Official US1 R11 Battle Reports

• TS1

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

Important reminder! On Tuesday, 28th August 2018 at 10:00 UTC we will ask you to accept the new Terms and Conditions while logging in your game account. Only the owner of the account will be able to accept them. The sitters won't be able to enter the account until the owner accept them.

More information here.

• Marfwheezel_COM wrote:

I don't think lag was too much of a factor, though. Maybe for a few of the waves, but BD would've lagged for 5 seconds, yet still have 4 hits same second, which isn't reasonable to me.
      It happens. I've had perfect 4+1 waves (I launch 5 waves if I have the catas)...... taking 10 seconds to be sent. Can't say if that was the case here of course, but it happens.

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
    • radioactive9 wrote:

Well if it had been our full team and our own original non lazy self- you would have seen launching starting today. But things have changed over the period and RL has gripped most of us. We have grown old and have grown interest in farmville more than travian.

You are the one in here whining about real life and bad luck, sweetie, not me. You are the one in need of a pacifier.

Sorry editing after seeing your post. Well we have no reason to go against DM-MAX neither FUs. Endgame is always boring and predictable. Had FUs hit our friends in SB or DB-MAX had done the same - and then come on forums and tried to deplete the team as you tried - we would have gone against them. But they did not. You did. You gave us the reason to come out of our neutral stance. We hardly knew anyone here
      So, what you are saying is, we hit SB, early on, pretty hard, and came here to post reports, brag a bit, and poke fun at an old enemy, (Foley) and he ran whining to you, so now you are going to focus on the NE totally...

Ok, got it. FYI, in the .us forums, posting reports, bragging, and poking fun at opponents is what its all about. Its a long established tradition. If you can't take the heat of the forums, then don't come here.

• Quelaana wrote:

radioactive9 wrote:

Well if it had been our full team and our own original non lazy self- you would have seen launching starting today. But things have changed over the period and RL has gripped most of us. We have grown old and have grown interest in farmville more than travian.

You are the one in here whining about real life and bad luck, sweetie, not me. You are the one in need of a pacifier.

Sorry editing after seeing your post. Well we have no reason to go against DM-MAX neither FUs. Endgame is always boring and predictable. Had FUs hit our friends in SB or DB-MAX had done the same - and then come on forums and tried to deplete the team as you tried - we would have gone against them. But they did not. You did. You gave us the reason to come out of our neutral stance. We hardly knew anyone here
      So, what you are saying is, we hit SB, early on, pretty hard, and came here to post reports, brag a bit, and poke fun at an old enemy, (Foley) and he ran whining to you, so now you are going to focus on the NE totally...

Ok, got it. FYI, in the .us forums, posting reports, bragging, and poking fun at opponents is what its all about. Its a long established tradition. If you can't take the heat of the forums, then don't come here.

Don't forget making baseless claims and harassing people. Oh and cat memes.
    • Quelaana wrote:

radioactive9 wrote:

bL2OcUO.png

Press insert:

IcFqZnF.png

InzElE5.png

Press insert:

bJbYbpg.png

You're welcome.

Animis opibusque parati

com8 (F&S beta) and now back to retirement...
    • wishmaster3 wrote:

Quelaana wrote:

radioactive9 wrote:

bL2OcUO.png

Press insert:

IcFqZnF.png

InzElE5.png

Press insert:

bJbYbpg.png

You're welcome.

that would take a ton of effort, which she is expending making all those anvils.
    • Quelaana wrote:

Ahh the heat you are talking about is Forum heat. I thought of in game heat which was not there at all....sorry my mistake

We are totally cool with that. But the heat was missing for quite some time from you - because of the in game heat you were facing. You could have told me that till we loose hammers you will not post any in forum. For you we could have have lost our hammer first day. We can live without hammers - but not without your great comments on forums. We were already missing you.

;( . I am feeling sad as you asked me to go away...
    • "Soo, what you are saying is, we hit SB, early on, pretty hard, and came here to post reports, brag a bit, and poke fun at an old enemy, (Foley) and he ran whining to you, so now you are going to focus on the NE totally..."

Yeah definitely ran whining to Zods about 666.

You wouldn't think taking the 2 uniques from Zods might have motivated them to just keep rocking you guys.
      COM1- Foleys Folly

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez
    • haavarl wrote:

Tards were the likely target.
      ..........except...they aren't on this server..

haavarl wrote:

They hit us, we hit them,
      Your order of events is incorrect..but then you still think T~A is the Funtards..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • Wookie wrote:

......but you are wearing the Funtards’ uniforms. You just aren’t adept enough to pull off their shenanigans, so you disguise it as “we aren’t playing for end-game”.
      Clearly you were away when T~A came into existence a few years ago..
      s1 : Storeythor travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Scarecrow wrote:

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

Gressor2 wrote:

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Chas00 wrote:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

bugzy wrote:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.
    • Lord Bane wrote:

Be nice Que! Stop chasing away people.
      I for one am glad that radioactive9 is here.
      If I could chase anyone away, Bane dear, it would not be Radioactive. He's cute. And not vindictive.

radioactive9 wrote:

Ahh the heat you are talking about is Forum heat. I thought of in game heat which was not there at all....sorry my mistake
      We are totally cool with that. But the heat was missing for quite some time from you - because of the in game heat you were facing. You could have told me that till we loose hammers you will not post any in forum. For you we could have have lost our hammer first day. We can live without hammers - but not without your great comments on forums. We were already missing you.

;( . I am feeling sad as you asked me to go away...
      No need to go away, you just said you could take the forum heat. And actually, you are not nearly as mean as many on here. I enjoy you.

And as far as me not posting, there is that whole..RL thing.. It just won't go away and let me focus totally on travian. This is my busiest season at work, so my postings will be sporadic.

Foley wrote:

Yeah definitely ran whining to Zods about 666.

You wouldn't think taking the 2 uniques from Zods might have motivated them to just keep rocking you guys.

Glad you admit it, Foley!!!

Didn't you hear? We are famous for getting artis by huggling. Word on the street is they "gave" us those two uniques, out of the generosity and goodness of their heart, since they figured they could beat us anyway, and we needed all the help we could get. They are just so nice that way. Radio is going to join my team next round, we are now BFFs.
    • haavarl wrote:

That1GuyRob wrote:

ROFL - We all know what the SW does when you lose hammers. I'll give you a hint: It starts with a 'D' ... and ends with 'ELETE'
      I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that you didn't actually mean SW.
      LOL yeah that was a trolling FAIL. Who had the bright idea of putting the W right next to the E on the keyboard?

Furter wrote:

you're an uber god.

RaTmasTeR wrote:

No I would have pulled a That1GuyRob on them =P