US1 Alliance Analysis #1

    • TS1

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • US1 Alliance Analysis #1

      So to liven these forums up...Heres a little breakdown on the more “main” alliances on this server. Ill try not to be so biased.

      Its the beginning of week 6 so that makes it what day? I don't know...lol. Somebody can fill in that part. But this should put some facts on the table. Simple facts, but it should give everybody an idea of whats going on.

      Quadrant: NorthWest

      Alliance: FB (Funky Bunch)

      Players: 35
      Total Pop: 30,103 (avg: 863)
      Total Attack Points: 47,237 (avg: 1362)
      Total Defense Points: 3966
      # of Top 60 Heroes: 7
      # of Top 60 Attackers: 7
      # of 125%/150% 15c Capitals: 3

      Now the Funky Bunch, interests me. As you all know we have the US1 chat room on skype but yet I hear little no chatter from this group. Could they be playing it cool? Who knows. I know they have a well known leader, who knows the game quite well. They are throwing out some good attack points especially for the player size they have, and seem to be doing quite well in the raiding department alliance wise. Always staying near the top there. But there number of 125/150% Capitals puts me off a little. Only three, now why only three? I can't answer that but I sure hope somebody can. As for their quadrant, i'm not 100% sure if they have plans to work with Zodiacs or HK, but if they do, that would sure make things interesting. If somebody could confirm this, that would be just dandy. All in all, they appear to be contenders, it will be interesting to watch this group grow throughout the server.

      Alliance: Zodiacs

      Players: 54
      Total Pop: 50,622 (avg: 941)
      Total Attack Points: 27,419 (avg: 509)
      Total Defense Points: 4166
      # of Top 60 Heroes: 5
      # of Top 60 Attackers: 6
      # of 125%/150% 15c Capitals: 20

      So as far as I know, and please correct me if I am wrong, but this is the group from a foreign domain to us and as said from one of their team members on the forums before the server started: “We are mostly unbeaten in Indian Servers barring few.”
      First off welcome, you guys/gals have been putting on a good show so far. Some high caliber accounts that seem to show some good skill. I don't personally know most of the account names in your alliance other than a few that you probably picked up from the .us domain, but I am excited for the competition to come. As I was saying above, i'm not sure if they have plans to play with FB or perhaps HK but if that happens they could have quite the high account numbers. If not well....The NW should be quite interesting in the coming weeks. If nobody is huggling here, I expect a bloody battle until artifacts or until a deal is made.

      Alliance: HK

      Players: 41
      Total Pop: 21,026 (avg: 514)
      Total Attack Points: 37,858 (avg: 925)
      Total Defense Points: 3685
      # of Top 60 Heroes: 3
      # of Top 60 Attackers: 4
      # of 125%/150% 15c Capitals: 2

      Well, im not sure who HK is primary made up of, but they seem to have a handful of skillful accounts that seem to know what they are doing. But then again, a lot of weaker accounts...It will be interesting to see if they can handle the heat from Zodiacs/FB or if they will lead to huggling one of the two, or maybe perhaps both...
      If they don't do something, it is hard to see them making it past artifact drop. Well other then maybe 5-10 players.

      On a further note, this is really the only quad that seems to not be "locked down." Now if the NW does huggle and all three come together, that could mean some big numbers for that quad.
      FB (35) + Zodiacs (54) + HK (41) = 130 accounts – That would be by far the most accounts in a quad working together.

      Quadrant: NorthEast

      Alliance: 667, 665, 657

      Players: 111
      Total Pop: 101,685 (avg: 916)
      Total Attack Points: 48,749 (avg: 609) – excluded 657 as they just formed.
      Total Defense Points: 4322 – Excluded 657
      # of Top 60 Heroes: 13
      # of Top 60 Attackers: 10
      # of 125%/150% 15c Capitals: 17

      Well the infamous SIO/FWB group (plus others). I have never played with or against this group before but only heard stories. Mostly good ones. ;) Honestly they look strong, and with familiar names that I see, I know for a fact they will put up a decent fight. Quelaana seems to have the group whipped up to shape and ready for whatever comes their way. With recently taking in the cream of NE-A whom I have not included in on this analysis just for that reason, they seem to have quite the high number of players. They have a solid amount of nice well-rounded capitals and are throwing out some good attack points plus they have kept in raiding. A good showing all the way around. Quelaana seems to have her quad almost locked down maybe other than a few farm alliances, kudos to that. This group is definitely one to watch out for, not just because of the previous success they have had, but with the skill they seem to be showing off. It will be interesting to watch this group grow and to see what they do further on into this round.

