The Analysis Thread - Com(3x)

• Speed 3x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Docto_COM wrote:

theres a difference between being given pw access (by your lovely mass cheating dual) and playing multiple accounts.
      You admit that he had pw access, I was sure you'd lie about that as well. Appreciated. But now I quote you something obscure, something deeply hidden within Travian... the game rules!
      Attention! Maybe you can spot if there might be a problem if you know the PW of 2 accounts on the same server.

Here it comes:

§ 1.3 Sharing account passwords is not permitted except in the case of "dual accounts". "Dual accounts" are accounts played by two or more players. This is permitted as long as none of the players involved either own or play another account on the same game world.

Unless you try to convince us that this top account just randomly without prior conversation gave the PW to Bruce, it will be pretty hard (even for you) to argue that there was no violation of the rules. I think even Templar would take offense in that playstyle.

Funny how you try to establish yourself as someone who knows how to play the game. You never showed a hint of more skill than being able to build big hammers. And I'm sorry to inform you, in my book this isn't an especially valuable nor desired skill.

/edit: As I proved some days ago, my dual never cheated. If you think he cheated you are equally as guilty as he is. Because his only mistake was to play with cheaters in the same alliance/account - but so did you.
    • Some more facts/analysis:

How much percent of an alliance has already their second village? Let's take a look:

100% 31/31 Heroes!
      73% 22/30 Aegina
      69% 9/13 Harmonieschmiede
      63% 14/22 Stone Cutters
      57% 15/26 Doozers of Havoc
      44% 12/27 Your Doom
      41% 16/39 bEAThem
      37% 6/16 Dacia
      37% 10/27 Sweden
      28% 4/14 Apothicans
      17% 4/24 DeJaVu
      13% 2/15 Keep yourself safe
      11% 5/45 Istanbul
      11% 4/34 Blood Oath Alliance
      9% 4/42 Loyal Teammates
      9% 2/22 Untouchables
      8% 2/25 Death Clan
      6% 3/45 Dark&Lord
      4% 2/44 ISTANBUL
      4% 1/24 The Prime Evils
      4% 1/23 Szabaton(Hun)
      3% 1/33 Loyal_Teammates
      2% 2/44 ANT Rompante
      0% 0/44 The North West
      0% 0/30 DeJaVu 3
      0% 0/28 DeJaVu 2
      0% 0/21 Türk
      0% 0/18 Turkish Cowboys
      0% 0/16 TURKS
    • Schneeente wrote:

Docto_COM wrote:

theres a difference between being given pw access (by your lovely mass cheating dual) and playing multiple accounts.
      You admit that he had pw access, I was sure you'd lie about that as well. Appreciated. But now I quote you something obscure, something deeply hidden within Travian... the game rules!Attention! Maybe you can spot if there might be a problem if you know the PW of 2 accounts on the same server.

Here it comes:

§ 1.3 Sharing account passwords is not permitted except in the case of "dual accounts". "Dual accounts" are accounts played by two or more players. This is permitted as long as none of the players involved either own or play another account on the same game world.

Unless you try to convince us that this top account just randomly without prior conversation gave the PW to Bruce, it will be pretty hard (even for you) to argue that there was no violation of the rules. I think even Templar would take offense in that playstyle.

Funny how you try to establish yourself as someone who knows how to play the game. You never showed a hint of more skill than being able to build big hammers. And I'm sorry to inform you, in my book this isn't an especially valuable nor desired skill.

/edit: As I proved some days ago, my dual never cheated. If you think he cheated you are equally as guilty as he is. Because his only mistake was to play with cheaters in the same alliance/account - but so did you.
      and where did i say there was no violation of the rules? yet that offense is a straight up joke compared to what silvan pulled of. possessing a password does not affect your account in any way, there is no unfair advantage what so ever. i didnt agree with what went down regardless but your logic is so flawed that i had to comment on it. your dual is literally the biggest cheater ive seen in 2 years, when you look at the numbers. On his last account he gave his password to a guy who's playing his own top 10 account and you make of him the bad guy ? R.O.F.L.

