PreFinal Corner

• International
    • mjolnir wrote:

Ciccio_Shady_IT wrote:

mjolnir wrote:

Ciccio_Shady_IT wrote:

don't trust everything you read, maybe ITA will play alone in his own META, who knows ^^
      why italians left after 2014 year from tournament?
      we played 2013/2014 and 2014/2015 in only 300 players2013/2014 i suppose all the world remember us in gray zone and borders, russians in first place, but we won win the ww to 100 receiving helps from others country

2014/2015 we played with good results but russians won

we don't like big metas, we always played alone so we prefered to leave finals because in 300 you can't win alone
      we had a big war in italians server 2 years long, us ( uollas ) vs other italians, and now we are here together for winning the 2017/2018 finals :)
      on 2013\2014 italians start on NE and had own meta with France Chine Vietnam and Portugals and they also later helped to Dacia with WW
      2013/2014 we played against russians , FUNCOOL WW
      2014/2015 we were in NE and we helped dacia because they helped us in 2013/2014, yes :)

after this we left because we choosed to play italians server with 24/7 war in the quadrant

and remember, our laws say that we can't play finals, so maybe even for this reason we left after 2014, but the important is that now we are here ;)
      Trafalgar Law IT7 2016 - UollasL
      Trafalgar Law IT1 2017 - UollasL
      Trafalgar Law De.x2 ( Qualifications ) - UollasL

- I Deboli non sono capaci di decidere niente, nemmeno come essi moriranno -
    • Qualified 2017

The result don't differ much from last year. When I did this I wondered how the defensive points that the defenders now got would affect the lists.

The most significant change is that the WW-holders not holds the top positions as defender any more and that it made it harder to qualify by def points.
      I search back, I haven't saved the points needed for off or def but I have a feeling that def points is much higher now.

In total 370 less qualified this year, -40 by off and -330 by def.

I saved the points this year ^^

Last year Final topped on 12000 players and stabilized on 10000. 8000 fulfilled the server. Probably the same this year.

When will Final start? is the most usual question now. The Tournament pages says 2 weeks after last server finished. 3-4 weeks have been normal. End of October - start of November is a decent guess.

To qualify you need to be in rank 2000 pop OR rank 1000 off OR rank 1000 def. Since most of the off and def ranks already have qualified by pop it's only a smaller amount of players that qualifies by off or def. Many of the off players also is in rank 1000 def. I've checked that so the counted off players have only qualified by off.

In the table below you have the points needed for pop, off and def in the upper row on each server.

Turkey has been outstanding when it comes to numbers the whole qualification. Not an easy server for qualifying =)

A newspaper about Travian since 2009
    • When i have asked travian admin about tribes there will be on mondial, they answered me they didnt know yet if there will be 3 tribes or 5 tribes (huns + egyptians) .

Do we have some news about that now ?
      DOC+TUTO+CARTE ARTE: Tutoriels et fichiers de gestion
      LOL,LODM,LOST,Wait&See,NWO,~LFI~(win),Exilés,Tyrans(win)
      speed : ~M.A~, WisC(win), triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿
      ROA :%(win);qualifs : Gtm,ANTP,REN Q(win), GALIA(win)
    • madd@x_COM wrote:

what about italians aren't allowed to play in his own qualifcation server against other nations?
      Italian government instituted a law that forbids their inhabitants to participate in foreign games where you can win money. The solution for Italians is to not use an .it email. It's more complicated then that but that is the short story.

_Lyli_ wrote:

When i have asked travian admin about tribes there will be on mondial, they answered me they didnt know yet if there will be 3 tribes or 5 tribes (huns + egyptians) .

Do we have some news about that now ?

5 tribes is for now only for birthday servers. They will not change the conditions for Final as they haven't changed version between qualification and Finals when new versions have been implemented earlier.

I heard that Russians have had a so big quarrel on their forum that they now have been split in 3 parts for Final. They will not fight each others but will start in different quads and not build WW together.

Must have been a hell of a quarrel that....

Maybe we will see new interesting coalitions =)

• Safiren wrote:

The result don't differ much from last year. When I did this I wondered how the defensive points that the defenders now got would affect the lists.

The most significant change is that the WW-holders not holds the top positions as defender any more and that it made it harder to qualify by def points.
      I search back, I haven't saved the points needed for off or def but I have a feeling that def points is much higher now.

In total 370 less qualified this year, -40 by off and -330 by def.

I saved the points this year ^^

Last year Final topped on 12000 players and stabilized on 10000. 8000 fulfilled the server. Probably the same this year.

