MH this round and if they have enough support with this many accounts.

      It will be up to players in server to advise of dodgy bot looking attacks to help them out. ;)

      I predict a lot of bans, but a lot of high ranked players will get banned as well. Also a lot of people who grow fast early on, will get to village 3 and get over it, real life will bite them and some will delete.

      Also interesting to see early alliance movement. Looks like a lot of people are still in the trap/fail of plonking loads of players in for the sake of pop rather than skills, location or proper vetting (My opinion) Obviously pre-formed alliances are exempt from this. However, I would hazard only really about 5 or 6 of these are pre-formed with enough players to manager the server without SOME recruiting. We shall see.

      In about a week I will do an alliance analysis and will see how it all looks. :p




      Completed 9 Servers (Most Recent)
      Average ally rank - 5th (2nd)
      Average pop - 30,625 (48,610)
      Average Conquer Rank - 14th (1st)
      Average Off rank - 15th (4th) - 541,000 (1,585,505)
      Average Def Rank - 16th (8th) - Kills: 551,000 (1,016,138)
    • morgasshk_AU wrote:

      Docto_COM wrote:

      kit wrote:

      I think it is just comx trying to overpower the Politics & Diplomacy section by spamming one thread after another. I mean, we are pushing close to 8k accounts registered, there's got to be an abundance of voices out there from all those players right? Right?
      actually half of those won't make the end of the month, nor village3. brace yourself, the bans are comming
      I guess it all depends who is MH this round and if they have enough support with this many accounts.

      It will be up to players in server to advise of dodgy bot looking attacks to help them out. ;)

      I predict a lot of bans, but a lot of high ranked players will get banned as well. Also a lot of people who grow fast early on, will get to village 3 and get over it, real life will bite them and some will delete.

      Also interesting to see early alliance movement. Looks like a lot of people are still in the trap/fail of plonking loads of players in for the sake of pop rather than skills, location or proper vetting (My opinion) Obviously pre-formed alliances are exempt from this. However, I would hazard only really about 5 or 6 of these are pre-formed with enough players to manager the server without SOME recruiting. We shall see.

      In about a week I will do an alliance analysis and will see how it all looks. :p
      I'm looking forward to your new alliance analysis.
    • Ariakus wrote:

      Are there some numbers how many bot accs are on the server? On the german speed there were usually a ring of 200-300 around the map but here the numbers seems to be much higher. 90% of the villages around our 2nd are bots I guess >_>
      90% Seems doubtful. Just because they have done it before doesnt mean they are now... fingers crossed.

      (to be clear "they" does not mean heroes/Germans, Im talking in general)
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Damnit... I was hoping to see less of that... Last time about 3 rounds ago, we ended up having about 15 single village 700-900 pop, with 2-4k def, crannied up all in out 21x21... was frustrating all these juicy villages just being dodgy multi's for WW defence...




      Completed 9 Servers (Most Recent)
      Average ally rank - 5th (2nd)
      Average pop - 30,625 (48,610)
      Average Conquer Rank - 14th (1st)
      Average Off rank - 15th (4th) - 541,000 (1,585,505)
      Average Def Rank - 16th (8th) - Kills: 551,000 (1,016,138)
    • morgasshk_AU wrote:

      Damnit... I was hoping to see less of that... Last time about 3 rounds ago, we ended up having about 15 single village 700-900 pop, with 2-4k def, crannied up all in out 21x21... was frustrating all these juicy villages just being dodgy multi's for WW defence...
      Prepare to see your FLs reduced to ashes and 2/3rds of the server wiped. I think we're experiencing it in F&S .com now. Pretty lame. One guy even got a false positive and his account was triggered for ACP deletion. Somehow that crisis was averted with 16 mins left. It's crazy.
      ..And that is the Final Word.

    • New

      jaruby wrote:


      90% Seems doubtful. Just because they have done it before doesnt mean they are now... fingers crossed.
      (to be clear "they" does not mean heroes/Germans, Im talking in general)
      Im not talking about someones multis etc. Im talking about all these accs that are made by the websites that sell ress or troops for money. That stuff has to come from somewhere after all^^ 2-3 years ago I collected all the (obvious) bot accs on the german speed and made a getter map of them. It was a perfect ring of ~200 accs around the whole server. Unfortunately the thread with the map is lost :/
      The ring there had a "thickness" of maybe 10 fields. But here on the com its more like 20-30 fields which menas the number of bot accs is probably much higher.
    • New

      Ariakus wrote:

      jaruby wrote:

      90% Seems doubtful. Just because they have done it before doesnt mean they are now... fingers crossed.
      (to be clear "they" does not mean heroes/Germans, Im talking in general)
      Im not talking about someones multis etc. Im talking about all these accs that are made by the websites that sell ress or troops for money. That stuff has to come from somewhere after all^^ 2-3 years ago I collected all the (obvious) bot accs on the german speed and made a getter map of them. It was a perfect ring of ~200 accs around the whole server. Unfortunately the thread with the map is lost :/ The ring there had a "thickness" of maybe 10 fields. But here on the com its more like 20-30 fields which menas the number of bot accs is probably much higher.
      Absolutely correct, they tend to spawn in rings. and you'll find quiet a lot on this server, ive ended up in such a 'ring of banned accounts' before and it's not fun. you can expect the server population to fall back to 4-5k by artefacts i'd say.
    • New

      Ariakus wrote:

      jaruby wrote:

      90% Seems doubtful. Just because they have done it before doesnt mean they are now... fingers crossed.
      (to be clear "they" does not mean heroes/Germans, Im talking in general)
      Im not talking about someones multis etc. Im talking about all these accs that are made by the websites that sell ress or troops for money. That stuff has to come from somewhere after all^^ 2-3 years ago I collected all the (obvious) bot accs on the german speed and made a getter map of them. It was a perfect ring of ~200 accs around the whole server. Unfortunately the thread with the map is lost :/ The ring there had a "thickness" of maybe 10 fields. But here on the com its more like 20-30 fields which menas the number of bot accs is probably much higher.
      I know what you are talking about. Those ring of gold bots SUCK. Just hoping the captchs stop em....?
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.