      Quadrant: SouthWest

      Alliance: SNAFU, SUSFU

      Players: 99
      Total Pop: 95,351 (avg: 963)
      Total Attack Points: 56,430 (avg: 570)
      Total Defense Points: 7018
      # of Top 60 Heroes: 10
      # of Top 60 Attackers: 7
      # of 125%/150% 15c Capitals: 30

      The notorious SW group. Some dang good players belong to this group, tremendous amount of skill and simming power. ;) They bring to the table the most 125/150% 15c capitals on the server and have had people turning heads since the start. A select three players seem to be ahead and have been throughout this round so far. With recently capturing their third and last oasis for their capital, only growing is to be had for these three now. This group is 100% a contender for a lot of things this server. Artifacts, endgame, you name it. They bring game every time they play a server. With lots of familiar names, I can say that this group is going to be a handful for other groups to handle. I am excited to see what lays ahead as I know this group will put up a fight and be able to take a fight well. The SouthWest has there quad entirely locked down since the start of the round. Good planning? Conquincidence, I think not.

      Quadrant: SouthEast

      Alliance: T~A (FunTardz) (or newly know as “Don't Call PETA”)

      Players: 54
      Total Pop: 56,622 (avg: 1053)
      Total Attack Points: 55,896 (avg: 1047)
      Total Defense Points: 3037
      # of Top 60 Heroes: 14
      # of Top 60 Attackers: 14
      # of 125%/150% 15c Capitals: 20

      The SouthEast has been a wild ride so far, thats for sure. With a group that has shown its skill in almost every aspect, I can't but not say that T~A is going to a handful for others this round. With some returning players forming known as the FunTardz, you know for a fact that they will bring the game. History speaks for itself. To bad their holy godfather Silence couldn't see them now. With the SE being on the top of the raiders/attackers list every week, I can't but wonder what other alliances think of them. A well-rounded group, that has recently welcomed in a former alliance TS, puts them at a decent amount of players. Still, this leaves the SE as the least populated group on the server, but don't let that fool you, as i've heard they can pack a punch. ;)



      Now I know, its not a great analysis, but its something for us to pick apart and have fun with. The numbers are on the table, and the server is about to get more and more fun for us as the time goes on. Four quads, multiple teams. When was the last time a server like this has ran on the .us domain? None of these teams have faced competition like this at all, or in quite sometime, so it shall be interesting to see how things unfold. Let the games begin. Im sure the fireworks will be very colourful and pretty.

      If you'd like to add anything, feel free. Needless to say, lets get these forums more active.

      Discuss.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Spencer ().

    • I've heard the s/e lacks leadership..

      My interest is in the FB/Zodiacs dynamic.. If they do not pair up, then this will severely hinder the possibility of Foley and crew competing against Que and Flower/Kerzi.. I leave us out as it's pretty common knowledge we have no WW aspirations as of yet..

      So the question is, will the N/E and S/W be battling a weakened N/W from infighting or will FB/Zodiacs unite for a run at a true competition with the other two quads looking to win..

      On a side note, you mention the S/W and N/E have their quads "locked down", and your team stats show the S/E killing it numbers wise so far.. I would venture to say you won't see the S/W raid numbers come close to ours since a popular school of thought down there is to hug the in-quad farms because you will "need them later in game to support the WW"..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

      Scarecrow wrote:

      Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

      Gressor2 wrote:

      The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

      Chas00 wrote:

      Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

      bugzy wrote:

      He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • odinloki_US wrote:

      I would venture to say you won't see the S/W raid numbers come close to ours since a popular school of thought down there is to hug the in-quad farms because you will "need them later in game to support the WW"..
      I have to agree with you here. With the previous history of the SW...well lets just let it speak for itself. Master hugglers, hands down. If there was such an award, they would get it.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Spencer ().