When will Final start? is the most usual question now. The Tournament pages says 2 weeks after last server finished. 3-4 weeks have been normal. End of October - start of November is a decent guess.

To qualify you need to be in rank 2000 pop OR rank 1000 off OR rank 1000 def. Since most of the off and def ranks already have qualified by pop it's only a smaller amount of players that qualifies by off or def. Many of the off players also is in rank 1000 def. I've checked that so the counted off players have only qualified by off.

In the table below you have the points needed for pop, off and def in the upper row on each server.

Turkey has been outstanding when it comes to numbers the whole qualification. Not an easy server for qualifying =)

:)
      Think Different.
      Gestapo-AyyıldıZ TeaM-Karaca.s
      İttihat, İnkılap, İcraat.
    • When we mentioned the distribution of defense points, This fact makes the game a lot easier. It is clear that if the player sends the attack and is in the top 100 def players, it is a 100% false attack. I do not know if it was the right decision. Another thing I do not like. There is no reward for victory in qualifying. There is no motivation to win. Players prefer to collect defensive and attack points or population. The builder wonder who mostly outlay a large amount of gold, has a not chance to achieve some reward.
      I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.
    • A very nice thread!!! I love rumors :D Well done, Saf and Uollas!

Ciccio_Shady_IT wrote:

we don't like big metas, we always played alone so we prefered to leave finals because in 300 you can't win alone
      we had a big war in italians server 2 years long, us ( uollas ) vs other italians, and now we are here together for winning the 2017/2018 finals :)
      Do you mean to say that now you're including the ITA coalition as well? Those who were rumored to cooperate with romanians, croatians, ukrainians etc?.... That would mean by extension your cooperation with those nations as well or? Which in fact would be pretty logic if you are here for the win. Since I'm afraid only italian coalition won't be enough for that :D

But actually I have some other question... Maybe someone has heard something... The group under lead of Devieth which was qualifying in the group A. Where do the go and with whom?

The post was edited 1 time, last by slow ciliatus_COM ().

• Safiren wrote:

I heard that Russians have had a so big quarrel on their forum that they now have been split in 3 parts for Final. They will not fight each others but will start in different quads and not build WW together.

Must have been a hell of a quarrel that....

Maybe we will see new interesting coalitions =)

Right, the russian forum is like drowning in all types of drama :D
      However, it's not exactly the ru team which is split into three, but russian speaking players. One of the groups still includes the basic ru team alliances like cerber and BAD. The two other groups are established by those who weren't included into the original ru team, like winter and prime. However, both of the teams are rather small to have chances for the win on its own. I guess everyone remembers Winter from the last finals with around 300 accs. So, this year they are taking in some groups from the ru team. Same goes true for Prime, who never played the finals as a team and would need good numbers to survive. Clearly, this whole process of having ru zone divided isn't very peaceful not to say more. And obviously, all the other coalitions might profit from that.
    • slow ciliatus_COM wrote:

A very nice thread!!! I love rumors :D Well done, Saf and Uollas!

Ciccio_Shady_IT wrote:

Do you mean to say that now you're including the ITA coalition as well? Those who were rumored to cooperate with romanians, croatians, ukrainians etc?.... That would mean by extension your cooperation with those nations as well or? Which in fact would be pretty logic if you are here for the win. Since I'm afraid only italian coalition won't be enough for that :D
      Hi, finals will start in around 20 days ( i hope ) , we will see :)

• mjolnir wrote:

Do you think much accounts will play in this finals?
      I hope as much as possible
      and each of you?
      how much players in total? how much players for every meta?

can we listen your opinions? ( plural )

• Ciccio_Shady_IT wrote:

mjolnir wrote:

Do you think much accounts will play in this finals?
      I hope as much as possible and each of you?
      how much players in total? how much players for every meta?

can we listen your opinions? ( plural )
      10-12k registration accounts at start.
      TT 2012 beat (HM T-34)
      TT 2013 sphyrna (Airborne)
      TT 2014 sphyrna (777) Скриншот сделан с помощью Lightshot
      TT 2015 sphyrna (777)Скриншот сделан с помощью Lightshot
      TT 2017
    • One thing is good with Final, there is not as many bots/multies as in quals. They still exist ofc and they will be good farms ;)

The participants in Final have been around 10K several years in a row and this server don't lose players as national servers do. It will still be 7-8K players left when WW reach level 100.

• New

This year's qualification was shocking in this respect. More than 60% of accounts are disabled. I think it's the best time for the developers to start doing something. The problem is that the player who established the bills over the robot is not punished.

I would definitely cancel wild cards.
      I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.