comx thread (this ones better)

    • Speed 3x
    • FNUG wrote:



      Silvan didn't bot = good guy (Win for us)
      solid argument.
      confirmed pw-sharing on his 2 last servers, confirmed botting on his last 2 servers and confirmed friendly farming on his last 2 servers. what a good guy he is. You people brush it all off as he if he didnt know a thing about what was going on on both servers and that to me is very unlikely. i have already explained why, so you can simply backread and reply on that if you feel like it.

      Not only that but please explain to me , how you defend the guy for not being the "cheater of the account" when you JUST admitted not knowing which dual was running bots. If you have no clue which dual ran the bot, then that would imply silvan COULD still be the botter right ? how are you defending him with 100% certainty like this if you're just not sure about it yourself.




      FNUG wrote:

      FF isn't illegal (Win for us
      This one doesn't deserve a reply anymore. i feel like everyone agrees with me when i say that friendly farming is illegal. like jaruby pointed out, the other acts dont have the intention to play for their own benefit. It is just straight up multi'ing to me, the way you guys play. it's sad that you found a loopwhole in the rules which allows you to get away with it. atleast it makes you the serverjoke everywhere you go.


      FNUG wrote:

      Yet you keep complaining like you are somehow right...


      You talk about servers, that to me, it dosn't sound like you know much about at all. You come with some random arguments that you got from somewhere half reliable, which is smudged in some coat of hate and despair.
      how exactly am i comming across as a guy who missed these servers ? im bringing up accoutn names, alliances, time stamps of events, raid income etc... you're making absolutely 0 sense here. not only that but you yourself were only around for one of the two servers i was talking about. so you're calling me out for talking about servers i allegedly know nothing about, while you, yourself misssed these rounds ?


      FNUG wrote:

      Most of these things you have tried to "debate" all ready got debated on uk domain... yet you find it relevant to talk about it constantly, instead of just play the game and have fun with good posts and reports on forum. (either way how you make them)


      I actually tried reading some of jacubo's old posts, but my soul felt like crying since he is raging at everyone... no fun, no gameplay. It's just a big pile of hate on people who came to comx to play.


      * It meant, nothing i would say, would get through to you.
      * I never started anything. Yet you continue to insult anyone asking you to get your "facts" straight. On behalf of any person with correct info. We do appologize for contributing.
      >these things have been debated before, like i said it was lotte who opened fire this round. she started this fight, why are you blaming me for finishing it ?

      >don't talk about "just play the game" when you're not actually playing the game. you're hitting multi accounts every few hours for your own benefit, that's not what travian is about. we are actually the ones who play the game, not you ...

      > stop whining about all the hate you get over this cheating. no1 likes cheaters. what's there to add here ... nothing

      >just because i state facts which happen to be insulting, doesnt make my facts any less true. Again i repeat; you have not refuted a single argument of mine, neither have you been capable of catching me on a lie. Even your last post, brings absolutely nothing to the table. Simply because something comes across as an insult to you, doesn't necessarily mean i'm a hateful person doing this and that out of rage. have you ever considered, even for just a minute that maybe... just maybe i'm making a lot of sense and your view on how to play this game / what is acceptable needs some drastic adjusting
    • What level of bs said in last couple of hours..
      This thread should be locked it dosnt have any purpose except u braging about some crap between urselfs... I don't know if anyone reads ur all stupid accusations and posts with so many words I don't read it frist and I think nobody does exepct u.. Make Skype group and talk it out if u can if not just stop spaming and show in game who u are and what are u. No one cares...
    • Adesel_AU wrote:

      No one cares...
      Clearly a lot of people do care. (based on the amount of replies on the situation) i'm also not the one who brought this argument up again, it were in fact again the germans who picked the fight today.

      stop being this sensitive about the things you dont like, it's a forum so ofcourse people will be talking about some aspects of the game that interest you less.
    • Adesel_AU wrote:

