UKX Who Will Win The WW Race

• Speed 3x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• OSA

This ww is finally moving have gotten the plans off the turks and dumping them from the confed we are seeing some life in this Allaince. They have also been out doing some heavy shopping in the auctions trying outfit a teuton Heroto head a club hammer. Only 25 Member in this alliance assuming no Turk Support...nice to see life in them but they have an uphill battle.

SST

Beg Borrow or Steal seems these guys have tried all the option and are coming up short. The Biggest Alliance and Meta on the server they just can seem to get much right. I am informed they refuse to hook up with any of the alliances who actually have enough plans to win the server...I would imagine if some one gets these guys to move to them it will all be over for the server.

Hegemony

This really is a famous name on UKX servers and should be front runners. Lots of respect for the history major disappointment on this server. The only WW to be knocked down so far...from level 14 though. Naturally they are sitting waiting for all others to fall down too much Offence and too little defense is what has stalled these guys. Some one accused them of being afraid of some one, I don't believe this is the case. Unfortunatly I have troubleseeing them getting in to a position to be seen as a treat let alone actually being one.

SD

You have to give these guys a lot of credit the smallest of all the Alliances at 24 players yet the only one making a fight of things. While I can not say for certainty it is hard to see them having the depth of defense needed. That being said they are holding the natar attacks to a constant level of losses in the 2-3% range which most pundits consider the highly acceptable range (Below 4% is considered acceptable by most at the level60+). Now they are curiously stalled on level 65...69 I can understand but holding at this level is strange...This WW need to swing one of the above three alliance behind them.

•R•

The favorites after about week 4 it became obvious the Fluffy Unicorns would have a point to prove. They let every one else do the hard work for them basically having 0 losses on 2 WW sites One was taken back) and 2 sets of plans. The past week they have simply plowed on relentlessly despite the loss of 6 of their storage facilities including the main one. I like their single focus on winning the game and not being drawn into thew diversions that Richie is trying to throw at them.

It is hard for me to see these guys losing I know there are some big hits lining up to come at them but their WW is very well defended...VERY...5X Arti Locked down and defended two of the servers biggest Rammers already killed by them yes folks it is all over and the is a new a new king on UKX...long Live the King
    • olddude wrote:

OSA

This ww is finally moving have gotten the plans off the turks and dumping them from the confed we are seeing some life in this Allaince.
      Huh? What are you on about?

olddude wrote:

OSA

Only 25 Member in this alliance assuming no Turk Support
      Are you okay olddude? There's been no change in the confed.

olddude wrote:

Hegemony

The only WW to be knocked down so far...from level 14 though.
      Not true.

olddude wrote:

•R•

yes folks it is all over and the is a new a new king on UKX...long Live the King
      While that might be the eventual outcome, I think it is a little early to be handing out a crown.

The post was edited 2 times, last by kit ().

• kit wrote:

olddude wrote:

OSA

This ww is finally moving have gotten the plans off the turks and dumping them from the confed we are seeing some life in this Allaince.
      Huh? What are you on about?

olddude wrote:

OSA

Only 25 Member in this alliance assuming no Turk Support
      Are you okay olddude? There's been no change in the confed.

Sorry relying on bad Intel

Mind you the Turks look like they are in bad shape Alliance-Informations Alliance: ISTANBUL - Server: tx3.travian.co.uk (uktx3) - Travian analytics & statistics and SD has its own problem with account in active and being sat as well I know it is only 5 questionable acconts Alliance-Informations Alliance: SD - Server: tx3.travian.co.uk (uktx3) - Travian analytics & statistics but in an alliance that size...
    • olddude wrote:

It is hard for me to see these guys losing I know there are some big hits lining up to come at them but their WW is very well defended...VERY...5X Arti Locked down and defended two of the servers biggest Rammers already killed by them yes folks it is all over and the is a new a new king on UKX...long Live the King
      I'm sorry, you mean what hammers? The one clubber hammer that an ops hammer, sure. It was an alright hammer. The other one - That wasn't built on for 20 days?
      Dkx 24: Sinzey - HT/BF/HRK
      Midsummer: Derek Morgan - CM
      Dkx 25: Harambe - WM
      2016 Finals: Solid - Deff&Dest
      Dkx 26: Kodimagnyl - Fishies
      Sez 26: Hubertiux - NH
      Ukx 25: The Prestige - SD (day 62)
    • Sinzey_DK wrote:

olddude wrote:

I'm sorry, you mean what hammers? The one clubber hammer that an ops hammer, sure. It was an alright hammer. The other one - That wasn't built on for 20 days?
      I made no comment about the quality of the Hammer I said two Big Rammers and I think It is a fair judgement to say this is a good rammer XxXxXxX attacks XxXxXxX - tx3.travian.co.uk - Getter-Tools
    • olddude wrote:

Sinzey_DK wrote:

olddude wrote:

I made no comment about the quality of the Hammer I said two Big Rammers and I think It is a fair judgement to say this is a good rammer XxXxXxX attacks XxXxXxX - tx3.travian.co.uk - Getter-Tools
      "and defended two of the servers biggest Rammers" but yeah, fair enough

We all know LemonD is the king ;)
      Dkx 24: Sinzey - HT/BF/HRK
      Midsummer: Derek Morgan - CM
      Dkx 25: Harambe - WM
      2016 Finals: Solid - Deff&Dest
      Dkx 26: Kodimagnyl - Fishies
      Sez 26: Hubertiux - NH
      Ukx 25: The Prestige - SD (day 62)
    • Wow, what terrible analysis :thumbdown:

Can only agree on the fact that Hege are basically useless 8o other than that, you're full of hot air.
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH |
    • Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

Wow, what terrible analysis :thumbdown:

Can only agree on the fact that Hege are basically useless 8o other than that, you're full of hot air.
      What WW would you hit if we didn't build huh? Asking for a friend. Or maybe we'll remove the def if you try hit us :whistling:
      You would just be hit for the off points, nothing more.

You have a habit of doing that. Not only do you have no hope of winning, you also find it hilarious to ruin the best chance you had for years, well done you.

You're about as hopeless as Richie trying to keep hold of the wall arte every round :thumbsup:
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH |
    • daz wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

What WW would you hit if we didn't build huh? Asking for a friend. Or maybe we'll remove the def if you try hit us :whistling:
      You would just be hit for the off points, nothing more.
      You have a habit of doing that. Not only do you have no hope of winning, you also find it hilarious to ruin the best chance you had for years, well done you.

You're about as hopeless as Richie trying to keep hold of the wall arte every round :thumbsup:
      The winner had already won, your point is as useless as yourself.
      Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana

PublicEnemy UKx9 - i.imgur.com/l23a9.png
    • Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

You would just be hit for the off points, nothing more.You have a habit of doing that. Not only do you have no hope of winning, you also find it hilarious to ruin the best chance you had for years, well done you.

The winner had already won, your point is as useless as yourself.
      Hahahaha, I don't know if you know this game, but the winner does not win until the WW hits lvl 100, here take a look at this it will help you....http://t4.answers.travian.co.uk/?aid=73

Anywyay, jog on, I have no time for you, nor do I have any interest in anything that comes out your mouth.
    • olddude wrote:

OSA

This ww is < snip >
      Hi Old dude - I liked your break down, thank you for posting.

However, as I've said every server, to all those that "guess" at all this stuff, why not...err

Ask. ?

that'll avoid the "bad info" part :)

Before making the post?
      Even if alliance leaders tell you to mind your own business...

...just sayin'

but regardless - nice post, thanks for your opinion.
      Mikle - Hegemony