UKX Who Will Win The WW Race

• Speed 3x

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• daz wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

Wow, what terrible analysis :thumbdown:

Can only agree on the fact that Hege are basically useless 8o other than that, you're full of hot air.
      What WW would you hit if we didn't build huh? Asking for a friend. Or maybe we'll remove the def if you try hit us :whistling:
      You would just be hit for the off points, nothing more.You have a habit of doing that. Not only do you have no hope of winning, you also find it hilarious to ruin the best chance you had for years, well done you.
      You're about as hopeless as Richie trying to keep hold of the wall arte every round :thumbsup:
      The winner had already won, your point is as useless as yourself.
      Hahahaha, I don't know if you know this game, but the winner does not win until the WW hits lvl 100, here take a look at this it will help you....http://t4.answers.travian.co.uk/?aid=73
      Anywyay, jog on, I have no time for you, nor do I have any interest in anything that comes out your mouth.
      8 hours later the server finished, hence 100 was already queue'd, you do the math.
    • Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

Can only agree on the fact that Hege are basically useless 8o other than that, you're full of hot air.
      What WW would you hit if we didn't build huh? Asking for a friend. Or maybe we'll remove the def if you try hit us :whistling:
      You would just be hit for the off points, nothing more.You have a habit of doing that. Not only do you have no hope of winning, you also find it hilarious to ruin the best chance you had for years, well done you.You're about as hopeless as Richie trying to keep hold of the wall arte every round :thumbsup:
      Hahahaha, I don't know if you know this game, but the winner does not win until the WW hits lvl 100, here take a look at this it will help you....http://t4.answers.travian.co.uk/?aid=73Anywyay, jog on, I have no time for you, nor do I have any interest in anything that comes out your mouth.
      8 hours later the server finished, hence 100 was already queue'd, you do the math.
      no one cares, why are you even here?

stop trying to pretend like your some sort of Travian great all the time, feel sorry for anyone that has to be subject to listening to the tripe that comes out of you.
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |
    • daz wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

You would just be hit for the off points, nothing more.You have a habit of doing that. Not only do you have no hope of winning, you also find it hilarious to ruin the best chance you had for years, well done you.You're about as hopeless as Richie trying to keep hold of the wall arte every round :thumbsup:
      Hahahaha, I don't know if you know this game, but the winner does not win until the WW hits lvl 100, here take a look at this it will help you....http://t4.answers.travian.co.uk/?aid=73Anywyay, jog on, I have no time for you, nor do I have any interest in anything that comes out your mouth.
      no one cares, why are you even here?
      stop trying to pretend like your some sort of Travian great all the time, feel sorry for anyone that has to be subject to listening to the tripe that comes out of you.
      quite tame for you this daz..... maybe you should let ryan on your forum acc hahahaha

daz wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

Tombo457 wrote:

daz wrote:

no one cares, why are you even here?stop trying to pretend like your some sort of Travian great all the time, feel sorry for anyone that has to be subject to listening to the tripe that comes out of you.
      quite tame for you this daz..... maybe you should let ryan on your forum acc hahahaha
      Cant be arsed with the guy. No time for people like him
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG- | Red Army - 90s |
    • Oh no, the powers from above removing any slight bit of excitement from the forums.
    • Tombo457 wrote:

You're all welcome in Hege anytime, with only me we don't have enough bitterness unfortunately, please come help..
      well if you hadnt deleted us all off skype we might of been fwendsssss hahahahahaha

Oh no, the powers from above removing any slight bit of excitement from the forums.
      Insults & inappropriate language are not excitement they are clearly prohibited but the Community Guidelines and Terms & Conditions.

If you, and others, are not able to restrain yourselves you will find that you start collecting warnings which ultimately will lead to being banned
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager
      Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
    • m.hudson wrote:

daz wrote:

Oh no, the powers from above removing any slight bit of excitement from the forums.
      Insults & inappropriate language are not excitement they are clearly prohibited but the Community Guidelines and Terms & Conditions.
      If you, and others, are not able to restrain yourselves you will find that you start collecting warnings which ultimately will lead to being banned
      It was excitement, not a lot happens on the forums these days. Sure people get feisty, but you could just remove any swear words and remind players about the insults/inappropriate language instead of removing half the conversation and in turn making another thread dead.