      What level of bs said in last couple of hours..
      This thread should be locked it dosnt have any purpose except u braging about some crap between urselfs... I don't know if anyone reads ur all stupid accusations and posts with so many words I don't read it frist and I think nobody does exepct u.. Make Skype group and talk it out if u can if not just stop spaming and show in game who u are and what are u. No one cares...
      Hmmmm. you just added exactly nothing to it. Well I guess you got me to respond so there is that. Was that your goal? Do you feel accomplished now? I do not accuse anyone of anything. I state what they are doing and give my opinion of it. That is what the forums are for. What do you think they are for? I will gladly help you reach your ideal forum....but sense you have no clue what you want and only seem to want to try to create issues....here is my response to you....

      ..... first of all you are another one of those people that doesn't contribute to ANY conversation at all, you state nothing and add nothing.... you tell others they are not talking about anything yet add nothing..... SO........... what exactly do you want to discuss? Seriously.... what should we be talking about? I AM BEING SERIOUS... What topic should we discuss. I will gladly discuss anything you want to talk about.... What was that topic you brought up... ? oh ya... you want to discuss what we shouldnt talk about... SO AGAIN... Start a conversation.... go ahead....... what would you like to discuss?
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by jaruby ().

    • Docto_COM wrote:

      Adesel_AU wrote:

      No one cares...
      Clearly a lot of people do care. (based on the amount of replies on the situation) i'm also not the one who brought this argument up again, it were in fact again the germans who picked the fight today.
      stop being this sensitive about the things you dont like, it's a forum so ofcourse people will be talking about some aspects of the game that interest you less.
      The Germans dropped out of this conversation a long time ago after an attempt to divert us into talking about the Flintstones.
    • Docto_COM wrote:

      what was being said about the flinstones ? they don't call me gossip bruhv for nothing :thumbsup:
      They said a lot of people around are too young to know who we are talking about when we mention Wilma. And then they brought Betty into it. And then I got distracted because apparently there's a new season of Riverdale soon, and that has a Betty from my childhood too.
    • New

      FNUG wrote:

      On the server we last played the MH knew. We had constant overwatch from start to finish. So i would say it has been tested.
      On .com? :)



      Adesel_AU wrote:

      What level of bs said in last couple of hours..
      This thread should be locked it dosnt have any purpose except u braging about some crap between urselfs... I don't know if anyone reads ur all stupid accusations and posts with so many words I don't read it frist and I think nobody does exepct u.. Make Skype group and talk it out if u can if not just stop spaming and show in game who u are and what are u. No one cares...
      Meanwhile, this is what you contribute:

      Adesel_AU wrote:

      This is intresting!
      No lifers talking about girls hahahaahhaha
      And yea if u need 10 free drinks for that ...
      Ur not the prettiest lad aren't u ?


      At least the other posts are popcorn eating worthy.. Yours.. Not so much. Oh well, back to spectating




      Animis opibusque parati
    • New

      jaruby wrote:

      Sense you have responded to me directly as "Jaruby" many times I know you know who I am so your idiotic attempt at....
      Dude... it was 3 at night... don't feel so angry about it. But then again, i do have no idea who you are, you just like dragging my name / alliance name into things.

      jaruby wrote:

      idiotic

      jaruby wrote:

      And for you inflammatory attempt to deflect again saying I rage on people
      Ehmm... this was just a few words in that post to me... i don't think words mean the same thing to you as everyone else.

      jaruby wrote:

      clever meme to try to be funny instead of reflecting on reality.
      The reality is that it's a thing. The game has been broken since it's creation. I would love for them to fix it, since the issue will get worse with egyptians coming into play, as previously stated.
      Last server we did it so openly that it drew alot of attention, and yet no ban hammer.
      As i stated there is worse things, like bots and proxies. Proxies totally changes the paste of the game, since you can't attack anyone without response. that dosn't help with the defenders advantage which is in this game.

      Docto_COM wrote:

      thing about what was going on on both servers and that to me is very unlikely.
      So something that is unlikely... is a fact to you?

