The Analysis Thread - Com(3x)

• Speed 3x

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

The Tournament 2018 Qualification has started!
    Don't miss Safiren's Corner!

The dev diary about The Journey of a bug is now available!
    Don't miss it: Dev Diary: The Journey Of A Bug
    Comments or questions? Discuss it here!

• Defending spawns while in boonies , that's a great tactic indeed. Any other smart tips to share? Calling allies farms in the second week of the server is quite ballsy as well , be careful not to stumble over your own words ;)
      rs19 (2017) - Azor Ahai - IB

rsx (2017) - Liliputanci - MRAK
    • Luzer wrote:

Defending spawns while in boonies , that's a great tactic indeed
      I agree, the concept of zoo and troops in spawn is lost to some.

Luzer wrote:

Calling allies farms in the second week of the server is quite ballsy as well
      Talking to people while youre hiding in boonies is quite a ballsy thing as well :D

make sure you are not contradicting yourself or allies at least :)
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • Blaze wrote:

I agree, the concept of zoo and troops in spawn is lost to some.Talking shit to people while youre hiding in boonies is quite a ballsy thing as well :D
      make sure you are not contradicting yourself or allies at least :)

Some people don't have the gold for cages so they just either build up crannies or leave the spawn as soon as production in the second village is good enough , some may not have the time to fully commit to defend themselves we are not all hardcore players and there is nothing wrong in that.

I saw we got shit talked first , and people simply shit talked back. Also no one is hiding , you are welcome to come at us :) The concept of strategy is lost to some I see.
      rs19 (2017) - Azor Ahai - IB

rsx (2017) - Liliputanci - MRAK
    • ANALYSIS #2 - Part 1

It's Monday! And like i promised, im here to save your Monday :) With maybe something which will take your mind of work/school/college and how you still have the rest of the week to face ^_^

Part 1 will just be the top events which occured this week

Lets get started with some snapshots of Weekly Top10's (Players and Alliances)

Moving on to Top20 (Players and Alliances)

We can talk about these stats (specifically alliances) before we move on to the next topic.

DoH, YD, Heroes! and Aegina (Highlighted) looking at top with the average pop. YD were actually rank 1 in average pop initially and overall pop as well. But the fall was inevitable due to the fact that many accounts in YD have settled in grey, and hence will obviously lack the much needed CP to expand.
      Another reason that DoH overtook YD in avg pop might be the fact that DoH player's sold their organs to bid on the auctions. Hours and hours of artworks went to the top 4-5 players of DoH, and it most definitely shows in pop and number of villas. Just to make it clear not complaining about it. We would've done the same if we could for sure, it is just how the game is.

We can also talk about how the Germans (Heroes!) have decent average pop, but less number of villas. Which means their pop/villa is quite high. Meaning only 1 thing, Troops! :D

Moving on to Alliances Weekly Top10. The grey area, Northeast central and Northwest central were quite busy throughout the week. With catas flying from one place to another. I do not know what BoA, SwE, LT and bEAThem are up to, but we can talk about the rest of top 10 attackers and defenders.

SC successfully defended their cropper from being 0'd against YD. Dacia and YD fought in grey area. DoH and Germans had a bit of back and forth. Aliens, Aegina are in constant battle with YD as well.

Top 10 raiders and simmers actually might not be completely accurate to show who's doing the best, and we may see the actual growth and raid this coming week. YD added final 25-30 players 3-4 days into the week, while DoH also missed one of their biggest raider and simmer (BigBonedMonkey) throughout the week. In 3 days YD climbed to rank 2 alliances and DoH were in top 3 (Raiders) as well despite those circumstances.

Moving on to events which occured over the past week (some have occurred after week ended and before my post, but I'm gonna post anyway, deal with it)

1)Villas:
      - First to 4th Goat, closely followed by Ruffus, Elysia, Mohsin, and your war

- First to 5th Goat

- First to 6th BBM, followed by Goat

- First to 7th and 8th Goat, while BBM on 6th, and rest on 5th

- First to 9th and 10th goat. BBM on 7th

2) First to 3rd oasis - Alchemist, Polar Bear, Resira.

3) Polar Bear banned, dual who used bots kicked.

Once again would like to mention that DoH acted very appropriately in this game filled of alliances who wouldn't do the same. Others should learn.

4) First villa zeroed (which has been shared publically)
      travian-reports.net/us/report/55692722f35,556928edd0d
      travian-reports.net/us/report/5569464873f

5) First seige war breaks out between DoH and Heroes.
      travian-reports.net/us/report/…c,55730195090,5573024b592

6) Pazuzzu (Dacia) tries 0'ing Your Tube (YD). And 24h later with the villa still standing pazuzzu loses hammer, and is banned by MH.
      travian-reports.net/us/report/557846ba79a

7) Your Karma (YD) fails to 0 Axerider's (SC) 15c
      4 small hammers failed to get through (not allowed to share) followed by
      travian-reports.net/us/report/557849f6e98 (x10 waves) and another's (50 cats x4 waves)

8) Tom Petty (DoH) Splats on Mr.Bean (Heroes!) but others go through Heroes def.
      travian-reports.net/us/report/5578647f22d
      travian-reports.net/us/report/…4,557862cff06,557863eba37

9) Many other siege launches in northeast (I havent seen in other quads, but must be there too) where either YD has had to defend or has hit Aegina/Aliens. (not seeing reports of Aegina and Aliens hitting each other, but will discuss that in part 2)

10) Bots have joined server thrice creating a very nice ripple image on the map hehe

Part 2 regarding all alliances and meta's will be released tomorrow as I did not want to have a page long analysis and tbh I couldn't complete it either haha. So stay with us :D

Thank you for your time. Hope you're enjoying this thread ^^
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • You play on Mr.Bean yes?
      We were showed only attackers report from Heroes! while defender (YOU) was censored. It is DoH who in fact shared tom petty's whole report on your account.
      So what you say applies to you most hehe.

And if someone specifically tells me not to share their attackers/defenders IGN, I will not reveal it. I dont know what kind of manners you were taught, but respecting privacy is a good one to learn mate.
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • Blaze wrote:

Another reason that DoH overtook YD in avg pop might be the fact that DoH player's sold their organs to bid on the auctions.
      Goat alone probably spent more money in this two weeks already than i did in my 12 years of Travian xD

T3 OP Rekord Gallier - 1.743.373 (Verbrennen!)
      T3.6 OP Rekord Gallier - 4.858.884 (-Dexaster-)
      T4.4 OP Rekord Gallier - 3.770.373 (Destiny Zahra)
      T4.4 OP Rekord Germane - 8.564.666 (Deadshot)
      T4 218159 & 401354 Späher