    • Vinit144 wrote:

      Nice post.

      We didn't pick up any accounts here though. Everyone in the alliance joined with us. The similar names could be a coincidence. We've dealt with a lot of spies in the past, don't want to take that risk again, nor do I want that headache again.

      Foley?_COM wrote:

      125/150% caps are overrated.

      We are staying local and will be active against enemies.
      Sooo you two....Care to say whats going on in the NW?? We all wanna know. Friends or enemies?
    • Delusional_US wrote:

      tl;dr

      The NE lacks leadership
      The SE has no leadership
      The NW leadership doesn't like good croppers
      The SW has the 3 best account on the server
      Three best accounts? There's one boosted by hundreds of dollars. From what I've heard, the account isn't even too great for their population. On my last server, only one of the top 5 at week 5 is even in the top 20 anymore, and only two are serious troop producers. I'll be mildly surprised if it stays relevant once artwork loses its effectiveness.

      (Also who is best three? On pop ranking, best in SW are #2, #17, and #19. On Attackers rankings, #4, #7, and #14. And #14 is only there because he had an alliance-wide push)
    • Delusional_US wrote:

      tl;dr

      The NE lacks leadership
      The SE has no leadership
      The NW leadership doesn't like good croppers
      The SW has the 3 best gold buyers on the server
      ...fix'd that fer ya..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

      Scarecrow wrote:

      Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

      Gressor2 wrote:

      The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

      Chas00 wrote:

      Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

      bugzy wrote:

      He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • odinloki_US wrote:

      Delusional_US wrote:

      tl;dr

      The NE lacks leadership
      The SE has no leadership
      The NW leadership doesn't like good croppers
      The SW has the 3 best gold buyers on the server
      ...fix'd that fer ya..
      You do realize I'm still on my first gold package, correct? And the best 3 accounts are the ones who took their third cap oasis days ago as mentioned by Spencer did you not read the analysis, armor? Perhaps reading is not your strong suit .....
    • Delusional_US wrote:

      Blah blah blah..., armor? Perhaps addressing the right person is not my strong suit .....
      ...fix'd that fer you too.. you seem to require lots of corrections..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

      Scarecrow wrote:

      Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

      Gressor2 wrote:

      The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

      Chas00 wrote:

      Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

      bugzy wrote:

      He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • Delusional_US wrote:

      odinloki_US wrote:

      Delusional_US wrote:

      tl;dr

      The NE lacks leadership
      The SE has no leadership
      The NW leadership doesn't like good croppers
      The SW has the 3 best gold buyers on the server
      ...fix'd that fer ya..
      You do realize I'm still on my first gold package, correct? And the best 3 accounts are the ones who took their third cap oasis days ago as mentioned by Spencer did you not read the analysis, armor? Perhaps reading is not your strong suit .....
      I only said they were "ahead" but that is only in the sense of having their third oasis already. To others, you're behind. AKA - troop-wise. Sure you have your account set up well...But that doesn't mean you have the three best accounts on the server.

      Time will tell Mr. Del. Plus I heard your dual bought some gold, so wouldn't that mean your on package number two? :love:
    • odinloki_US wrote:

      Delusional_US wrote:

      Blah blah blah..., armor? Perhaps addressing the right person is not my strong suit .....
      ...fix'd that fer you too.. you seem to require lots of corrections..
      Seems like your'e mad again?

      Spencer wrote:

      Delusional_US wrote:

      odinloki_US wrote:

      Delusional_US wrote:

      tl;dr

      The NE lacks leadership
      The SE has no leadership
      The NW leadership doesn't like good croppers
      The SW has the 3 best gold buyers on the server
      ...fix'd that fer ya..
      You do realize I'm still on my first gold package, correct? And the best 3 accounts are the ones who took their third cap oasis days ago as mentioned by Spencer did you not read the analysis, armor? Perhaps reading is not your strong suit .....
      I only said they were "ahead" but that is only in the sense of having their third oasis already. To others, you're behind. AKA - troop-wise. Sure you have your account set up well...But that doesn't mean you have the three best accounts on the server.
      Time will tell Mr. Del. Plus I heard your dual bought some gold, so wouldn't that mean your on package number two? :love:
      I bought some, and she bought some gold. If you subtract the gold I bought from our current stack, we would still have gold left over. So we are still working through "technically" our first package ;) Which is ironic, my account is the top 3 of the server and still haven't managed to spend as much gold as you or greggy poo. Also who said I am behind on troops?...
    • Delusional_US wrote:

      Seems like your'e mad again?I bought some, and she bought some gold. If you subtract the gold I bought from our current stack, we would still have gold left over. So we are still working through "technically" our first package ;) Which is ironic, my account is the top 3 of the server and still haven't managed to spend as much gold as you or greggy poo. Also who said I am behind on troops?...
      The largest gold package is 1600 gold, which is 160k sliver. You bought a gladiator helm for 160k silver. You bought a ton of artwork; let's say 10. They cost more earlier, but now they're down to 16k. You're also fully armored. Help me; I seem to be missing something in the math department. How do you claim you're on the first package?
    • Armour_US wrote:

      Delusional_US wrote:

      Seems like your'e mad again?I bought some, and she bought some gold. If you subtract the gold I bought from our current stack, we would still have gold left over. So we are still working through "technically" our first package ;) Which is ironic, my account is the top 3 of the server and still haven't managed to spend as much gold as you or greggy poo. Also who said I am behind on troops?...
      The largest gold package is 1600 gold, which is 160k sliver. You bought a gladiator helm for 160k silver. You bought a ton of artwork; let's say 10. They cost more earlier, but now they're down to 16k. You're also fully armored. Help me; I seem to be missing something in the math department. How do you claim you're on the first package?
      Well,heres the math since the SE seems a little slow... I bought a glad helm for 50k silver, where did i get the 50k silver you ask? I SOLD MY ARTWORK that I got from an adventure, and bought 0 artworks in the future, all armor is from adventures, except glad helm that I bought with artwork silver. Do i need to dumb it down still?
    • Del, please tell me how your account is top three on the server? Just because you have your third cap oasis? OMG you must get all the girls. They probably go off everytime you tell them you have your third cap oasis.

      Also if that's technically your first package, then technically according to your mathematics, I'm still on mine as well.
    • Spencer wrote:

      Del, please tell me how your account is top three on the server? Just because you have your third cap oasis? OMG you must get all the girls. They probably go off everytime you tell them you have your third cap oasis.

      Also if that's technically your first package, then technically according to your mathematics, I'm still on mine as well.
      I am top 3, because I am just the best, duhhhh, please catch up...
    • Delusional_US wrote:

      Well,heres the math since the SE seems a little slow... I bought a glad helm for 50k silver, where did i get the 50k silver you ask? I SOLD MY ARTWORK that I got from an adventure, and bought 0 artworks in the future, all armor is from adventures, except glad helm that I bought with artwork silver. Do i need to dumb it down still?
      Well, to be honest. I don't believe you. I don't believe you got the full armor set from adventures, I don't believe you could have 6 villas without artwork off what I heard was some pretty pedestrian CP production with no raiding. Not that any of that matters. I don't think being a big spender makes you any less of a player; I'm just saying bragging now doesn't mean much. You may actually be doing great, or you could just be hiding behind a wall of gold. We'll have to wait to see; I'll judge for real once money stops mattering. That's all :)


      Delusional_US wrote:

      You do realize I'm still on my first gold package, correct? And the best 3 accounts are the ones who took their third cap oasis days ago as mentioned by Spencer did you not read the analysis, armor? Perhaps reading is not your strong suit .....
      (Also, there's a 'u' for Christ's sake. To quote someone, perhaps reading is not your strong suit...)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Armour_US ().