      Docto_COM wrote:

      Not only that but please explain to me , how you defend the guy for not being the "cheater of the account" when you JUST admitted not knowing which dual was running bots.
      I have my guess as to who it was, but i don't put peoples names in here all the time like you, you are not very good with rules yourself.
      The process of KA lastet a long time, and even by the end of it, noone on KA was sure as to who did what, or if they did anything at all. so why do you feel entitlet to point fingers?

      Docto_COM wrote:

      i feel like everyone agrees with me
      Ohh you feel... such facts.

      Docto_COM wrote:

      so you're calling me out for talking about servers i allegedly know nothing about
      Well... when most you have said about me/ally is either wrong or made up, or just has no relevance... then yeah...
      I don't remember you debating anything on uk forums, so why is that server so important to you?

      Docto_COM wrote:

      why are you blaming me for finishing it ?
      Have you finished it? Like... every place people post something, you bring it up again...

      Docto_COM wrote:

      capable of catching me on a lie
      I actually play the game, and busy in real life = no time to sit here and comment on everything you post... and it's a lot by now.
      but yeah many things have been false.... which people have tried to explain to you, but you disregard it... so when it comes to things i am unsure of, i don't trust what you say.

      Docto_COM wrote:

      just maybe i'm making a lot of sense and your view on how to play this game / what is acceptable needs some drastic adjusting
      Again, the game needs adjustments, no debating that, but that is not a new statement. But you don't resolve the problem by pointing fingers as specific people.
      we are in quad with balkan fx. which all use multies and proxies. But you don't see me here crying about it. :D

      As i stated, it was on uk domain.
      But have played here with ff's before as well.


      I am just tired of you guys constant trashtalking which has no relevanse in regards to gameplay on the server, and the people that are here and how they play.
      We have never stated anything other than we are here alone. And didn't bring our team with us. Still you think we cheat in 100 different ways and accuse us daily. It's cute, but also very pathetic since you try and be the voice of fairness and truth.
    • New

      FNUG wrote:

      I am just tired of you guys constant trashtalking which has no relevanse in regards to gameplay on the server, and the people that are here and how they play.
      We have never stated anything other than we are here alone. And didn't bring our team with us. Still you think we cheat in 100 different ways and accuse us daily. It's cute, but also very pathetic since you try and be the voice of fairness and truth.

      I am sorry that you do not think there is any relevance to what you do on why they are so upset. You guys proudly and with great pleasure boast about how you do it so well bringing in millions and millions of resource for free to speed up growth for one account. You are doing it RIGHT NOW ON THIS SERVER... THE SERVER THEY ARE CURRENTLY ON..... So how exactly is it not relevant to them? Depending on how many FFs you have this round you are going to gain billions of free resources. That is why it is relevant to them.

      I do not trash talk you or your buddies. I literally explained/defended what you guys do yesterday. I think it is clear I do not agree with it. Do you want to know why? It's because you guys know it should be illegal and do it anyway.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • New

      jaruby wrote:

      I am sorry that you do not think there is any relevance to what you do on why they are so upset. You guys proudly and with great pleasure boast about how you do it so well bringing in millions and millions of resource for free to speed up growth for one account. You are doing it RIGHT NOW ON THIS SERVER... THE SERVER THEY ARE CURRENTLY ON..... So how exactly is it not relevant to them? Depending on how many FFs you have this round you are going to gain billions of free resources. That is why it is relevant to them.

      I do not trash talk you or your buddies. I literally explained/defended what you guys do yesterday. I think it is clear I do not agree with it. Do you want to know why? It's because you guys know it should be illegal and do it anyway.
      Who is upset? who are you speaking for now?
      We started elaborating on things, due that all your "facts" were wrong, so all we did was describe it. So you knew how it worked, so you could actually use the debate to something.
      That you think it is boasting, that is on you.

      How are we doing it right now on this server? when i just told you the opposite. are you completely daft?

      personally i am in a neutral zone, not defending it, nor am i saying it is the best thing ever. A useful resolution would be nice. but what you are doing is not, it's just constant bickering.