PreFinal Corner

• International

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• PreFinal Corner

Good evening all!

Ciccio_Shady_IT from Uollas and I wants to invite you to this tread for discussions about Final. Talking about rumours – Who will cooperate with who? How many metas and how many players will they gather?

Share funny storys about the qualification we just finished or what ever else about the Tournament.

Welcome!

PS. I hope Templar Knight will be kind and move this tread to the Final section when it's time to close this so we can continue to talk :) DS.

A newspaper about Travian since 2009
    • Good evening,
      I'm Francesco, a Uollas admin ( ITA ).

Thank you Safiren for created this thread!

I always read Safiren's Corner and days ago i thinked that it would be a great idea if we, as players of this 2017/2018 Finals, could have a thread where we can discuss of every action, talking about every rumors, about every meta, about the ended finals , about expectations from this 2017/2018 finals and so on.

My idea it's simple, i think that of course we will fight each other when the finals start , but i think that this fight have to be archived.

We will play, but when the finals will end , everything will fly in the wind, no one will remember every single action, reports, conquers , walls, rumors pre-start and so on. We will have Gettertols or something similar but i think it's not enough ;)

From the Latin : " Scripta manent, Verba Volant " , What it's written will stay always here, words will fly away.

So, my friends, why to fool away this? don't you like to read what happened every single day of the 2017/2018 finals betwheen 3-4 years?
      don't you like to see what your enemies think about the actions of your Meta?

I hope this will be a nice way to increase the beauty of the World Cup, i hope a lot of players of every nation can write here theyr own opinions about everything, i hope that a lot of players will ask here every question they have about a theme!

Thank you all for the attention, let's make 2017/2018 Finals the greatest Finals ever, together :)

p.s. I invite to continue here the discussion about Internationl Group ( HellasDT + Ghetto + Dacia ) , we want more !!
      Trafalgar Law IT7 2016 - UollasL
      Trafalgar Law IT1 2017 - UollasL
      Trafalgar Law De.x2 ( Qualifications ) - UollasL

- I Deboli non sono capaci di decidere niente, nemmeno come essi moriranno -
    • So what do you think about who will cooperate with who?

I start with International. It's quite clear that Dacia will start a meta for Final, but the other alliances on int?

I believe that SAMCZ will go with Dacia again after last Finals divorce. WIll SW follow too?

We know that HellasDT will play with Russians.

Last year Vietnam played with Turkey, will they do it again? They wasn't so pleased with last years cooperation due to what they said in the beginning of this server.

We had an new constellation Hellas/Vietnam/Arabs. It is the Arabs that is enemies to the ND meta on Arabia. Maybe Hellas recruits them for Russia this year?

The 1453 Turkey meta in NW will play with Turkey in qual, they was here to get more tickets for Final.

The mixed International allys as SW, QuT, Ghetto, Rise, IKEA, Hooligan, Rog for example haven't the organisation for forming a meta together. I gave up two years ago to try to unite them. Too many individuals to be able to cooperate in a bigger group, but in smaller groups they can be good players. Best guess is that they will split between the bigger metas.

An unknown factor is the Balkan allys that hav been fighting in SE against Hellas. It seems natural that they will attach to Dacia but you'll never know.

Anyone that have an opinion about International or another qual server?

• do you think czech players from russian qual round alliances wilnot together play with SamCZ?
      Rumors it's good but not think that any one here will reply true.
      Safiren. What you can say about rumors from comx2 that Turks and ND will play together :D
      TT 2012 beat (HM T-34)
      TT 2013 sphyrna (Airborne)
      TT 2014 sphyrna (777) Скриншот сделан с помощью Lightshot
      TT 2015 sphyrna (777)Скриншот сделан с помощью Lightshot
      TT 2017

The post was edited 1 time, last by mjolnir ().

• Ciccio_Shady_IT wrote:

I hope this will be a nice way to increase the beauty of the World Cup, i hope a lot of players of every nation can write here theyr own opinions about everything, i hope that a lot of players will ask here every question they have about a theme!
      Safiren as always take interviews from leaders teams who talk their thoughts about future of server.

This topic for just active players and for trolling?
      TT 2012 beat (HM T-34)
      TT 2017
    • mjolnir wrote:

Ciccio_Shady_IT wrote:

Safiren as always interviews the leaders of teams who talk their thoughts about the future of the server.
      This topic for just players and for trolling?
      hi, nice to meet you
      my idea of this topic is to entertain players, so yes, flame, trolling, opinions, discussions and so on

• mjolnir wrote:

do you think czech players from russian qual round alliances wilnot together play with SamCZ?
      Rumors it's good but not think that any one here will reply true.
      Safiren. What you can say about rumors from comx2 that Turks and ND will play together :D
      i think that if Turks and ND will play together we will see an incredible meta :D

• Hi Mjolnir!

