comx thread (this ones better)

    • Speed 3x

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • New

      Schneeente wrote:

      The whole outback is open.. Goat had his cropper there days before the other guys started their settlers, and what do they do? Right next to him.. I tell you, they want to do something. Be prepared.. And if you think those are 30-40 fields, then you might wanna visit optician.



      Whole outback free to settle, and they choose exactly that spot right next to him.. I tell you, those guys are suicide bombers!! And so many different alliances.. probably a conspiracy to bring the red dot down.

      Wow! Nice catch there :D
    • New

      Schneeente wrote:

      The whole outback is open.. Goat had his cropper there days before the other guys started their settlers, and what do they do? Right next to him.. I tell you, they want to do something. Be prepared.. And if you think those are 30-40 fields, then you might wanna visit optician.



      Whole outback free to settle, and they choose exactly that spot right next to him.. I tell you, those guys are suicide bombers!! And so many different alliances.. probably a conspiracy to bring the red dot down.
      Not quite sure if serious or not.
    • New

      The Betting Man_COM wrote:

      Not quite sure if serious or not.
      Hey, I am not imagining those villages. All I said is, that they are there. And they settled there after they knew that this was DOH domain. So it's not such a stretch to think that they want beef. I mean look at them, he setteled 4 fields away from your 150% 15c. He could easily steal you several 50% oases.
      Like you tried tonight with us.. futile - obviously. Not sure if Goat is pleased that a stranger can steal his oases after he has demolished his HM with a single attack... but we'll observe the population of his neighbors, and if something dramatic happens, we let you know! (in the spirit of mutual cooperation)
    • New

      Schneeente wrote:

      jaruby wrote:

      You're so silly and such a map wizard. There are people settling all around you too why no backhanded analysis about that? They there to "suicide" on you too?
      He, I just warned you. When I looked at the map it seemed so sneaky of them to stalk up on your outback capitals that I felt the urge to warn you. Please don't be mean, I just wanted to do something to better our relationship :(
      Thank you so much for looking out for our guys. Please feel free to continue mentioning all the random players that grab crappers in the same quad as us. Very important ya know!
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • New

      Yes, I will do so. Boonies are so cramped, they had no other choice than to settle right next to you guys!

      By the way, what do you make of those guys who are without an alliance or in a 1-person-alliance who aggressively settle next to your croppers? Do they seriously think they can take you on on their own? Are they delusional?
    • New

      Smelly Cat wrote:

      The Betting Man_COM wrote:

      Mate, what are you on about? Honestly, biggest load of rubbish ive ever seen.
      I think you missed the last 28 pages of this thread buddy...
      Complaining about 28 wasted pages seems rediculous too me, as you're the one who started the argument on the very first page.

      And those don't strike me as suicide bombers. i'd put my money on them looking for some boonie croppers to passively play this round
    • New

      Docto_COM wrote:

      i'd put my money on them looking for some boonie croppers to passively play this round
      Very intelligent cropper placement if your bet is correct. Great idea to settle next to a 150% 15c offensive player, if you want to play a chill server! I'm sure he won't mind that you can steal his oases. But you are right, not everyone thinks things through... leeeeeeerooooy!
    • New

      Schneeente wrote:

      Docto_COM wrote:

      i'd put my money on them looking for some boonie croppers to passively play this round
      Very intelligent cropper placement if your bet is correct. Great idea to settle next to a 150% 15c offensive player, if you want to play a chill server! I'm sure he won't mind that you can steal his oases. But you are right, not everyone thinks things through... leeeeeeerooooy!
      You are so paranoid. People grabbing up crappers on a crowded server does not a wing make. Settling there is not the smartest move, but hey, not everyone is smart.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • New

      jaruby wrote:

      Schneeente wrote:

      Docto_COM wrote:

      i'd put my money on them looking for some boonie croppers to passively play this round
      Very intelligent cropper placement if your bet is correct. Great idea to settle next to a 150% 15c offensive player, if you want to play a chill server! I'm sure he won't mind that you can steal his oases. But you are right, not everyone thinks things through... leeeeeeerooooy!
      You are so paranoid. People grabbing up crappers on a crowded server does not a wing make. Settling there is not the smartest move, but hey, not everyone is smart.
      Exactly. also only one of those accounts you labeled as "suicide bombers" is actually close to big nut goat, the others are just within his 20x20.
    • New

      Schmitz' Katze wrote:

      jaruby wrote:

      You are so paranoid.
      Yes we are. :S Hope noone finds out on which acct i am playing.
      You so silly.... it's in your sig.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • New

      I prefer to think he has no clue what is in his sig and made all of those comments looking foolish with is IGM right there the whole time.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • New

      Docto_COM wrote:

      Complaining about 28 wasted pages seems rediculous too me, as you're the one who started the argument on the very first page.
      And where did you see me complain about these 28 pages?
      I know you dont like me sweetheart, but this starts getting pathetic.

      Oh, and by the way, im still waiting for you to contact me as you announced earlier in this thread. But I guess it aint that funny to make up stories without an audience. ;)
    • New

      Smelly Cat wrote:

      And where did you see me complain about these 28 pages?

      Smelly Cat wrote:

      The Betting Man_COM wrote:

      Mate, what are you on about? Honestly, biggest load of rubbish ive ever seen.
      I think you missed the last 28 pages of this thread buddy...
      That would be here. you are clearly insinuating that the first 28 pages are "the biggest load of rubbish".


      Smelly Cat wrote:

      Oh, and by the way, im still waiting for you to contact me as you announced earlier in this thread. But I guess it aint that funny to make up stories without an audience. ;)
      Lets just say i found something i thought you'd be interested in at the time. But when reading over these forumposts i realised... it wouldn't interest you at all, as it hasnt in the past. I could show you all the proof in the world and you'd still be making thesame decisions. The fact that you're asking me to show proof of something you witnessed yourself is just rediculous to begin with. You can open a conversation if you feel like talking about it. It won't be a pleasant one though, as i dont like talking to fake people #GoBuyMoralsOnEbay

      and feel free to point out which story i made up. here or in pm if that's what you prefer. maybe i'll admit my fault if you caught me on an actual lie. Why is it that you keep calling me a liar without actually refuting any argument i made ? is it to lower my credibility ? It's not working