comx thread (this ones better)

    • Speed 3x

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

    • comx thread (this ones better)

      Here is what I would say if people could actually find things on the new forums....

      All of you comx peeps... I look forward to seeing you next round. If you liked us, TSO... there will be more of us next round to enjoy watching. If you didnt, we are looking forward to your BS, drama and fictional tales. It's just too bad there is a clear worthy adversary showing up that half the server will gang up with vs us. I wonder how said adversary will take all the invitations? Well..... I already know, too bad you only talked a big game.

      To everyone....
      You have time to relax, get the addiction back and return, so dont automatically just take the round off. The more of you that play the better the round will be!!!!

      To the alliances that played this round...It was fun, hopefully Rebels and all of you are coming back. Bring friends (or enemies!!)
      To anyone new for next round.... We really look very forward to seeing you. ;)
      To anyone quitting.... change your mind and come back for one more.
      To the snail server guys... come over to speed and see how the game is really played. That slow stuff is so boring! PS... you know who you are!
      To the local speed servers...stop picking on the little guys and COME TO COMX!!
      To "final word".... PLEASE, PLEASE SHOW UP and dont wait until the round is over to act like a tough guy!!!! Unfortunately, we all know you wont say a word until after the round is over, then act like you mattered and throw out insults. Either way, I'll throw ya the invite now.
      To anyone else.... The more the merrier so see you in a few weeks!
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by jaruby ().

    • First of all, thanks for the invitation.
      I also hope that some decent teams are going to join the next round and not just parsa and his usual suspects who delete after they got banned for the 7th time.
      And it would truly be a pleasure if the former cwl (goats) crew would decide to switch to speed servers. They aint got any challenge on snail speed servers anyways. ;)
      But the main question is, will all these people be ready for your way of playing. The amount of backstabbing, password sharing and other stuff like that within your team is really impressive and sure aint easy to handle for most players. ;)
    • jaruby wrote:

      Here is what I would say if people could actually find things on the new forums....
      Looks like you did fine in creating the thread for the new server when it starts.

      Once I get back up to speed on what is in the works I will try and get you some info on the next one.

      :)
      Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
    • Smelly Cat wrote:

      First of all, thanks for the invitation.
      I also hope that some decent teams are going to join the next round and not just parsa and his usual suspects who delete after they got banned for the 7th time.
      And it would truly be a pleasure if the former cwl (goats) crew would decide to switch to speed servers. They aint got any challenge on snail speed servers anyways. ;)
      But the main question is, will all these people be ready for your way of playing. The amount of backstabbing, password sharing and other stuff like that within your team is really impressive and sure aint easy to handle for most players. ;)
      I hope parse returns too. And as I said before I TRULY TRULY hope some snail server peeps join the server. They always talk such a big game but rarely back it up.

      More of the silly accusations. It is comical but what ever makes ya feel good about your skill level. Hope ya show up.

      LemonD wrote:

      jaruby wrote:

      To the local speed servers...stop picking on the little guys and COME TO COMX!!
      But we would just smack you? What's the fun in that?
      Lol...Why don't you come here and see. All you local crews always says you will smack, kill, destroy etc... on a takeover round and you always end up quitting or making excuses why it didn't work.

      Templar Knight wrote:

      jaruby wrote:

      Here is what I would say if people could actually find things on the new forums....
      Looks like you did fine in creating the thread for the new server when it starts.
      Once I get back up to speed on what is in the works I will try and get you some info on the next one.