I really don't believe ppl will be true here. But rumours is always fun ^^.

I haven't heard about a split among CZ so I suppose they will join again for Final. Turkey and ND talked about cooperation already in last Final so that bet don't give high odds :D

Maybe leaders for different teams will join this tread and contribute themselves as a variant of prestart interviews :)

• Safiren wrote:

PS. I hope Templar Knight will be kind and move this tread to the Final section when it's time to close this so we can continue to talk :) DS.

Looks like you put it in the right place or Ameno moved it for you. Either way looks like it is in the right spot.

Popcorn time. :)
      Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
    • Templar Knight wrote:

Safiren wrote:

Looks like you put it in the right place or Ameno moved it for you. Either way looks like it is in the right spot.

Or maybe it is as simple that qual treads don't will be deleted until next qual with this new forum? How do you make treads sticky?

• Safiren wrote:

Templar Knight wrote:

Safiren wrote:

Or maybe it is as simple that qual treads don't will be deleted until next qual with this new forum? How do you make treads sticky?
      I will make sure that any thread needed for the tournament section is where it is needed. So this thread will be here since it is for gearing up for the finals. :)
      Forum Users Guide - USER GUIDE
      Forum Rules & Guidelines - FORUM RULES
      Game Rules & Guidelines - GAME RULES
    • Can it be called rumours when you finds it on another forum?

Czech

Goggle translation:

We are going to play with these peoples in the final. Romania, Italy, Ukraine. Croatia, Czech Republic and Slovakia.

The start of the final server is not announced yet, it's about 14 days after the last qualification. Let's

start at the coordinates - | +

• Safiren wrote:

Can it be called rumours when you finds it on another forum?

Czech

Goggle translation:

We are going to play with these peoples in the final. Romania, Italy, Ukraine. Croatia, Czech Republic and Slovakia.

The start of the final server is not announced yet, it's about 14 days after the last qualification. Let's

i think it not full list. Probably Ghetto, Fail join also.
      Maybe it will good fun for Winter
      TT 2012 beat (HM T-34)
      TT 2017

• Safiren wrote:

Can it be called rumours when you finds it on another forum?

Czech

Goggle translation:

Good morning, i don't understand this rumor :D
      We as italians didn't know that we will play with Romania, Ukraine, Croatia , Czech Republic and Slovakia

Thank you a lot, now we know who will be our friends...

So, people,
      don't trust everything you read, maybe ITA will play alone in his own META, who knows ^^

• Ciccio_Shady_IT wrote:

don't trust everything you read, maybe ITA will play alone in his own META, who knows ^^
      why italians left after 2014 year from tournament? Some players played with Dacia..
      TT 2012 beat (HM T-34)
      TT 2017

• mjolnir wrote:

Ciccio_Shady_IT wrote:

why italians left after 2014 year from tournament?
      we played 2013/2014 and 2014/2015 in only 300 players

2013/2014 i suppose all the world remember us in gray zone and borders, russians in first place, but we won win the ww to 100 receiving helps from others country

2014/2015 we played with good results but russians won

we don't like big metas, we always played alone so we prefered to leave finals because in 300 you can't win alone
      we had a big war in italians server 2 years long, us ( uollas ) vs other italians, and now we are here together for winning the 2017/2018 finals :)

• Ciccio_Shady_IT wrote:

mjolnir wrote:

Ciccio_Shady_IT wrote:

why italians left after 2014 year from tournament?
      we played 2013/2014 and 2014/2015 in only 300 players
      2013/2014 i suppose all the world remember us in gray zone and borders, russians in first place, but we won win the ww to 100 receiving helps from others country

2014/2015 we played with good results but russians won

we don't like big metas, we always played alone so we prefered to leave finals because in 300 you can't win alone
      we had a big war in italians server 2 years long, us ( uollas ) vs other italians, and now we are here together for winning the 2017/2018 finals :)
      on 2014\2015 italians start on NE and had own meta with France Chine Vietnam Scandinavia and Portugals and they later helped to Dacia with WW. Bad allies? Chine at the end helped to Poland for example on ww, another i think helped to Dacia also. What happened?
      TT 2012 beat (HM T-34)
      TT 2017