UKX Who Will Win The WW Race

• Speed 3x

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
    Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• olddude wrote:

Realistically it is a race in three dont you think ?

OSA & SST are irreverent the alliances have no one in them who knows anything and just can not possibly win.

Hegemony Look like a lock to me to win.

OldDude
      Haha and you know that how? Been in the alliance? Know our plans? Do you even know anything about the players i got in OSA?

I personally think R got the biggest chance of winning. :D
      INFAMOUS

The one and only Panda.
    • FadedPaanda wrote:

olddude wrote:

OSA & SST are irreverent the alliances have no one in them who knows anything and just can not possibly win.

OldDude
      Haha and you know that how? Been in the alliance? Know our plans? Do you even know anything about the players i got in OSA?
      Panda The reason I rate OSA as irreverent is that you re so far behind in the basic infrastructure for the WW that you will not be able to catch up. SST only has one set of plans and the prospect of them getting another is remote to say the least. That being said SST are beating your team which amazes me.
    • FadedPaanda wrote:

olddude wrote:

OldDude
      Loves my Panda! :)
    • olddude wrote:

FadedPaanda wrote:

olddude wrote:

OldDude
      Haha and you know that how? Been in the alliance? Know our plans? Do you even know anything about the players i got in OSA?I personally think R got the biggest chance of winning. :D
      Panda The reason I rate OSA as irreverent is that you re so far behind in the basic infrastructure for the WW that you will not be able to catch up. SST only has one set of plans and the prospect of them getting another is remote to say the least. That being said SST are beating your team which amazes me.
      But do they though? Might have been on purpose that we waited with getting our plans etc, so i'm not willing to agree with you just yet. I personally think its too early for you to decide anything, i recommend we all waiting and see for another week or two :D
      INFAMOUS

The one and only Panda.
    • Bred4War wrote:

FadedPaanda wrote:

olddude wrote:

OldDude
      Haha and you know that how? Been in the alliance? Know our plans? Do you even know anything about the players i got in OSA?I personally think R got the biggest chance of winning. :D
      Loves my Panda! :)
      Right back at you! :thumbup:
      INFAMOUS

The one and only Panda.
    • *R* will win the server they have the 5X Arti and are running only 2% losses to natar on the level 35 attack so they have what a Million three or a million four in troops defending looks like they found defenders after all. I was tipping them right from the start. Fluffy has a personal point to prove and to be honest I think he is doing a good job of proving it.
    • So the worst alliance on the server (excluding RIAPs) is running third in the WW race...If only they had another set of plans it might be fun to support them. Seriously though how bad is it when an alliance of no ones is ahead of two strong alliances...It will come to nothing as they will be so easy to smash it is still interesting to to watch...I know nothing of SST its leaders or its ability...any one know them at all ?

OD
    • Tombo457 wrote:

Its a reincarnation of RIAPS, enough said right?
      Name 3 RIAPs player in that alliance ... Short of Pheonix there is no significant player fro RIAPs there and trust me the relationship between him and richie is not good...ant support RIAPs have to that alliance has nothing to do with Pheonix....
    • OK SST is my Alliance if you search the Hall Of Fame for AUX you will find SST. It was an alliance forged out a server that went to turmoil. We had to take over an alliance when the supreme leader tried to dictate to the alliance her own personal will. Her IGN was Sexy Lady not sure if you can track her down but no doubt you can.

Any way am I friends with Richie and Mrs gee you bet I am and I will never shirk from that. Is RIAPs committed to SST not on your life there is a personal betrail of the player I dual with against Richie...so he has not committed to to supporting SST...It is an interesting thing where an account is split on loyalties.

So to say SST is a reincarnation of RIAPs is to show you have no idea of what is going on...

This server SST may not be a force but do not underestimate myself or my alliance any way good luck Fluffy I like the way you played this server and I know that at least you respect me and my experience in this game...I am sure you know who is posting this...

Cheers
    • Long way to go yet guys. Hopefully theres a few WWK/R out there somewhere :?: :/ :S
      .....................................................................................................................................
      | Kato - SD | Helios - Hegem0ny | Helios - SP | Helios - L.S. | Apollo - DoH | Little Llama - DoH | Jesse Pinkman - Bar | Kali - -TG-