      :)
      Making them is easy. People seeing them is the difficult part.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Oh well, silly accusations?
      I played several servers with you guys and witnessed it first hand.
      Your ww acc (titans) was running farmbots some rounds ago. And i also experienced how you would lie to anybody - including your team mates and co-leaders - when you can get a slight benefit out of it. Like telling people there was a secret dual, even tho you knew about him all the time. But instead of standing your ground, you just act like you didnt know and kick that acc out of your team. Just to start a side chat the second after and secretly keep coordinating with us behind your teams back.
      Or you ask to dual with people, use their passwords etc until they discover you played as main dual on the opposing big account. And instead of explaing or even saying sorry. You just stopped replying. You even told people these are all lies, until i provided some screenshots. :) Does it ring a bell buddy? ;)
    • jaruby wrote:

      It's just too bad there is a clear worthy adversary showing up that half the server will gang up with vs us. I wonder how said adversary will take all the invitations? Well..... I already know, too bad you only talked a big game.
      Not sure what this sentence is supposed to say. Are you afraid that many people team up against you or are you saying that said adversary already antagonized more than one good team?

      jaruby wrote:

      To the local speed servers...stop picking on the little guys and COME TO COMX!!
      Couldn't agree more
    • Smelly Cat wrote:

      Oh well, silly accusations?
      I played several servers with you guys and witnessed it first hand.
      Your ww acc (titans) was running farmbots some rounds ago. And i also experienced how you would lie to anybody - including your team mates and co-leaders - when you can get a slight benefit out of it. Like telling people there was a secret dual, even tho you knew about him all the time. But instead of standing your ground, you just act like you didnt know and kick that acc out of your team. Just to start a side chat the second after and secretly keep coordinating with us behind your teams back.
      Or you ask to dual with people, use their passwords etc until they discover you played as main dual on the opposing big account. And instead of explaing or even saying sorry. You just stopped replying. You even told people these are all lies, until i provided some screenshots. :) Does it ring a bell buddy? ;)
      no. It doesn't ring a bell or make any logical sense but as I said before, if it makes you feel better.....
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Ah well, i thought i was talking to your american or danish dual. My bad. ;) But it sure does ring a bell for everybody who was involved in the round when you guys played on erebus acc. I think it was the comx 3 rounds ago. Or the last ukx when you played on Rocket Raccoon.
      I guess most of them will join DoH again for the upcoming server and once they have a look at the forum, they will remember for sure. :)
      But yeah, instead of admitting your poor behaviour, it sure is easier to simply reply "whatever makes you happy".
      Sort of suits the way your duals handled these situations.

      Edit: apologies, i totally forgot to ask you what exactly "doesnt make any logical sense"? Im happy to assist you if you got difficulties to understand my previous post. :)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Smelly Cat ().

    • jaruby wrote:

      Lol...Why don't you come here and see. All you local crews always says you will smack, kill, destroy etc... on a takeover round and you always end up quitting or making excuses why it didn't work.
      Lol...Just calm down before you end up getting zeroed within a few days next comx ;)

      Sup son wrote:

      Yeah, theres much more competition on the danish speeds. Theres 59 players online right now!The competition really is insane
      Danish speed? Excuse me what? I don't play on the danish speed...Do your research before posting next time please :3
      Transforming...
    • Schneeente wrote:

      jaruby wrote:

      It's just too bad there is a clear worthy adversary showing up that half the server will gang up with vs us. I wonder how said adversary will take all the invitations? Well..... I already know, too bad you only talked a big game.
      Not sure what this sentence is supposed to say. Are you afraid that many people team up against you or are you saying that said adversary already antagonized more than one good team?

      Sorry it was voice to text...
      Not afraid in the least. It's what I expected to eventually happen. Just disappointed it's so soon. But as I've said before... if I don't know for sure I don't take it as truth. I have been told you are already talking to other groups plotting the "worthy war" you were looking for vs us, now including them. Either scenario can be played out in a fun way so it doesn't really matter. You already have half the server thinking of you as a hired gun and backing you anyway I just didn't think you would actively encourage it. Again.... Rumors are not reality so time will tell.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • LemonD wrote:

      jaruby wrote:

      Lol...Why don't you come here and see. All you local crews always says you will smack, kill, destroy etc... on a takeover round and you always end up quitting or making excuses why it didn't work.
      Lol...Just calm down before you end up getting zeroed within a few days next comx ;)


