The Analysis Thread - Com(3x)

• Speed 3x
    • Good job Blaze! Keep them coming.

NE looks very interesting, really this comes down to the Spanish organisation to me. If the Spanish are organised, active and work as a team it is very tough for the Czechs to beat them. Will the Czech and Balkans work together in mutual interest? If the Spanish play a smart game surely that is there only chance?

Going to be interesting, hopefully leaders will share reports with you so we can have an overview of the majority of Ops!
    • Virox wrote:

Surprised not to see HS and SC in the list for NE alliances. HS is covering grayzone quite a bit right now and SC, altho scattered, has high pop-avg
      I did mention Spanish not being alone in and around grey, i meant mostly HS, but there are others like pazzuzu as well, and many more. And like i said this monday, will be doing most allies. So i apologize, but dont worry they will be covered :)
      As for SC, no offense to them, I see only one 150% from them and nothing else very great, which also is being surrounded and most likely will be stolen because the guy has no allies around (once again not taking names)
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • Blaze wrote:

Virox wrote:

Surprised not to see HS and SC in the list for NE alliances. HS is covering grayzone quite a bit right now and SC, altho scattered, has high pop-avg
      I did mention Spanish not being alone in and around grey, i meant mostly HS, but there are others like pazzuzu as well, and many more. And like i said this monday, will be doing most allies. So i apologize, but dont worry they will be covered :) As for SC, no offense to them, I see only one 150% from them and nothing else very great, which also is being surrounded and most likely will be stolen because the guy has no allies around (once again not taking names)
      Noone's stealing my cropper dammit! ;)
    • New

Virox wrote:

Don;t sweat it man :)

This is why I said I would do an analysis this weekend. :D

Average pop, average offence, average defence, location and centralisation.

I'm also a big fan of including alliance movement, wings/early meta joining etc.

Usually I put it as a bad thing, however if they are all genuinely old friends and allies, it will be fun times :)

So for now, shush about all things SC. Wait until the numbers show for themselves. lol. Hell, I have just had no less than a dozen teutons pop out of BP after extending. Bloody teutons! What on earth is the point then? lol

Completed 9 Servers (Most Recent)
      Average ally rank - 5th (2nd)
      Average pop - 30,625 (48,610)
      Average Conquer Rank - 14th (1st)
      Average Off rank - 15th (4th) - 541,000 (1,585,505)
      Average Def Rank - 16th (8th) - Kills: 551,000 (1,016,138)
    • New

baba booey wrote:

My alliance analysis: YD will wipe the floor with everyone.
      But that isn't an analysis.
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • New

Awwww baboo. It seems you're numbers are off then. Or maybe you're oracle had some bad mushrooms?
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.
    • New

baba booey wrote:

jaruby wrote:

baba booey wrote:

But that isn't an analysis.
      Believe me, I have crunched the numbers and consulted the oracle.

Adesel_AU wrote:

baba booey wrote:

dreams rarely come true my friend :)
      Aliens has no chance, please make more villages for YD to farm.
      Comon dog be serious.. U can't control ur own ally so early even a lot crop problems between ur own players.. I hear u solve them in fights 1 vs 1 like cave man did :thumbsup:
      Anyway ur too hungry. That will destroy you. How u gona trade that one big trainer (and thats not certain too )u only get between so many hungry players ? Its gona be intresting hope u don't make farmes from ur players because I don't see a point farming 200 200 with high loses ;)
    • New

Adesel_AU wrote:

Anyway ur too hungry. That will destroy you. How u gona trade that one big trainer (and thats not certain too )u only get between so many hungry players ? Its gona be intresting hope u don't make farmes from ur players because I don't see a point farming 200 200 with high loses ;)
      It's a good thing you already decided for this server which artefacts end up going where :thumbsup:
    • New

Adesel_AU wrote:

Comon dog be serious.. U can't control ur own ally so early even a lot crop problems between ur own players.. I hear u solve them in fights 1 vs 1 like cave man did :thumbsup: Anyway ur too hungry. That will destroy you. How u gona trade that one big trainer (and thats not certain too )u only get between so many hungry players ? Its gona be intresting hope u don't make farmes from ur players because I don't see a point farming 200 200 with high loses ;)
      Good move on running away to 200 200. We will finish Czechs and then come for you. Surrender now and we might have mercy. Kneel down to us, and we will let you build defence.
    • New

baba booey wrote:

Adesel_AU wrote:

Comon dog be serious.. U can't control ur own ally so early even a lot crop problems between ur own players.. I hear u solve them in fights 1 vs 1 like cave man did :thumbsup: Anyway ur too hungry. That will destroy you. How u gona trade that one big trainer (and thats not certain too )u only get between so many hungry players ? Its gona be intresting hope u don't make farmes from ur players because I don't see a point farming 200 200 with high loses ;)
      Good move on running away to 200 200. We will finish Czechs and then come for you. Surrender now and we might have mercy. Kneel down to us, and we will let you build defence.
      Less talk, more play ;)
      Tournament Final (best score) off: #5
      Tournament Final (best score) deff: #8
      Most killed : 4,8m

COMX: J1REN (ALIENS©)