UKX Who Will Win The WW Race

• Speed 3x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Senator1960_UK wrote:

kit wrote:

Senator1960_UK wrote:

FadedPaanda wrote:

Haha please keep on sharing stuff like that and lets hope people actually believe it. My account is the only inactive account in OSA :)
      This is the rule that is going to cause Grief "Sitters must play the account they are sitting to the account’s full benefit". So sat accounts with out Growth are not complying with this rule...
      You've seriously got to be kidding me. These rules do not force you to create growth on an account you are sitting. This time of game an account's full benefit is to support the WW they are supporting. And there are special rules in place that remove pushing rules in the case of the WW (and arties too for that matter).
      OMG I didnt know there are pushing Rules When did they bring them in it must be something new just for the record Pushing to Arties only apply to crop but being a genius on the rules you know this
      I'm really not sure how you think this disproves me as I stated that I was specifically discussing the WW which is not only limited to crop.
    • Senator1960_UK wrote:

FadedPaanda wrote:

Haha please keep on sharing stuff like that and lets hope people actually believe it. My account is the only inactive account in OSA :)
      Well I was not excluding the strong possibility that the inactive just have lazy Sitters who are not doing he odd build to keep accounts off inactive lists. I didnt high light accounts with suspiciously low building activity you know 10 villages and a population increase of 1. Nor did I mention the number of accounts that have a last settled Village Called New village which of course a sitter can not change the name of a new Village...The problem is if you sit an account and do not do at least some development of the account you can find your self running into trouble regarding the rules for sitting account. This is the rule that is going to cause Grief "Sitters must play the account they are sitting to the account’s full benefit". So sat accounts with out Growth are not complying with this rule...
      Why don't you try get someone banned for breaking that rule? No MH will ban, this rule is not enforced and is just a catch all rule in case needed, nothing more.
      Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana

PublicEnemy UKx9 - i.imgur.com/l23a9.png
    • Senator1960_UK wrote:

FadedPaanda wrote:

Senator1960_UK wrote:

FadedPaanda wrote:

Well I was not excluding the strong possibility that the inactive just have lazy Sitters who are not doing he odd build to keep accounts off inactive lists. I didnt high light accounts with suspiciously low building activity you know 10 villages and a population increase of 1. Nor did I mention the number of accounts that have a last settled Village Called New village which of course a sitter can not change the name of a new Village...The problem is if you sit an account and do not do at least some development of the account you can find your self running into trouble regarding the rules for sitting account. This is the rule that is going to cause Grief "Sitters must play the account they are sitting to the account’s full benefit". So sat accounts with out Growth are not complying with this rule...
      Well, i dont mind you sharing stuff on the forum, thats totally up to you. But i hope you dont mind me telling you that the info on that link you shared and the comment you just wrote is complete rubbish and nothing else :) Don't be foolish and trust a site blindly. I got insight in my own alliance, i know what im talking about :thumbup:

So, do anyone having anything interesting to share instead of completely irrelevant links etc? :D

Edited by SMOD Meme
      Well i am never dependent on one site only for my information but your alliance has substantial issues with the combination of in actives and Sat accounts...I can show accounts that have been sat illegally over periods of time exceeding the Sitting Regs which are probably being accessed by ghost IPs Panda I love the fact you will play P&P (Politics and Propaganda) but If I had time I would write a review of all of you suspect accounts but who wants to bring the Multi Hunters downs on those accounts...
      I would GLADLY see you sharing any legit info about that! Please, add me on skype: Strider_golden. Because that is complete rubbish, Everything done in OSA is legit and within the rules, we had ONE player braking the rules and he got caught doing so aswell & ended up deleting. I personally dislike cheats of any sort and wouldnt play with players who did cheat so someone who doesnt know anything about the things hes talking about coming here and saying we are cheating... Please just do yourself a favour and atleast get your facts straight before you write anything else, you are making a fool out of yourself
      INFAMOUS

OSA/CockOfTheRock
    • Wonder when OSA are gonna whip out their 4 WWKs 8|
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH |
    • I find myself at loss to understand why when you have a WW with a defence that on Crop Consumption is around 6,000,000 why do yo sit an wait for you Key opponent to catch up. Why would you bother popping nice Micro hammers at an alliance who has very little chance of winning and does not do any really huge damage and is simply annoying.

If I was running *R* WW I would just be building flat out at the leveling. *R* and SD are can you really play cat and mouse with the WWKs floating around they will hit you sooner or later regardless...You can not be hanging back for more defence ...

Well I am probably missing something but short of SD and *R* working together or having some strange agreement...Come on get moving guys.
    • Senator1960_UK wrote:

I find myself at loss to understand why when you have a WW with a defence that on Crop Consumption is around 6,000,000 why do yo sit an wait for you Key opponent to catch up. Why would you bother popping nice Micro hammers at an alliance who has very little chance of winning and does not do any really huge damage and is simply annoying.

If I was running *R* WW I would just be building flat out at the leveling. *R* and SD are can you really play cat and mouse with the WWKs floating around they will hit you sooner or later regardless...You can not be hanging back for more defence ...

Well I am probably missing something but short of SD and *R* working together or having some strange agreement...Come on get moving guys.
      Nice micro hammers? Hmm. One was a play hammer and the other isn't exactly what he who made it would call "nice" so hitting SD's WW would be ineffective :P

If you were running R.. Oh dear lord. That's a scary thought :D

I think you spoke too soon with that last sentence :rolleyes:
      You're a Shaun is the biggest insult ever!

RIP Bus.. Got hit by Pip and Sebi ;(
    • Yes I had noted that there was some movement now...The reference to Nice Little Micro hammer is not unrealistic. Considering some of the less interesting ones that have been crashed on various WW accounts. I agree they would have little impact on SDs defences but then I have not seen a copy of the defences in their WW Village unlike *R* Village where I do have the reports on their WW.

Scary Thoughts are always fun !!!! I was to late into set up the WW and all the things associated with it next Time Rocky I will be there at the start of the WW planning...it certainly will not be a Roman.
    • Senator1960_UK wrote:

I find myself at loss to understand why when you have a WW with a defence that on Crop Consumption is around 6,000,000 why do yo sit an wait for you Key opponent to catch up. Why would you bother popping nice Micro hammers at an alliance who has very little chance of winning and does not do any really huge damage and is simply annoying.

Well I am probably missing something but short of SD and *R* working together or having some strange agreement...Come on get moving guys
      Wow, honestly who even are you?

Where did you pluck this rubbish from?

Why don't you stick to your game plan, and let R and SD stick to theirs?
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH |
    • daz wrote:

Senator1960_UK wrote:

Well I am probably missing something but short of SD and *R* working together or having some strange agreement...Come on get moving guys
      Wow, honestly who even are you?
      Where did you pluck this rubbish from?

Why don't you stick to your game plan, and let R and SD stick to theirs?
      Daz leave the poor guy alone - You dont have to bully him just because he is clueless
    • Senator1960_UK wrote:

You have no idea what you are talking about, it's actually insane a ww host can be so clueless lol
      Dkx 24: Sinzey - HT/BF/HRK
      Midsummer: Derek Morgan - CM
      Dkx 25: Harambe - WM
      2016 Finals: Solid - Deff&Dest
      Dkx 26: Kodimagnyl - Fishies
      Sez 26: Hubertiux - NH
      Ukx 25: The Prestige - SD (day 62)