Official US1 R11 Battle Reports

    • TS1

    Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

    • LMAO. You guys in Zodiacs are disappointed at our(Evil Corp) level of courage? Man, give me some of what your smoking. Lets boil down the facts here.

      1st. Level of courage: You guys are literally sitting back and doing nothing. You are content playing a simming style to try and get ahead. I could tell you how this will not play out in the way that you are thinking. Not on this server. You have an enemy in the South and another in the east. You have damn near no BRs of our going and most of your attack points are on Natars alone. Zodiacs lacked courage. You are scared and sitting back playing farm ville and hoping that FB will do your dirty work and then you can take your simmed hammers into the field. Just look at attack points on the server.
      Zodiacs 838814
      Evil corp 1.5 million. (and our hammers are not hitting any defense)

      2nd. The use of FB to do your dirty work. We are wreaking them. If the 30 players in FB are lets say 50% hammer and 50% anvil. With those numbers, we just took out 35% of their total hammers. You handy capped them by taking their artifacts that they cleared and gave to you. And we just wreaked their caps, while not losing one hammer. Even the hammer you are trying to degrade, got through with out a single troop loss.

      3rd. By wreaking FB we are forcing your hand. FB will not recover their hammers faster than our anvils are currently growing. They are limited in how many hammers they can toss and I would suspect they might be a little gun shy to toss hammers into the NE knowing that we caught 90% of them. One more op like that and they will be so handy capped it will reduce your alliance down to just one wing.

      Last, I do not mean this to be mean to Foley. He is a good guy but he is being willfully used in a relationship that has ZERO benefit to his own crew. I suspect he should rethink his fun plans. Hell, if it was me. I would breach the pact with zodiacs and fight them just based on what has happened. He would have travel times on his side and would have more fun wreaking his own quad over cross quad. I know this is just my opinion but I did this on S5 and went 30 players against 250 players and won. Trust me a fight in quad spoiler role is far better than what he is doing and getting hung out to dry by an alliance that is sitting back and smiling on the back end thinking they are building reserves.
      US1:
      R4 Poopydiapers Rebels
      R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
      R7 Julius Pleaser
      US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
      US3: R8 Evolution travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3 R9http://travian-reports.net/us/report/41163277c7c,545599160af
      US6: R4 Snowflake US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME
    • ha ha ha....nice try...wont work...rather than fighting if it comes to that...we will handover our biggest accounts to foley... thats the level of trust and friendship we hv built

      Quad is united after taking out HK...

      1. We are sitting idle bcauz we dnt know who is who...and looking at the pounding at Lupus by you guys and *fus we felt we are sidelines as 200 acs vs handful..which probably u guys clarified that you are not together...fine..agreed will see...
      2. What dirty work...its individual playing style...foley wants to play for fun...we play with more defense than offense...any harm in that??
      3. Arti is used based on who can use it best depending on production...we share arti too...let foley ask any...u will understand

      4. With dbl the accounts are you not expected to hv dbl the kill than zod? What is wrong with that?? So 88k and 1.5mil is well justified
    • radioactive9 wrote:

      ha ha ha....nice try...wont work...rather than fighting if it comes to that...we will handover our biggest accounts to foley... thats the level of trust and friendship we hv built

      Quad is united after taking out HK...

      1. We are sitting idle bcauz we dnt know who is who...and looking at the pounding at Lupus by you guys and *fus we felt we are sidelines as 200 acs vs handful..which probably u guys clarified that you are not together...fine..agreed will see...
      2. What dirty work...its individual playing style...foley wants to play for fun...we play with more defense than offense...any harm in that??
      3. Arti is used based on who can use it best depending on production...we share arti too...let foley ask any...u will understand

      4. With dbl the accounts are you not expected to hv dbl the kill than zod? What is wrong with that?? So 88k and 1.5mil is well justified
      #2 is a lie. Scouting reports show different.
      US1:
      R4 Poopydiapers Rebels
      R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
      R7 Julius Pleaser
      US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
      US3: R8 Evolution travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3 R9http://travian-reports.net/us/report/41163277c7c,545599160af
      US6: R4 Snowflake US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME
    • radioactive9 wrote:

      which part...saw less defense compared to offense....or vice versa
      Not going to say but you know that we have seen far more of what you guys have been simming up than what you are letting on. You have good sided hammres and breakable defense. Your not anvil heavy.
      US1:
      R4 Poopydiapers Rebels
      R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
      R7 Julius Pleaser
      US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
      US3: R8 Evolution travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3 R9http://travian-reports.net/us/report/41163277c7c,545599160af
      US6: R4 Snowflake US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME
    • I didn't ask Zodiacs for defense because we didn't need it. You hit low value targets blue whale and fancytoast? Nothing important tbh. House stark cap? Idk why he has it.

      Seditious? Wasnt croplocked or a cap hammer so he was fine. We had planned that for 2 weeks and jumped on it. We agreed it was the only shot we had to balance things.

      We gave Zodiacs the arties so they could worry about defending them. Now with all our hammers splatted they will either produce defense or delete. Our squad cant run proper ops compared to SW and NE. Zoidacs haven't been helpful at all either but we made our bed with them and would rather delete than ruin the quad.

      Also we removed HK, you tried to huggle. So dont say you helped us at all with that. Fight the other alliances or sim. Zodiacs have been ungrateful and rude to us all server. Your farm alliance pawns, trying to hols hands with everyone else. Spiking our own local farms also. My crew hates Zodiacs not me.
      US1- Chef Follardi

      US3- Folito Lopez
    • ohh boy...

      I guess we lost communication after key player left...

      i was not aware of brewing discontent. I heard some concerns within my team too....like less active and defense starvation at FB....
      I sincerely appologize if we had been rough / rude...and has sparked discontent within your team...we will try and make up - hwever way possible....
      Lets open communication and show evils the wall...which i guess they are eager to see in the next round...by the way - when r u guys coming next??

      Jimmy: well our mistake was we were trying hard to hide our defense after you hit...so that you dont get report back...that has left our flank exposed at places...will be better next time
    • lethaljimmy_US wrote:

      1st. Zodiacs 838814
      Evil corp 1.5 million. (and our hammers are not hitting any defense
      3.66760171231027400
      4.SUSFU5017735886725
      5.Zodiacs5415543839310

      with more account obviously you will have more off points.

      lethaljimmy_US wrote:

      2nd. The use of FB to do your dirty work. We are wreaking them. If the 30 players in FB are lets say 50% hammer and 50% anvil. With those numbers, we just took out 35% of their total hammers. You handy capped them by taking their artifacts that they cleared and gave to you. And we just wreaked their caps, while not losing one hammer. Even the hammer you are trying to degrade, got through with out a single troop loss.
      we asked our friends in FB for their incomings. but did not got any replies. otherwise ur hammers were not that big and could be easily defended at multiple places.

      lethaljimmy_US wrote:

      radioactive9 wrote:

      which part...saw less defense compared to offense....or vice versa
      Not going to say but you know that we have seen far more of what you guys have been simming up than what you are letting on. You have good sided hammres and breakable defense. Your not anvil heavy.
      def is always on the move and reaching at last few secs. hammer is mostly sitting idle unless used.


      Quelaana wrote:

      Seems to be a great deal lost in translation here.

      Things like logic. Sarcasm. Clarity and Coherence.
      also the topic of discussion for few people. :p

      Foley?_COM wrote:

      I didn't ask Zodiacs for defense because we didn't need it. You hit low value targets blue whale and fancytoast? Nothing important tbh. House stark cap? Idk why he has it.

      Seditious? Wasnt croplocked or a cap hammer so he was fine. We had planned that for 2 weeks and jumped on it. We agreed it was the only shot we had to balance things.

      We gave Zodiacs the arties so they could worry about defending them. Now with all our hammers splatted they will either produce defense or delete. Our squad cant run proper ops compared to SW and NE. Zoidacs haven't been helpful at all either but we made our bed with them and would rather delete than ruin the quad.

      Also we removed HK, you tried to huggle. So dont say you helped us at all with that. Fight the other alliances or sim. Zodiacs have been ungrateful and rude to us all server. Your farm alliance pawns, trying to hols hands with everyone else. Spiking our own local farms also. My crew hates Zodiacs not me.
      sorry if you felt it that way bro. you can have those arte back if you want. we in zodiacs value friendship more than game .
      problem i guess is due to lack of communications i guess and will be sorted .
      also deletion is not a solution. we together will show these big mouth and small balls NEs ,who cant hit on regular targets but need to bully the small account players what we got .
    • New

      Foley,

      I honestly want you to know that I was not being critical of you. You have always been an upfront and valued enemy. We each have rounds where we were on the winning side of a fight. You have also always held your head high and spoken the truth. I value that with you and lets be honest. I do not usually say this about my enemies.

      With that being said, you should be able to see what my points are. I honestly believe Zodiacs are playing you like a fool on their end. Telling you and others what you want to hear. Because when push comes to shove they never backed you up. They threw exactly ZERO fakes for your op and gave you zero defense. I dont care what they say, they were light up 2x what FB was. You just got the brunt of the op based on our read of the situation. It just validated my opinion. You know how to find me on skype if you want more details. Or if you want to know that the training sever we did on S5 with 30 accounts against 250. That was the round before I met you on S3.

      Now with Zodiacs. Yes we have more accounts but the only reports I ever see on you hitting anything was HK and Natars. I personally have hit every quad. You guys are not nearly as active. You are playing simcity and you know it. Attrition is going to take place soon enough. We welcome a war.

      Last but not least, Before the mods kick our cans. Lets move the chatter to another thread and leave this one for the desired result of BATTLE REPORTS.
      US1:
      R4 Poopydiapers Rebels
      R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
      R7 Julius Pleaser
      US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
      US3: R8 Evolution travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3 R9http://travian-reports.net/us/report/41163277c7c,545599160af
      US6: R4 Snowflake US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME
    • New

      R D X wrote:

      With all the bullshit above i surely think SNAFU has upper hand in this server, though its too early to say but still i think zodiac and 66 will damage each other to a great extent.
      Is this a joke? :p Our 50 man alliance is more than handling them. They've blunted most of their hammers; the ones they send are all pretty small other than Troller and Jacopo. Their defense is either non-existent or hiding. We've run a handful of ops in the last few weeks. The last one went so well only one hammer was stopped. Having seen a lot of troops around, I think the SE and NE definitely have the strongest defense per anvil account. I probably give a slight edge to the NE overall because they've got 100 players and have received almost no damage. It's gonna be hard to put hits into them will fresh anvils. It sounds like NE/NW action is gonna heat up soon though.

      Enough of this though, I'm expecting a mod to come through and tell us to stay on topic or move to the chatter room at any point now. Sorry for the lack of reports from the SE, next time we'll find someone willing to put in the effort to compile them. Or you know, the SW could share them if they feel so inclined :p
    • New

      Armour_US wrote:

      R D X wrote:

      With all the bullshit above i surely think SNAFU has upper hand in this server, though its too early to say but still i think zodiac and 66 will damage each other to a great extent.
      Is this a joke? :p Our 50 man alliance is more than handling them. They've blunted most of their hammers; the ones they send are all pretty small other than Troller and Jacopo. Their defense is either non-existent or hiding. We've run a handful of ops in the last few weeks. The last one went so well only one hammer was stopped. Having seen a lot of troops around, I think the SE and NE definitely have the strongest defense per anvil account. I probably give a slight edge to the NE overall because they've got 100 players and have received almost no damage. It's gonna be hard to put hits into them will fresh anvils. It sounds like NE/NW action is gonna heat up soon though.
      Enough of this though, I'm expecting a mod to come through and tell us to stay on topic or move to the chatter room at any point now. Sorry for the lack of reports from the SE, next time we'll find someone willing to put in the effort to compile them. Or you know, the SW could share them if they feel so inclined :p
      Though they have dented hammers i still fell they have great defense in them and well coordination. They keep shifting trainer in 2-3 days which is good sign of helping account in resource.
      Wookie is one example they pushed him a lot raids itself shows :p
      Even i think heat is going to increase in NE and NW. I feel like zodiacs members are sleeping.
    • New

      R D X wrote:

      Armour_US wrote:

      R D X wrote:

      they have great defense in them and well coordination
      One of these two statements is prodigiously false unless we've been riding a fluke since artis :D
      They will prove it i guess what is false and what is true :D

      Wookie wrote:

      R D X wrote:

      Wookie is one example they pushed him a lot raids itself shows :p
      Do wha?
      4.
      Wookie
      5344686
      Numbers itself says :)
      I'm confused, are you saying I am raiding myself? They are pushing my raids? What exactly am I being accused of here?