      Again.... read what you so kindly quoted from my last post...... it is not an anyone specific thing, a me threat thing etc.... it is an 11 years of playing and hearing that statement over and over experience thing. The takeovers are all talk and never work. That is all. I've seen ONE succeed and they had sooooooooooooooo many gold & defense bots the server sucked and almost everyone but them quit.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • Schneeente wrote:

      Sup son wrote:

      Yeah, theres much more competition on the danish speeds. Theres 59 players online right now!
      Bring those 59 active danish speed players to the comx. They can all join one alliance and then they have the best of all danish players combined in one alliance.. at that point they are probably already better than istanbul and hodor.
      I love that people still bash on Istanbul, when without them the last server would have been a lot more boring.
    • Smelly Cat wrote:

      But yeah, instead of admitting your poor behaviour, it sure is easier to simply reply "whatever makes you happy".
      Sort of suits the way your duals handled these situations.

      Edit: apologies, i totally forgot to ask you what exactly "doesnt make any logical sense"? Im happy to assist you if you got difficulties to understand my previous post. :)
      here is why.....
      We raid 5x everyone... "you guys use a bot"

      We lead in attack points... "you killed friendly troops"

      We kick people.... "they say We kicked them because they caught us Doing something blah blah blah etc..." then tell their tales.

      We plan def well with other active people... "you guys multi"

      We destroy a good account... "you share passwords for online times"

      We attack someone who attacked us first... "you are backstabbers"

      We use spies in a war game (even though their spies are how it's found out) "we are unethical"

      We have people that disagree with us so they leave and make crap up. We have lots of enemies and people that don't like us they make crap up.

      I just don't care what is said. I've seen conversations I was in that got shared to make me/us look bad that had quotes added. So I no longer care about what people say. But as I said if it makes you feel better go right ahead.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by jaruby ().

    • jaruby wrote:

      here is why.....We raid 5x everyone... "you guys use a bot"

      We use spies in a war game (even though their spies are how it's found out) "we are unethical"

      We have people that disagree with us so they leave and make crap up. We have lots of enemies and people that don't like us they make crap up.
      Raiding? Wasnt that your duals work?

      Did someone say spies? :thumbsup:

      Lots of enemies and people that don't like you? Sounds oddly familiar.

      Where and when can I sign up to join you?
      Transforming...
    • LemonD wrote:


      Raiding? Wasnt that your duals work?
      Did someone say spies? :thumbsup:

      Lots of enemies and people that don't like you? Sounds oddly familiar.

      Where and when can I sign up to join you?

      So as I've been saying.... listening to garbage from people who obviously don't like us and only want to create drama is why what people like yourself say just doesn't matter.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • jaruby wrote:

      LemonD wrote:

      Raiding? Wasnt that your duals work?
      Did someone say spies? :thumbsup:

      Lots of enemies and people that don't like you? Sounds oddly familiar.

      Where and when can I sign up to join you?
      So as I've been saying.... listening to garbage from people who obviously don't like us and only want to create drama is why what people like yourself say just doesn't matter.
      Want to create drama and don't like you? What are you even trying to say? I don't even know who you are, so why would I dislike you?

      And you didnt answer my question on how I can join your team? ;(
      Transforming...
    • SRaiding? Wasnt that your duals work?

      LemonD wrote:

      jaruby wrote:

      LemonD wrote:

      Did someone say spies? :thumbsup:

      Lots of enemies and people that don't like you? Sounds oddly familiar.

      Where and when can I sign up to join you?
      So as I've been saying.... listening to garbage from people who obviously don't like us and only want to create drama is why what people like yourself say just doesn't matter.
      Want to create drama and don't like you? What are you even trying to say? I don't even know who you are, so why would I dislike you?
      And you didnt answer my question on how I can join your team? ;(
      Sorry, this new auto save on the quotes screwed me all up. I had too many quotes all on my crap signaled phone. Was trying to delete them and merged, blah blah blah.... my bad. I thought I was talking to the drama starter again.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.


      Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.