And if you look back, I didn't insult or use inappropriate language.
    • FadedPaanda wrote:

Haha please keep on sharing stuff like that and lets hope people actually believe it. My account is the only inactive account in OSA :)
      and chris.. hes an inactive nub too haha

Haha please keep on sharing stuff like that and lets hope people actually believe it. My account is the only inactive account in OSA :)
      Well I was not excluding the strong possibility that the inactive just have lazy Sitters who are not doing he odd build to keep accounts off inactive lists. I didnt high light accounts with suspiciously low building activity you know 10 villages and a population increase of 1. Nor did I mention the number of accounts that have a last settled Village Called New village which of course a sitter can not change the name of a new Village...The problem is if you sit an account and do not do at least some development of the account you can find your self running into trouble regarding the rules for sitting account. This is the rule that is going to cause Grief "[b]Sitters must play the account they are sitting to the account’s full benefit". So sat accounts with out Growth are not complying with this rule...[/b]
    • Senator1960_UK wrote:

FadedPaanda wrote:

This is the rule that is going to cause Grief "Sitters must play the account they are sitting to the account’s full benefit". So sat accounts with out Growth are not complying with this rule...
      You've seriously got to be kidding me. These rules do not force you to create growth on an account you are sitting. This time of game an account's full benefit is to support the WW they are supporting. And there are special rules in place that remove pushing rules in the case of the WW (and arties too for that matter).
    • Blazingwolves wrote:

FadedPaanda wrote:

and chris.. hes an inactive nub too haha
      Haha yeah goddamn chris.. :D :rolleyes:
      INFAMOUS

The one and only Panda.
    • Senator1960_UK wrote:

FadedPaanda wrote:

Well I was not excluding the strong possibility that the inactive just have lazy Sitters who are not doing he odd build to keep accounts off inactive lists. I didnt high light accounts with suspiciously low building activity you know 10 villages and a population increase of 1. Nor did I mention the number of accounts that have a last settled Village Called New village which of course a sitter can not change the name of a new Village...The problem is if you sit an account and do not do at least some development of the account you can find your self running into trouble regarding the rules for sitting account. This is the rule that is going to cause Grief "Sitters must play the account they are sitting to the account’s full benefit". So sat accounts with out Growth are not complying with this rule...
      Well, i dont mind you sharing stuff on the forum, thats totally up to you. But i hope you dont mind me telling you that the info on that link you shared and the comment you just wrote is complete rubbish and nothing else :) Don't be foolish and trust a site blindly. I got insight in my own alliance, i know what im talking about :thumbup:

So, do anyone having anything interesting to share instead of completely irrelevant links etc? :D

Edited by SMOD Meme
      INFAMOUS

The one and only Panda.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Meme776655: Swearing ().

• kit wrote:

Senator1960_UK wrote:

FadedPaanda wrote:

This is the rule that is going to cause Grief "Sitters must play the account they are sitting to the account’s full benefit". So sat accounts with out Growth are not complying with this rule...
      You've seriously got to be kidding me. These rules do not force you to create growth on an account you are sitting. This time of game an account's full benefit is to support the WW they are supporting. And there are special rules in place that remove pushing rules in the case of the WW (and arties too for that matter).
      OMG I didnt know there are pushing Rules When did they bring them in it must be something new just for the record Pushing to Arties only apply to crop but being a genius on the rules you know this
    • FadedPaanda wrote:

Senator1960_UK wrote:

FadedPaanda wrote:

Well I was not excluding the strong possibility that the inactive just have lazy Sitters who are not doing he odd build to keep accounts off inactive lists. I didnt high light accounts with suspiciously low building activity you know 10 villages and a population increase of 1. Nor did I mention the number of accounts that have a last settled Village Called New village which of course a sitter can not change the name of a new Village...The problem is if you sit an account and do not do at least some development of the account you can find your self running into trouble regarding the rules for sitting account. This is the rule that is going to cause Grief "Sitters must play the account they are sitting to the account’s full benefit". So sat accounts with out Growth are not complying with this rule...
      Well, i dont mind you sharing stuff on the forum, thats totally up to you. But i hope you dont mind me telling you that the info on that link you shared and the comment you just wrote is complete rubbish and nothing else :) Don't be foolish and trust a site blindly. I got insight in my own alliance, i know what im talking about :thumbup:

So, do anyone having anything interesting to share instead of completely irrelevant links etc? :D

Edited by SMOD Meme

Well i am never dependent on one site only for my information but your alliance has substantial issues with the combination of in actives and Sat accounts...I can show accounts that have been sat illegally over periods of time exceeding the Sitting Regs which are probably being accessed by ghost IPs Panda I love the fact you will play P&P (Politics and Propaganda) but If I had time I would write a review of all of you suspect accounts but who wants to bring the Multi Hunters downs on those accounts...
    • Senator1960_UK wrote:

FadedPaanda wrote:

it's nice you think pop growth is the only thing of benefit to an account, not like troops are more useful.....then again, what would RIAPS know about troops :huh: