comx thread (this ones better)

    • Speed 3x

    Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

    • New

      jaruby wrote:


      They are ROYALLY screwing this up. They had an opportunity with all of these top accounts on one server to really impress people and bring in others or start a tradition over here. But nope, it looks more like they are convincing us there is no reason to come back.
      THE most intelligent comment regarding the mess of this server in my humble opinion. They missed a brilliant opportunity.
      Travian Games.....are you listening????

      Won't they be royally shocked when, on next comx round, there are only 200 accts.
      What have you done for your Faerie today?? ;)
    • New

      Faerie wrote:

      jaruby wrote:

      They are ROYALLY screwing this up. They had an opportunity with all of these top accounts on one server to really impress people and bring in others or start a tradition over here. But nope, it looks more like they are convincing us there is no reason to come back.
      THE most intelligent comment regarding the mess of this server in my humble opinion. They missed a brilliant opportunity.Travian Games.....are you listening????

      Won't they be royally shocked when, on next comx round, there are only 200 accts.
      Unfortunately they are most certainly not paying attention. Makes me sad. Not taking credit for all the peeps that showed up but I put a lot of effort into getting a lot of them here. TG just screwed me and everyone that came over because of me over. Sorry peeps. I have nothing to do with the other issue though so take that up with YOUR friendly TG admin.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • New

      Ariakus wrote:

      8. Limonada 6471 10 97764
      8. Limonada 6471 10 98584
      5. Limonada 6471 10 126580

      30k dp through defending farms in 7 hour. This guy is pretty annoying >_>
      that guy is true genious, he had a village down there (30/3) as I remember, goes to the end of the world and spikes farms down there, revenge is sweet...

      farm spiker should be a thing, just like ww offers or something, adds whole new dimension to a game. next round ill totaly play a spiker, got boared with all those off/deff crap


      SPIKE FARMS FOR THE WIN
    • New

      That artefact was as expensive as the one YD stole from Aliens. Holy Shit... which one was it?

      I wonder why nobody here seems to be capable of switching an artefact if x huge hammers attack it and just hope "the defense will be enough".
      And on the other side I don't understand how the plan from the offensive side is just "we throw hammers at them and hope that they are enough". That's so.... unimaginative.
    • New

      Well it's a good gain for Dacia, they got now two big trainers and one small
      And they wont lose any of them :D in my experience they r good with deff and now they can make WW hammers with small and with big they will rebuild this army fast :D and probably this are not their biggest hammers and yea it's better then YD kiling so much for boots hahaha but trainer or diet that's worth killing
      Big minus for istnabul last server UT deffed okay it's uniqe.. but small? Why not move ?
      Maybe u were to confident they won't break deff still it's small arte :D or u thought they will chief it ? Like YD guys and then they would recheif it hahahahah yea and what's with fakes from Spanish side with one troops totally not timed :DDD that's some confusing tactics ? Isn't it :D
      Doh hard times coming for u this Germans are rly Kiling u slowly and now when dacia starts :DDDD Hahahaha and no small trainer just that big aprobably those golders starting to be nervous I wouldn't like to be in ur skin hahahahahaha it's gona be intresting next few days. :)
    • New

      am I the only 1 finding this TurkC hillarious ? he dont show that istanbul killed small 260k off and lost 600k deff in return
      also, i will happily invite istanbul, to try get through OUR defences.. haha GL&HF with that, i will show all you guys the reports(full size), as it will never be possible for istanbul to show them in full ;)

      and if ppl did the calc. they would see that it would take under 3-4 days to rebuild those cleaners with the trainer. thats a low pay, when Dacia have simmed half server, and this is the first actual lose of troops.
      1 night 2 trainers. WORTH IT

      special thanks for the help from outside the alliance!

      little side note. it was only starter hammers(beside the ekstra from Resira) they all sufffered from low machine count and would never be worthy for a real war anyway

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Lexie ().

    • New

      Templar Knight wrote:

      Dear players.

      Currently we have a bug ingame that sometimes prevents Trade Routes to be sent.
      This bug has the most priority and the fix will be found soon.
      To avoid possible troops losses we activated no-starvation mode on all game worlds except Tournament Finals

      till 17.11.17, 18:00 GMT+1.

      Please, make sure to have at least some crop left in your granaries by the time no-starvation is over to prevent mass-starvation of your troops due to accumulated negative crop amount.

      Thank you for understanding. We'll keep you posted.

      Your Travian:
      Legends Team.
      omg you managed to screw this up also???

      we had set timzone ingame to gmt + 1 and now troops started to starve at 17:00 gmt +1

      how is that possible??
      Thats menas that your gmt +1 clock is also a bug in the system :(

      i can see now that changeing timezone dosent actuaally do anything to the clock at the ltop left corner. when did they change that?
    • New

      Lovgren666_COM wrote:

      i can see now that changeing timezone dosent actuaally do anything to the clock at the ltop left corner. when did they change that?
      Quite a while ago. But a lot of us complained enough, that they added the option to have the top left clock behave as it used to before they "fixed" it.

      Go to settings -> game -> check the box "Show local time instead of server time on top"

      TG's official server time is (after daylight savings stopped) UTC, so the troops started starving at 17 UTC (which equals 18 GMT+1).


      Animis opibusque parati
    • New

      Lovgren666_COM wrote:

      Templar Knight wrote:

      Dear players.

      Currently we have a bug ingame that sometimes prevents Trade Routes to be sent.
      This bug has the most priority and the fix will be found soon.
      To avoid possible troops losses we activated no-starvation mode on all game worlds except Tournament Finals

      till 17.11.17, 18:00 GMT+1.

      Please, make sure to have at least some crop left in your granaries by the time no-starvation is over to prevent mass-starvation of your troops due to accumulated negative crop amount.

      Thank you for understanding. We'll keep you posted.

      Your Travian:
      Legends Team.
      omg you managed to screw this up also???
      we had set timzone ingame to gmt + 1 and now troops started to starve at 17:00 gmt +1

      how is that possible??
      Thats menas that your gmt +1 clock is also a bug in the system :(

      i can see now that changeing timezone dosent actuaally do anything to the clock at the ltop left corner. when did they change that?
      Recall an hour early and you'll never have this problem. Can't imagine an hour of production makes a hell of a difference anyway.
      ..And that is the Final Word.