Another attempt to associate my name with cheaters... cute but i'll just repeat thesame thing, every cheater i caught on any server has either been insta kicked or wiped of the map.

The personal attacks on my skills, i'll just ignore. hey maybe youre right...

PS: you still havent replied on my question though when exactly was he naive ? maybe you should ask lotte for another lecture on what exactly happend during both those rounds because you're the one being 'mis-informed'. here are your options
      -Was silvan naive during not one but 2, 4 month long rounds?
      -was he naive to play with notoriously known cheaters and not notice the 1.100 mil per week raiding on both servers?
      -was he naive when he didnt draw a conclusion after the first ban?
      -was he naive for thinking his duals would be clean, WHILE intentionally hiding these formentioned duals from the rest of his alliance (because he knew how that was gonna turn out).
      -was he naive for sticking around that last round when all his friendly farms got spewed on the ukx forums in week 2?
    • Schneeente wrote:

Docto_COM wrote:

your dual is literally the biggest cheater ive seen in 2 years
      As I said, feel free to repeat it 10000 times - but it won't make that statement any more true. Just because you played (unknowingly!) with a cheater in the same account does not make you a cheater yourself. How are you not understanding that? Imagine you have a dual you trust. And that guy can't handle playing in a good account without a bot and he uses it to reach the "quota" or whatever. Then you get banned. Does that really make you the worst cheater in the last 2 years?
      You could starting to doubt your ability to judge people, but as I said before, you played together with cheaters on multiple servers as well, so you are no expert on knowing people either.
      You did the same my dual did: You said you don't want to play with cheaters any more.
      That's commendable behavior and should be encouraged and not punished.
      Please oh zen master PLEASE explain to me how what your are saying to him is any different then what he is saying to you?

You are literally agreeing with him as you argue with him. Could you please pick a point of view that stays the same?

Respond in the correct thread.....
      The comx thread.... It's on!
      Bo knows!
      Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.

Blah blah blah.... been playing sense .US started then quit that domain. Im morbid.
      I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jaruby ().

• my first time on legends.. please tell me more about this cheating stuff.. its interesting as fugg.

i think complaining about 1 player is a new kind of analysis? feels like u are jealous about him getting a fresh start with nice and friendly players?

we better start analyzing your inner unrest and i might help you out in the future.. since this is an analysis thread..
      First time Travian.. first time Forum.. it´s so exciting..
    • Honestly, If i had the ability to remove all these posts.... I would do it in a blink of an eye.
      It is a battle of egos here.
      And like i and others have said it many times already, there is another thread to go and thrash each other. So please do it.

If you manage to still comment on this thread, i will edit thread name and start a new one. One of you has to be the bigger man and stop replying to discussions which have no affect on the current comx, that is what this thread is about. THE CURRENT COMX!
      They see me rolling
      They hating
    • Blaze wrote:

Honestly, If i had the ability to remove all these posts.... I would do it in a blink of an eye.
      It is a battle of egos here.
      And like i and others have said it many times already, there is another thread to go and thrash each other. So please do it.

If you manage to still comment on this thread, i will edit thread name and start a new one. One of you has to be the bigger man and stop replying to discussions which have no affect on the current comx, that is what this thread is about. THE CURRENT COMX!
      well i wouldnt mind to continue this conversation elsewhere as long as enti doesnt use this oportunity to chicken out and ignore my posts for a fifth time. that being said i believe i'm still the only one who made a contribution to this thread by giving my cropper analysis, so that makes me the only1 who wrote something usefull in this topic ? you make it seem as if you're about to put your head through a wall because you had to read a few posts which were off topic in this thread. grow up, it's a forum. im pretty sure you'd read our posts either way if they were written elsewhere
    • Docto_COM wrote:

for the love of god, just answer the one question i gave you enti because you're the one who keeps this conversation alive by dodging it
      lol. Even if I answer those questions you have 10 new questions 5 minutes later. It's not like you are going to accept what I write, no matter what I write.
      After all you are only trying to provoke us. Like an angry mosquito stinging a noble stallion.

And now back to topic please, I made an analysis, most guys people who responded here only commented on max bullying attempts not on the actual topic, you are also to blame, for giving him so much attention!